Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

just ordered a pair of heroshark Mako eyepro :D

Good man! Well worth it!

Just bought a Multicam Massif Shirt!

Just bought a Multicam Massif Shirt!

Sad to see it go, cost me a flipping fortune to get from the states at the time.

Sad to see it go, cost me a flipping fortune to get from the states at the time.

I can imagine, hence why I snapped it up so quickly :D

Another recoil TM has just arrived, fully upgraded M4 SOCOM

Happy bunny

As well as a nice bag of bits from mr cripps

Nine ball gas routers

Nine ball hop rubber

Nine ball 6.03 barrel

Airsoft surgeon lightweight BBU

AIP updated nozzle

Guarder 150% spring and hammer spring

All for my TM hi capa 5.1

Just got an SS-Leto and Ryab two-piece oversuit from Chaka98 on eBay. Good price, not so pleased with the quality, but it was £70 for two with post. Will do me well for airsofting.

1147558_10151565063301820_720694585_o_zps4635bf77.jpg

My new toy.... Umerax Elite Force M4 Mini Patriot, skirmishing it the first time on Sunday and have high hopes for it's performance :-)

Just bought myself a 10-30x25 monocular for my role in a sniper team with a mate in our upcoming skirmish.

I'm also going to be using it for sailing and on excersize, the rangefinder scale it has will be great for fire control orders :)

It wasn't too bad cost wise either @ £20

Just bought myself a 10-30x25 monocular for my role in a sniper team with a mate in our upcoming skirmish.

What's your role, being a witness that the target was hit, just above the 31st hair above the collar on their neck, when they don't take it?

Lol, no I just play as spotter/sniper security if my mate's rocking his VSR, otherwise we work as a squad assaulting objectives with various hangers-on.

I chose that particular monocular because it's ideal for the other activities I mentioned above as well.

Yep, I can see how that works, I often see army cadets reporting targets for artillery.

Airsoft sniper spotters are my second favourite thing, just after 2tone snipers. They're free kills!

Sam_G likes this

Finally bit the bullet and shelled out for some genuine Oakley Gloves.

I did buy clones and they lasted 1 game day. So i hope these will last a little longer!

It was my Oakley clone right that I blew up leaning on a BFG. Shredded but saved my hand from more than a scorch. Doubt the real McCoy would have done any better. Wouldn't be surprised if they're made in the same factory and the "clones" are just extra production the owners are making a sly profit on, on top of their contract with Oakley.

Sam_G likes this

Feeling creative?

Make your own!

First traded my Laylax 90 degree NEO piston for a 45 Degree one.

...And Got this All from AirsoftEire.

-Tokyo Marui VSR 10 Trigger mech(No sears) - 12€

-PDi Reinforced trigger sear -10€

-SHS Piston sear - 6€

-Classic Army anti reversal latch spring(Just in case I lose the sear spring) -10c

Total of 28.10,cheers to the guys there for giving me a discount

Giving the Marui designed mech another chance,installed it and it seems to be working smoothly so far.

Because It's the only thing AirsoftEire has,I can't buy on line and I don't have much money.

And I kind of broke my 90 degree trigger after falling down the stairs...

M_P likes this

Starting to sound like this vertical excursion was more than a simple trip. Hope you didn't break yourself, UTJ?

I'm fine,the Trigger and gun absorbed most of the shock,I fell due to a combination of slippy floor and my knees being in bits from sunday's game.

Ian_Gere likes this

I just bought a photo of me @NAE13 for £5.60 - I had 4 to choose from: http://ckeventphotography.co.uk/p633925214/h68c88ec4#h68c88ec4 nos 187-190 but in the group shots we were 3 complete strangers :lol:

Need to buy some new physical stuff in the wake of the weekend too, but i'm both too knackered to find the stuff and too skint to pay for it anyway.