Where could I pick up one of these for a reasonable price?

Blue_SteeleNI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Does anyone know where I could get one of these for a reasonable price ? Websites, etc.

Obviously ive tried actionhobbies, but they are sold out.

Rhodesian-Recon-Vest-w-Hydration-Pack-Black_700_600_203R5.jpg

Cheers

I bagged one of those the other day. Excellent vest for the money. :)

Aye they look well now.

Where, and how much did you get it for mate?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry to bump this topic after a month, but just a quick update.

Ordered this Vest on you guys recommendations and just want to say thanks.

Seems like a great buy, looks the part and pretty reasonably priced (incl. P&P) too :)

Only downside is that im not getting it til Christmas tho, as it is a present from my mother in law! :rolleyes:

Had a quick fiddle with it, how the f**k do I adjust the shoulder straps? So as im not gonna be wearing it like a bra ....

Thanks

Under the velcro flap at the back you will see a cable which passes through a loop of cord. The loop of cord goes through the eyelets on the end of the adjusters for height and width. Just take it out and pass it through the eyelets for your fitting and put the cable back through to hold it.

Under the velcro flap at the back you will see a cable which passes through a loop of cord. The loop of cord goes through the eyelets on the end of the adjusters for height and width. Just take it out and pass it through the eyelets for your fitting and put the cable back through to hold it.

Cheers brother B)

Archived