Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black

Mp5/G3 high mount needed asap

5 posts in this topic

Anyone got one they'd be willing to part with?

Ideally the Strike systems high one (with side rail), as the rails dont have all those silly dead spots on them.

Cheers.

I had same problem with "dead spots" when trying to fit Holo Sight so managed to get this type on FleaBay, works great and it's low profile compared to others..Didn't get it from this US Seller though iirc it came from Hong Kong..

Visit My Website

Does the front iron-sight interfere with the view through your holo with those low mounts?

I really would rather have it high for ergonomic reasons too, but if you can see clear over the front sight it might sway me to pick up a low mount after all.

Edit - My holosight arrived today and I reckon it'll be fine with a low (which I've now ordered as a stop-gap solution).

Still after one of those Strike systems ones though if anyone is still able to help. If not then it looks like i'm off to visit some HK sites methinks.

No problem with Iron Sights when using Holo and low Mount..I would say go for an import as most Sellers offer excellent goods at a keen price and delivery is never usually more than a couple of weeks (plus they sand as "Gift" so that you don't pay duty)

Yeah, I tested it earlier with a spare rail and blu-tack. :)

The fore sight is a little invasive still for my liking, but certainly not a problem. Will see how it performs next weekend I guess.