Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joshcowin

Now recruting in leicester

11 posts in this topic

Hi there we are a new airsoft team and we are looking for players to join us.we currently play at :First & Only The Embassy,Modern Airsoft Warfare and sabre force in solihull.we are looking to branch out to the midlands and play at many others sites.

We also have a training area that can be used at all times which includes cqb buildings and a woodland area with structures to enhance playing. We play airsoft quite seriously but also like to have a good laugh. If it sounds interesting to you please pm me or onion on the forum. Thanks Josh

What are the prices at the places you play and how regular do you play? I'm in Coventry and over this last weekend I've found that Leicester isn't actually that far away (also got another mate who plays at the Embassy). Would be interested as I'm looking for some interesting play.

modern airsoft warfare is 20 quid on the day 15 in advance. The embassy is 30 quid.thats because it first and only and sabre force is 20 quid. Thanks Josh

Will mention this to some buddies, we're interested. Probably couldn't be full timers, but we'd be good to come down for a giggle every now and then :)

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would ask if you have ever Played at Frontier Airsoft in Stafford? I'm from Nuneaton (don't hold that against me) and its about 45 Minuets from me on a good day.

Take a look at our Website and Facebook

Let me know what you think! :)

Hello mate. Im interested on your team im from bedworth how seriously do you play? I usually play a urban assult. But im looking to move on to stirling and tier one events!

I'm interested in joining. Currently playing at The Embassy (Until it closes), MAW and looking for other sites close by.

I'm in Syston, Leicester. Not looking for MilSim though.

Is there a load out theme? Im interested, from Nottingham, play all over the place.

Hi guys, just to let you know i'm pretty sure Josh has stopped playing airsoft now.

Interested too though I couldn't commit to being a full timer as I work most weekends. I'm based in Loughborough so the embassy is one of more regular sites too.

Hi guys, just to let you know i'm pretty sure Josh has stopped playing airsoft now.

i did yes for a long time but ive started getting back into it :D

M_P likes this