Meade Nightview Digital night vision

3 posts in this topic

Accessory/Make: Meade Nightview Digital night vision

Condition:great condition. new batts just fitted

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no splits/ swops yes m4/1911

Price/Payment:£170 ono

Pictures:yes

Hello All

I'm selling my Meade night view digital night vision. comes mounting on a 20mm rail so will fit on to your rifle. Also comes with a 3w IR torch wit ris mount and pressure switch and vert handle with space for the switch to go. this unit need ir light to work.

the night vision is digital so you can turn it on in the day time with out causing damage. so on the battlefield this will not be damaged by torch light or flash bangs.

the unit has built in ir illumination which can be turn up or down. also has a 2x zoom button. and a video out. comes with 3 filters green .red. and natural(black and white)

the unit runs on 6 aa batts (new ones just fitted) box and soft case and manual

the unit is on20mm rail. attracted by a tri pod scerw and a cable tie just to make sure it dose not come off.

thanks for reading all that lot lol.

here are the pics please pm an offers or questions the retail price of the night vision is 299.95 and ie torch is around 40 quid

lee

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

hi is your night vision equipment still for sale mate? as i am very interested in it

uote name='mbx5' date='Jan 23 2010, 12:34 PM' post='2521']

Accessory/Make: Meade Nightview Digital night vision

Condition:great condition. new batts just fitted

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no splits/ swops yes m4/1911

Price/Payment:£170 ono

Pictures:yes

Hello All

I'm selling my Meade night view digital night vision. comes mounting on a 20mm rail so will fit on to your rifle. Also comes with a 3w IR torch wit ris mount and pressure switch and vert handle with space for the switch to go. this unit need ir light to work.

the night vision is digital so you can turn it on in the day time with out causing damage. so on the battlefield this will not be damaged by torch light or flash bangs.

the unit has built in ir illumination which can be turn up or down. also has a 2x zoom button. and a video out. comes with 3 filters green .red. and natural(black and white)

the unit runs on 6 aa batts (new ones just fitted) box and soft case and manual

the unit is on20mm rail. attracted by a tri pod scerw and a cable tie just to make sure it dose not come off.

thanks for reading all that lot lol.

here are the pics please pm an offers or questions the retail price of the night vision is 299.95 and ie torch is around 40 quid

lee

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg