TPI

Me and im all out of those titles im afraid:-C

10 posts in this topic

Hey

does anyone know where one could buy a new trigger for said Star M249 as ones dum friend was playing a little too rough!

Contact Star themselves?

Off-topic: Title: Friends have been playing waay to rough with their guns...again.

Oh......Your friend been playing waay to rough with your gun? :P

Yep he made the trigger go snap but i have decided i want to get me a M249 that uses M4 mags aswell so off i go saveing up for another saw lol

Lol, well yeah, Star should sell the trigger piece you want otherwise, i dont have any idea where else to look

Should but bigshep hopefully has one and their on ehobbyasia from now on im just gonna start checkin their first lol.

Craig I hope there was a meeting of foot and a**?

Their hasn't been as it was a milsim op that i co wrote and he should be away until 6pm tommorow but he just txted me sayin he stuck a fuckin twig in where the trigger should be and glued it on and it now fires im not entirely sure wether or not i should murder him or laugh for that alone lol but they should stop it for sleep at 2 am

IM GONNA KILL THAT MAN I SWEAR IT HE ONLY WENT AND TRYED TO SEE I

BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD BET IT WOULD SURVIVE BEING RUN OVER BY OUR TEAM APC BECAUSE HE DOESNT USUALY DO STUFF LIKE THAT AS WE ARE CONSTANTLY TAKEING THE P*SS OUT OF HIM FOR BEING TO SAFE!!!!!!!

Had a look for my trigger and its not in my man corner and airsoft cupboard/trunk, so it may have gone out in the rubbish, sorry.