The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Here's another,bakelite effect but 27$,because it's hand painted apparently.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/custom-ak-bakelite-style-aeg-pistol-grip-handmade-artwork.html

Unfortunately that wouldn't fit - it's the type made for a receiver without a built in grip collar. I've considered trimming one of that shape to fit with me dremel-esque, but I don't think it's worth the aggro for that grip. Chocolate brown bakelite, yeah, or plum... Having said that, I'd need to try it out on a $5 black one first.

• Supporters

my order from Pro Airsoft Supplies (through top cash back ;) ) :D :-

Wow, i didn't know they were offering cash back - excellent!

• Supporters

Wow, i didn't know they were offering cash back - excellent!

yeah supposedly 5% ... but i got near 10% which is nice :D:D

that's only through topcash back though as far as i know, and its the only online airsoft site that's doing it :wacko:

ill do a post/thread about it

• Supporters

Yeah, I use topcashback. It's rarely anything more than a couple of quid, but it adds up. Every few months there's enough for something or other that I fancy from Amazon (for the extra few %), but one time a payment from buying a DVD player coincided with a tenner they gave me for someone signing up through my link and I was about to go beyond my agreed overdraft so I had the cashback sent directly to my acct and saved myself the bounce fees :)

• Supporters

Yeah, I use topcashback. It's rarely anything more than a couple of quid, but it adds up. Every few months there's enough for something or other that I fancy from Amazon (for the extra few %), but one time a payment from buying a DVD player coincided with a tenner they gave me for someone signing up through my link and I was about to go beyond my agreed overdraft so I had the cashback sent directly to my acct and saved myself the bounce fees :)

i have done exactly the same lol :lol::lol:

post is up >>> http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/16141-wwwproairsoftsuppliescouk/

• Supporters

Got a night game tomoz so have sorted tracer units out for my M4 and PX4

Let us know how the Madbull works? Thinking of one for myself (curtrently use a G&P illuminated mag).

Let us know how the Madbull works? Thinking of one for myself (curtrently use a G&P illuminated mag).

the tracer part worked fine, although dimmer than a traditional type tracer unit. The hop unit/Promethius barrel and Madbull Shark Accelerator bucking combo didn't work well together tho and was multi-feeding BBs, hop all over the place and crap range, so did a field strip and RxR'd with the OE barrel/hop which meant no tracer fire.

I replaced the Madbull Shark bucking with the Madbull blue bucking that came with the hop unit but have left in the H nub. After some tweaks with the hop it seems to be firing dead straight now (needs field testing still). Unfortunately as the tracer unit was hard wired I had to tear it out in the dark last night so need to make a new loom for it and will use that as an excuse to wire in a switch so I can leave it all connected between rounds and for day games without the perm drain on the battery.

Will post again when I have had the chance to skirmish with the hop unit, but now it seems stable am so far happy.

Does the pistol cycle alright?

after last nights game my answer needs an update.... it cycles ok when the switch for the tracer unit is at BDC, but when at TDC or other angles it does have issues (emptied all the gas on 5th shot on one game). With it at BDC there is more room for the blowback so cycles fine. Am going to set up a spacer so that it naturally lines up at the bottom when tightened which should save venting the mag at inopportune times :D

• Supporters

MADBULL-XM203S-BK_3_mark.jpg

DrumMag_HA_C001_lg.jpg

Someone's going to be having some fun at their next airsoft game...

• Supporters

the tracer part worked fine, although dimmer than a traditional type tracer unit. The hop unit/Promethius barrel and Madbull Shark Accelerator bucking combo didn't work well together tho and was multi-feeding BBs, hop all over the place and crap range, so did a field strip and RxR'd with the OE barrel/hop which meant no tracer fire.

I replaced the Madbull Shark bucking with the Madbull blue bucking that came with the hop unit but have left in the H nub. After some tweaks with the hop it seems to be firing dead straight now (needs field testing still). Unfortunately as the tracer unit was hard wired I had to tear it out in the dark last night so need to make a new loom for it and will use that as an excuse to wire in a switch so I can leave it all connected between rounds and for day games without the perm drain on the battery.

Will post again when I have had the chance to skirmish with the hop unit, but now it seems stable am so far happy.

Cool, thanks for that. The illuminated mag I have is dimmer than a silencer type (still enough to see where the rounds go in the dark mind) but you're limited to how many rounds you can get in it (it's a mid cap so around 120). When it gets to the really dark stuff it's a bit limiting.

Someone's going to be having some fun at their next airsoft game...

Haha, hope so. I tend to fire mainly on semi and could probs get away with using just 1 or 2 midcaps for an hours skirmish, but nothing like having 2000 rounds at your disposal for a lil intimidation - especially on a gun the size of a pistol! :D

Cool, thanks for that. The illuminated mag I have is dimmer than a silencer type (still enough to see where the rounds go in the dark mind) but you're limited to how many rounds you can get in it (it's a mid cap so around 120). When it gets to the really dark stuff it's a bit limiting.

No probs. With the Madbull tracer unit you can go stealthy when firing in semi too as the first couple of shots don't tend to get illuminated, then when in auto you get the green glow of goodness! :D

• Supporters

Just got my new kit bag - Protec M41 holdall like this 'un: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004QMO7KC/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sufficiently cavernous to get all my gear in but with plenty of side pockets to keep the small stuff safe. That should keep the wife happy!

• Supporters

That should keep the wife happy!

No! You're not going to make her sleep in there, are you!?!

• Supporters

No! You're not going to make her sleep in there, are you!?!

It's big enough....

Which reminds me, where did I leave my chainsaw.....

MADBULL-XM203S-BK_3_mark.jpg

DrumMag_HA_C001_lg.jpg

Oooooh - where did you get the c-mag, and have you test fired it yet?

This week I have bought:

TM G36k recoil shock

TM high cap mag

1600mah battery

And today the TM tracer unit and 2400 G&G tracer BBs turned up!

Now I just need to re-mortgage the house ;-)

Welp,The W hold bucking arrived today and I've sent it off to Airsofteire to be installed because I'm lazy. Also I despise working on Hop up units.

I'll do a review on it,hopefully it will perform well,especially with the Biro mod on the arm. Next purchase will be a Dangerwerx Type A(Or type B,I;ve forgotten. Sp00n! which one is the PDi's fav?)