What mags fit a WE MEU?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is it just the standard WE 1911 mag?

-What full stocks fit onto a CA M15 Buffer Tube?

-What black hand guard and receiver parts will fit on the same gun?

-Can you get quick attach lasers or torches that just slide onto pistols, without the need to screw them on?

Thanks in Advance, Cameron!!!

• Supporters

Dunno bought the 1911 but would like to know as i fancy a MEU 1911 aswell

Pretty much any stock fits

MOE and most handgaurds and most standard bodies should work

and yes you do allthough why dont you just get the silverback laser system for the 1911

Used it yesterday, got one mag out of it and then the mag broke, the engineer is fixing it but it feels great, I have nothing to compare to but the guys in the shop had nothing but good words to say about it!,

-Thanks,

-Thanks,

-And I have never even heard of it but I will have a look now, and I also want a quick attach one because my holster is not built for attachments!

EDIT: I look at the laser grips, I may pick some up but I was hoping to get some of Jean's custom grips, however I'm not sure whether they would llok good on a MEU in Tan, wood on Tan may look stupid!?!

Full stocks won't fit straight onto the buffer tube, you'll need to take off the buffer tube to fit it. As long as the stock is TM compatible it should fit in place of the buffer tube.

CA is (As far as I know) compatible with TM, so any bodies or handguards that are TM compatible should fit, even if you need to modify parts a bit

TM do a quick detach torch, but I'm not so sure about lasers. I'm sure there are QD lasers about, you'll just have to look for them. You might find you'll have to buy a laser that isn't integrated with it's mount, so you can buy a QD mount for it.

As far as I know, all WE 1911 mags fit the MEU, when I had a WE MEU I bought a regular 1911 mag and it fit and worked fine.

Rubber rail covers go on your RIS, and there's only 2 lengths of full stock as far as I know, one is a stubby stock and the other a M16 length one. Both should fit, but I'll link you to both G&P full stocks just in case you can't find one :)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-m16a2-fix...-aeg-black.html

That's the M16 style stock, that is the longer of the two styles

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-hk416-typ...m16-aeg-bk.html

That's the stubby one, meant for the 416 apparently but will fit any M4. Looks uglier than a.... Well you get the gist, I don't like them. :P

If you're going for a rail, I'd say go G&P because they're solid and will fit more TM clones than any other brand.

Well that all depends on the type of handguard you're after, if you want a railed one then you'll likely just need to unscrew your delta ring and add the new RIS. All depends on what you want, but a TM compatible one is what you're looking for.

Oh and if you just want a new standard M4 handguard then you should just be able to fit one on, beware of the different tolerances of manufacturers though. Some make their handguards bigger than others, but it won't be by much usually.

Archived