Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onion

Vltor M16 (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

here is my vltor m16 up for sale , due to me changing my mind again and wanting a support gun :P

right , this gun is a fully custom jobb , Start of with the classic army gearbox , recently serviced works perfectly , full Vltor body upper and lower , full metal fully licenced with trades , it has a g&p crane stock , with a g&p numbered stock tube , positions one , to , five . its rear wired and takes 7.4 lipo batterys that slot in the stock tube , or just regular 8.4 / 9.6 volt crane stock batterys . its got the magpul maid pistol grip , similar to the moe , but with interchangable pannels for comfort / grip , running with a high speed G&P ultra high speed 120 motor , the rof of this gun is mad , even on a 8.4 volt , moving to the front it has a daniel defence m16 ras rail , comes with rail covers and a magpul pts angled foregrip , also comes with vltor flip up front and rear sights , rear on fitted , but have standard m16 front sight fitted , running a systema full metal hop up , range is beaut , so smooth to adjust aswell , comes with a canadian waffle hi cap , this gun realy is special , but as i have said , im waanting a support gun , this lot all together has probably had close on or near enough 1000 quid spent on it over its time , its been purposly weathered , but nothing a can of paint wont help ,

its been looked after well

looking for atleast £260 .. its a fair price , but am in no rush atall to get rid of it :P just pm me with any interest .. thanks :)

post-1485-1320074734_thumb.jpg

post-1485-1320074825_thumb.jpg

post-1485-1320074841_thumb.jpg

post-1485-1320074855_thumb.jpg