where to find a rs type 97

lil airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i am looking for a retailer that does the type 97 apart from lwa as they are out of stock and i would appreciate any comment.

p.s. please dont spam this down with unrelated stuff like my dmr post.

• Supporters

Lol i saw that and marksman you know devs gonna wave his ban hammer at you for that i agree but still the powers that be wont be too happy

Lol i saw that and marksman you know devs gonna wave his ban hammer at you for that i agree but still the powers that be wont be too happy

Its not like he dosnt bring it on himself. I care to remind you of the DMR thread.

• Supporters

Actually he was nice it was just that thread and cam i do remember as i have the most posts flameing him in it and thats hard to forget.

• Supporters

Ah lady sugar bumps dev they started it not me see now you all got me off thread he gonna be P Starred major now

and while we are here lets ban that cam guy lol

Ah lady sugar bumps dev they started it not me see now you all got me off thread he gonna be P Starred major now

and while we are here lets ban that cam guy lol

Pardon.... I have eyes everywhere....

Are you drinking Craig? You havnt started again have you? Hows the cat doing..... See... eyes everywhere.

And again Bigsheep has one for sale come with loads of stuff, Great gun fires it myself.

Yep, I have a 97b for sale, however it is under offer at the moment with 2 reserves!

Real sword have some EU distributers, but good luck finding them in stock. Ehobbyasia did have them but are also out. Land warrior tend to order 1 or 2 in at a time and they sell quick.

you can contact RS directly and they do get back to you

http://www.realsword.com.hk/wtb.htm

As for a m249 trigger, I may be able to help there as I bought a cocking handle set that came with a trigger, will have a look in my mans corner and see if I can find it in all the crap thats there at the moment.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/star-m249-cocki...rigger-set.html

Archived