Me and im all out of those titles im afraid:-C

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Contact Star themselves?

Off-topic: Title: Friends have been playing waay to rough with their guns...again.

Oh......Your friend been playing waay to rough with your gun? :P

• Supporters

Yep he made the trigger go snap but i have decided i want to get me a M249 that uses M4 mags aswell so off i go saveing up for another saw lol

Lol, well yeah, Star should sell the trigger piece you want otherwise, i dont have any idea where else to look

• Supporters

Their hasn't been as it was a milsim op that i co wrote and he should be away until 6pm tommorow but he just txted me sayin he stuck a fuckin twig in where the trigger should be and glued it on and it now fires im not entirely sure wether or not i should murder him or laugh for that alone lol but they should stop it for sleep at 2 am

IM GONNA KILL THAT MAN I SWEAR IT HE ONLY WENT AND TRYED TO SEE I

BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD BET IT WOULD SURVIVE BEING RUN OVER BY OUR TEAM APC BECAUSE HE DOESNT USUALY DO STUFF LIKE THAT AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY TAKEING THE P*SS OUT OF HIM FOR BEING TO SAFE!!!!!!!

Had a look for my trigger and its not in my man corner and airsoft cupboard/trunk, so it may have gone out in the rubbish, sorry.

Archived