Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

I want to lick it all over, but it tastes bad :(

That's what she said... ;) Or maybe not...

Shinobi likes this

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFIRNL+)!ZBSGHz7IH+g~~60_12.J

£3.80 delivered ~ fleabay.

I ordered an Eagle Force steel bipod for my SVD too and another midcap while I was at it from uncompany, but I haven't had a confirmation email with invoice from them yet, so I dunno if that will happen.

Thanks mate. Unfortunately they only do varifocals, which i need, if you've had them before and can send your old pair. I need varifocals but i haven't bothered to get any yet!

You can send in your old pair to be reglazed or send in new frames. They have a good selection of varifocal lenses.

You can send in your old pair to be reglazed or send in new frames. They have a good selection of varifocal lenses.

Yeah, but i have never got around to having any varifocals made for me before. They require that you not get your 1st pair from them. I spose because it can be a pain in the arse getting a customer set with them 1st time.

G&G raider xl (m4) ebb

Asg sten and JG G3 from a mate

G3 a lil busted up but make a good project gun as finding parts for it is a nightmare

Ive ordered a Viper belt and some other bits and pieces for my knife frog so i can wear it at my hip.

Yeah, but i have never got around to having any varifocals made for me before. They require that you not get your 1st pair from them. I spose because it can be a pain in the arse getting a customer set with them 1st time.

Ahhhh, I get ya. Fair do's. :)

Got a police training impact grenade, with 9mm and primer adapters, 100 primers and some new OD combats.

TeddyBhoy likes this

Where'd you get the combats from Sam? I've been after a good quality pair!

wooooohooooo have just ordered me a MP5 S-mag ( i think that should have been C-mag ;) as the pics and capicity are of the C-mag etc) from Tiger111HK :D:D:D

been looking for one for ages lol

Where'd you get the combats from Sam? I've been after a good quality pair!

If you want good ones for around £35 try UKMCpro.co.uk they have TruSpec 24/7 combats in OD. I was going to get those but was also looking for some old US woodland ones so just went to local surplus.

Picked up some repro M65 combats for £20! Should do the job as these are more for work than skirmishing in.

Thanks mate I'll check them out! Also after US woodland too lol! That surplus store happen to have a website?

ALICE Y Harness,from Army Bargains in Dublin,15€. Far cheaper than getting the Miltec clone from 18£+Shipping or getting the same thing from the US at ludicrous prices.

TeddyBhoy likes this

6 Metal AK47 Midcaps from our own dear Finius - thanks bro.

16 Crossman 12g CO2 Bulbs from our own dear Qlimax - thank you too.

Anglesight, Baz? One of those things that look round corners? Boo hiss!

Yes absolutely.

One of my airsoft mates was laughing and suggesting that I was blind firing around a corner at the last game.

In reality, I was firing round a corner and directing through a gap in the wooden barrier using tracer like white BBs.

All is fair in love and war.

As I think I said somewhere else on the forum, I only engage if I think I have a chance of winning lol

shoulder padding for my Flyye vest.

Hmmmmmmmm, Baz. I'd like to see how well somebody could keep a RS assault rifle on target for the actual shot/s before I form my complete opinion of those sights, but my instinct is that they're way outside the spirit of the sport...

Zak Da Mack likes this

yes well I have it on my UMP mainly for seeing round corners in CQB type applications. I don't use it in conjunction with magnifiers or electronic sighting. Snipers have been using periscopes for years.

Serpa turned up today.

I assumed that it was a real one as it was advertised as a blackhawk serpa drop leg panel. Its not a real one!! Bit disappointed but it still does the job.

spent the last hour chopping and changing the rig/belt kit around to get it ready for thursdays evening game. Gone all green. looks better than i thought it would!

To be honest I'd say its as bad as blind firing, at the very least they aren't very sporting. Imagine how dull it would be if everyone used them.

indeed, the field of view you get through one is extremely limited so much so that you wouldn't see someone popping up from under your muzzle or walking in from the sides.

PT247 likes this