What battery?

Rorborillo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, my mate asked me to do him a favour and ask you guys what gun this battery could hold (large tyoe/ mini/normal): http://www.classicarmy.com/index.php?optio...339〈=en

Cheers, Rorb

apologies, i checked the website and found it was large battery

lol. do you know anywhere that would sell the correct batteries, I found some large type but now that they probably wont fit ill have to look elsewhere, cheers for the feedback

I found this little piece of info : 'The stock is the same enhanced battery stock found on CA’s phenomenal LWRC M6A2. It will house many types of lipo or Nimh batteries, up to a 9.6v 5000Mah'

I found it on a review of the gun. im not sure if it means it will fit a 9.6v 5000Mah Large type Nimh battery

lol. do you know anywhere that would sell the correct batteries, I found some large type but now that they probably wont fit ill have to look elsewhere, cheers for the feedback

Here...

thanks snuff for the link. although as you have probably guessed i'm a complete noob when it comes to batteries lol. what would be perfect would be if someone could give me a link to both a battery and a charger that would work together for that Tango - Down ECR-4.

thanks snuff for the link. although as you have probably guessed i'm a complete noob when it comes to batteries lol. what would be perfect would be if someone could give me a link to both a battery and a charger that would work together for that Tango - Down ECR-4.

The Classic Army ECR-4’s externals are where this rifle really stands out from the crowd. The stock is the same enhanced battery stock found on CA’s phenomenal LWRC M6A2. It will house many types of lipo or Nimh batteries, up to a 9.6v 5000Mah NiMH

So a crane stock battery---->on this page and a charger on this page.

The chargers are baisc but they'll do,of course the battery life depends on the MaH,I'll always buy 2 smaller rather than 1 large.

If you're going to go Lipo in the future you'll be better off buying an I-max or Turnigy charger each will charge ALL battery types and can be sourced for £25-£40..

cheers mate, but there are no chargers on that second link

Search the site under airsoft...you may have to do a bit of work.... ;)

Here though...

Archived