Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7753 posts in this topic

Just got 3x Cyma AK74 mid caps to see if they work in my Galil

Also undecided about getting this????

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/South-African-army-surplus-pattern-83-backpack-rucksack-/181136925603

Crye precision Gen 2 army custom combat shirt, £70 off Z-In ;)

Camma time! I've got the 2 piece set. If I can get my Dragunov and Krinkov working well enough in time, I may take it to NAE13.

Just got another payout from topcashback £14 this time so I used 9 of it to buy one of these:

51Hjh2tx1CL._SX342_.jpg

Army Tactical Phone Cover Belt Bag Camera Pocket Utility Pouch MOLLE System Olive by Mil-Tec - £4.95 + £3.99 P&P

- I've got one of these in black and it's great; perfect size and shape for my phone, the recharger pack I use, and a radio handset. This one is to go on my OD PLCE webbing.

A brand-spanky-new DE M56DL tri-shot shot gun for £35 ... just a shame its 2 tone :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A brand spanking new Warrior ricas compact :)
Now the wait begins.

Nickona and Sam_G like this

Just spent £80 on a SADF M83 Chet rig and bergan!

Sam_G likes this

A brand spanking new Warrior ricas compact :)

Now the wait begins.

How long before you sell this one to me?? What colour did you go for.

I have just bought a plain coyote tan UBACS. Been looking for one for ages and then found that Military 1st have sold them all along. Will be getting the OD one as well. but need to wait till next month!

M_P likes this

How long before you sell this one to me?? What colour did you go for.

Hopefully i'll be holding on to this one :D A-tacs FG

Remember to have a sort through all your stuff and see if you have any OD kit i can scrounge from you.

Will do :)

Remember to have a sort through all your stuff and see if you have any OD kit i can scrounge from you.

What stuff are you after as I have a load of WAS OD kit which I don't really need with my SADF and A-TACS FG kit

Pm me a list of what you got mate!

Nickona likes this

PM me that list too, Nick, if you don't mind. I'm after some variation in my OD kit.

Some Kombat.uk patrol boots.

Bought them on friday actually but today is the first time I've been for a walk in them to try adn bed them in, going to go for another longer one tomorrow, seem comfy though.

brought a mtp ubacks shirt

and some block color browns and tan trousers for more protection

but was eluded by a previous customer who brought the last mtp (or any for that matter) dump pouch to nearly complete my rig

oh well also got my m4 back and thanks to a new tappet plate its all sorted lets just hope it cronos under 350 this saturday

Just so you're aware mate, it's UBACS - Under body armour combat shirt. People pronounce it 'backs', but yeah, there's no K.

Unless it's because when you're in a squad all wearing 'em they keeps ur'backs cool and dry?

yeh im dyslexic dont know how to spell that either so spell how it sounds

Some polish made raincoat in Woodland that's issued to the Ukranian border guards. 8 euro. Doesn't exactly look good with KLMK but when it rains during a game looking good is the least of my worries.

Should look good with my Les BDUs but I will probably hardly wear them.

390571349271_1.jpgLONEX SELECTOR PLATE LEVER SAFETY SET SWITCH AK - £17.95 + £2.95 P&P ~ Helmet World

Been to UKMCpro again!

Bought a plain CB t-shirt, Hazard5 CB ball cap, Green "like" patch and a orange magpul Iphone case!

Happy birthday to me!

Leo kohler ATACS FG UBACS and Trousers, + another set of oakleys in clear.

still trying to fix your AK ian? would have been cheaper to buy a new one by now surely?!

Oh i've spent 2 new ones worth on my CYMA probably, but it's my ICS one that i'm sorting out at the mo - it died mid game. This is the first time i've done anything to it other than soldering a battery connector. I couldn't break it down before, because I mistakenly assumed that nobody would design an AEG so that the only way to get the barrel assembly off the receiver is by using a right angled posi screwdriver.

The money spent on Sabine was worth it for the knowledge of how AEG's work.