Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7843 posts in this topic

DE M56 Tri-shot shotgun with four shells.

A cheapo spring shotgun, which is a load of fun to use in a skirmish!

Handbrake cables for my car, after 1 snapped this afternoon rendering the thing useless :( who the f*ck designs a car that needs 2 ffs <_<

Handbrake cables for my car, after 1 snapped this afternoon rendering the thing useless :( who the f*ck designs a car that needs 2 ffs <_<

Murphy?

281173078454_1.jpg Factory packed unused RS AK47 butt stock - £15 + £6.50 P&P ~ Fleabay

161112307858_1.jpg Garmin 38 GPS - £4.99 + £3.20 P&P ~ Fleabay

Spending spree today :)

I bought...

-A G&G TR16 A3 Carbine Light

-3 MAG Midcaps

-An ASG speedloader

-Double quick release mag pouch in OD

-Single quick release mag pouch in OD

-And a can of black spray paint

£264.27, and should do me for several years :D

edit: just got myself a 2-pin D type earpiece for mah motorola, £6.95 off fleabay with free express shipping :D

Am SRC mp5 V2 shorty was £168 got it for £118 ( hopefully be here tomorrow ) just need to get a sliding stock, I have a folding ump style at mo

Am SRC mp5 V2 shorty was £168 got it for £118 ( hopefully be here tomorrow ) just need to get a sliding stock, I have a folding ump style at mo

Be aware that they only take SRC made magazines.

Yeah, one of the guys at my local who runs an SRC MP5 really struggles to get mags sometimes.

Lots of shiney bits for my c8 :D

After the gearbox ate itself <_<

13:1 gears

Sector chip

Shims

Tm piston

Gear grease

Gate 3.2 burst MOSFET

Monster hop rubber

Yeah, one of the guys at my local who runs an SRC MP5 really struggles to get mags sometimes.

It's because the SRC mp5 is made to the same size as a real one unlike others, which is good apart from the mag issue :P

Meh, I'd rather have better mag compatibility than a gun that was 1:1 scale down to 0.1mm. At that sort of definition no one can really tell anyway, unless they've handled the real steel version for years.

Be aware that they only take SRC made magazines.

nah they don't I've already got an SRC mp5 and it fine with other mags have various makes the SRC one is the wobblest of they all a placky mid cap ok too in there

nah they don't I've already got an SRC mp5 and it fine with other mags have various makes the SRC one is the wobblest of they all a placky mid cap ok too in there

Ah right, they must have changed it to a standardised style then :)

Bite the bullet and picked up some AVF Crewman coveralls. They had the US flight suits but they were a strange pinky tan colour so decided against that!

also got some Boker training knives.

Another TMC JPC, since ebairsoft pulled the plug on the last one. Ordered from armourytechairsoft, heard some decent reviews. Hopefully I'll actually get this one!

Ah right, they must have changed it to a standardised style then :)

I stand corrected the one which came today is full metal and the one I already have is the plastic type mags fit ok in that one but not new metal one grrrrrrrrrrr even the one that came with it is very tight fit, so out comes the dermal later to see what I can do

4337f6428214caf8d171acb513481ea0.image.1Aluminum LE Metal Foregrip Long Black - US$19.99

a15c35d44ef87f22249d5f9d137de35d.image.1APS Quick Magazine Release Push Bar for AK Series AEG - US$7.99

9a5b754220850e5e21d3545d5446379c.image.1APS AK Quick Firing Selector for AK Series AEG - US$6.99

US$10.91
International Air Mail:

US$45.88 --------- £29.48
From Airsoft-Club.com Total:

Bought a Cybergun Blackwater BW15 AEG from Patrol Base! :D

post-5475-0-76486600-1380990151_thumb.jpeg

post-5475-0-77614600-1380990169_thumb.jpeg

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

cyma mp5 retractable stock

G16 M4 pistol grip

CAA front grip

Sig 552 body pin

Daisy C5 glasses

mtp ubacs

mtp trousers

Oakley tactical gloves (replica)

black hawk riggers belt

knee pads (thinking of sanding these a bit and respraying them, because they are a bit shiny)

blood type patch

post-3804-0-70377900-1381046035_thumb.jpg

post-3804-0-01051500-1381046048_thumb.jpg

post-3804-0-88873200-1381046060_thumb.jpg

post-3804-0-67148800-1381046145_thumb.jpg

PDi W hold Bucking Off X-Fire in Japan.

504JPY(Only 3€!),yet to receive quotation for shipping but used the JP post calculator and it's estimated at around 1300JPY.

Pretty damn cheap for such a supposedly good bucking. I was going to get a TM original but none were in stock at TMC.

Will probably invest in a Dangerwerx Type B hop up arm later but for now All my money is split between the Hicapa fund and OP Hammerfall fund.

PDi W hold Bucking Off X-Fire in Japan.

504JPY(Only 3!),yet to receive quotation for shipping but used the JP post calculator and it's estimated at around 1300JPY.

Pretty damn cheap for such a supposedly good bucking. I was going to get a TM original but none were in stock at TMC.

Will probably invest in a Dangerwerx Type B hop up arm later but for now All my money is split between the Hicapa fund and OP Hammerfall fund.

That's pretty much what I have upgraded my sniper with :)

I have only used it once since the upgrade and its range is fantastic now :)

Yeah i was on X-Fire on Friday - waiting for a shipping quote for a 127mm x 6.01mm PDI barrel & W Hold Bucking - for a Vz61 Scorpion. But i've just been told that the ASG is a rebrand on the Well R2 TM clone. Can't remember anything good written or said about Well guns...