Masada £500 on Zero One, £400 on XSite...?

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Anyone know why the MagPul Masada ACR is £499.95 on Zero One, £399.99 on XSite and different colours have different prices ranging from £408.51 to £445.00 on Fire Support?

I've emailed Zero One querying the price differences..

They do tend to be a tad more expensive than other Suppliers and I've found that they hardly ever seem to have "budget" items in stock forcing you to buy the more expensive option or go elsewhere ;-)

• Supporters

I'm sure I've seen a black one in stock on Fire Support before.. and XSite website says they're in stock in black?

the masada should be sold for £399.99 or there abouts.

Only DE exists at the moment, there are no black or green ones for sale anywhere in the western world.

apart from combat south who have 3 green ones and 2 black ones left

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know why the MagPul Masada ACR is £499.95 on Zero One, £399.99 on XSite and different colours have different prices ranging from £408.51 to £445.00 on Fire Support?

On a note about the price ranges, Fire Support list 4 different rifles in this range. If you look at their website, the rifles colour isnt the only difference in the range. The stock configuration is also different. This might be why their prices differ from rifle to rifle.

Magpul PTS Masada AKM Airsoft Rifle DE Airsoft Gun AEG - Listed at £449 (FOLDING STOCK) 2 in stock

Magpul PTS Masada ACR Dark Earth AEG Airsoft Gun - Listed at £445 (FIXED STOCK) 1 in stock

Magpul PTS Masada ACR Foliage Green AEG Airsoft Gun - Listed at £408.51 (FIXED STOCK) 0 in stock

Magpul PTS Masada AKM Airsoft Rifle BK Airsoft Gun AEG - Listed at £449 (FOLDING STOCK) 4 in stock

The folding stocks range from £67 to £72.

As for Xsites selling the AEG's at £399, they only have the Tan (Dark Earth) and Black in stock. Both of which are the fixed stock variant. With that said, if this is what you want, saving £50 on an AEG (£150 if you take Zero one's price) is well worth the shopping around.

Looking around the web, the Masada's price is all over the place. Wolf Armouries have the Fixed stock at £460 and the folding stock at £470. While Land Warrior have the Fixed Stock at £400 and the Folding Stock at £420.

Xste seem to be the winner here.

• 4 weeks later...

Xsite is my local site, i bought my guns there and play their all the time, wonna know why xsite is cheaper? because they are kind and genuine people, they arent in it for the money, they are in for their love of airsoft, as they try and give as many people the opportunity to play and enjoy as much as possible, simple answer buddy :)

• 2 weeks later...

JD airsoft £374.99 but I know what you mean I might be buying an ACR and I too noticed a huge price difference from zeroone and everyone else

Archived