Marker BB's

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

"Airsoft is a game of honor. In the heat of battle, it’s critical to ensure cover between you and your enemy. WHY? because no one wants to end up as the “dead man walking”. When adrenalin takes over, and you’re engaged in intense battle, it’s common not to realize you’ve been hit. Game Face™ Verdict Marker BBs provide serious skirmishers with a useful tool to verify the hit."

For More Info

• Supporters

review of these in latest AI mag(i think)-they're shite or at least the bottle they had were

• Supporters
review of these in latest AI mag(i think)-they're shite or at least the bottle they had were
just realised it wasnt AI it was in the latest recon-rag (downloadable from airsoft world)

• Supporters
The one with the scantily clad lovelies. :D

yes, but now we're going off topic

The comic (Ai) did a review of these some months back, they leave deposits inside weapons that were noticeable within a couple of low cap mags, why take the risk? Unless you regularly clean you RIF down to its component parts then there is a chance that you will seriously foul the workings of the gun.

Not a problem for me, i am guilty of this between every game day but there are masses of players who are lucky to disconnect a battery between game dates.

Also i would like to think ( in my ideal world) that the players who need marker BB's to call themselves as hit would better off playing paintball.- Game of honour ring true to anyone else...

Another thing Riccochets?!?!!?! how do determine if it is one or not... the mark is there whatever...

so in summary.... NO!

Archived