How much could I get for this?

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I wasn't too sure where to put this as I'm not selling, just curious as to what people would pay. I put it here as it's pretty general and mods feel free to move it to wherever it's more at home :). Thanks.

I'm just wondering how much I could get if I sold the following list of items;

- A&K M4 CQB-R RIS (here) completely stock,

In used condition, pretty scratched in some places, especially the magazine (300rd hi-cap) and RIS.

- MadBull Red Hop Rubber and MadBull 6.03x363mm Tight Bore Barrel,

New, had under 100 BBs through it.

- G&P 8mm upgraded Ver.2 gearbox (here),

Few days old, had a few problems getting it in the gun though. During this, selector plate has been broken but replaced with the one from A&K stock gearbox. Also, the wires inside have been damaged by the motor, but is a simple fix and will give a length of wire to replace. Gearbox comes with new trigger guard, mag release, fire selector, charging handle and fuse housing (no fuse though - came with 30A 250V fuse as stock).

- G&P M120 Motor - brand new, barely used and comes with 8 spare new connectors, screw sets, etc.

- Classic Army LE Stock

- Classic Army Standard M4 Handguards

- Classic Army Metal M4/M16 Carry Handle

- Classic Army M4 front sling mount (side mounted and goes on the barrel under the sight)

- Stock two point rifle sling

Short list;

2 gearboxes, 2 motors, 2 barrels, 2 stocks, 2 handgaurds, 2 rear sights, 1 receiver (some multiple parts), 1 front end (sight, barrel, delta rings etc.), 1 mag.

Just curious as to how much I'd get for all this, as it's cost me ~£400 and wondering how much values decrease.

I'm not actually selling it, just getting a rough price estimate.

Thanks a lot.

Archived