How much would i get......?

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, i was kinda about to sell it....then the gearbox locks..... :( so i really cant be bothered with it, and i was wondering how much i would get for a JG HK416 with a locked gearbox and a few disconnected wires? It would include 3 mid caps and 2 hi caps as well as a battery box and a broken battery. :)

Thanks in advance

-Zak

Well, i was kinda about to sell it....then the gearbox locks..... :( so i really cant be bothered with it, and i was wondering how much i would get for a JG HK416 with a locked gearbox and a few disconnected wires? It would include 3 mid caps and 2 hi caps as well as a battery box and a broken battery. :)

Thanks in advance

-Zak

You are up early! What do you meen by disconected wires? And have you taken it to jason?

Cam, just connectors in the handguard disconnected...and no, i dont need to take it to a shop if Cerbo offered to fix. :P

And craig, thats what i was thinking, but i dunno how serious a gearbox lock is and whether it would decrease the price too much?

Thanks, I mean, How much would you pay? It has a metal RIS system and upper receiver :)

Cam, just connectors in the handguard disconnected...and no, i dont need to take it to a shop if Cerbo offered to fix. :P

And craig, thats what i was thinking, but i dunno how serious a gearbox lock is and whether it would decrease the price too much?

Thanks, I mean, How much would you pay? It has a metal RIS system and upper receiver :)

What/how did you get a metal upper reciver on it?

• Supporters

To be honest thinking about it the gearbox locking is the least of concerns its getting hold of a suitable plastic upper so under 18's dont complain to me that the rifles too heavy but id probably offer 90 maybe 80 if i couldnt find my old plastic M4 receiver lol

Im under 18, it's quite lightweight, i cant do a press up mate, yet i can hold it in my right hand even though im left handed :P

• Supporters

Well most under 18's up here contrary to what i was told when moving here that everyone is always out makeing treehouses and stuff like that but they dont they drink and most do drugs and are too weak to comprehend how to build a simple shelter let alone lift the sticks or old branches to do it

Archived