Any other hobbies?

Johnno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering what else you good people of the Shires are in to besides "playing with toy Guns" as my Missus puts it? :lol:

I collect deactivated Ammunition here is one of the stars of my collection, an 88mm AP Round from a Tiger 1 or AT Gun.

100_3763.jpg

Have many other odds and ends from .22" rimfire up to 4.7" Brass Shell Case from a WW2 Cruiser.

Napoleonic re-enactment. I get to go away for weekends, dress up in uncomfy clothing and fire my musket, jobs a good un, oh yeah get to camp out and drink beer as well, and go to some lovely houses and estates for free. Wife and kids join in as well, they just don't get to shoot stuff!

hepskirm2.jpg

or I go and ride my motorbike for a bit (sold my 1100 as it was getting old and still silly fast, and went old school cafe racer style)

DSCF1509.jpg

Nice. I decided to go for the modern version though as it doesn't pee oil all over your boot every time you stop! Mine has a straight through arrow exhaust on it, so sounds wonderful, though may have to put the baffles back in for the mot next year!

• Supporters

Whoops i mixed it up with the sports one

erm non sports hobbies

Gaming

trying out filming and photography

oh yea and spray paint im useing to make art!

I've always wanted to be able to do good YoYo tricks and play the Guitar..not at the same time though that would be showing off LOL

Archived