My third addition to this thread in about a month :D

Umarex G36C - 124.99

Web-Tex Scrim Net - 5.99

Viper Pistol Mag Pouch - 4.99

Krylon Khaki Camouflage - 6.99

Krylon Olive Camouflage - 6.99

Sea sponge thingy - about 4 quid from Wickes

image hkg36etc.jpeg

My plan is to try painting my MP5 so I was going to use the sponge method, when Ratty suggested I use a scrim net and paint stripes across.

Going to try both anyway on my old shotgun to see how they work out.

Looks like you've had a trip to patrol base too! :)

jaeproductions likes this

The Hatch ones I just got, Sam?

Yeah. (Sorry using iPhone and have been drinking g lots of beer in the sun)

Yeah. (Sorry using iPhone and have been drinking g lots of beer in the sun)

Yeah, you can't tell from the pic, but there's a ridge of foam under the cloth lining that sits above the kneecap, so unless they come loose they shouldn't be able to slip. I have the same elbow pads in black and they are so comfortable, but also stay put, so i'm confident. Still, if not, then I'll go with adding little belt loops to the sides of my combats to feed the lower straps through.

Ordered another M21 Les BDU,the one I have is too small for me now. Last set I've owned had exceptional quality. THis one I bought two sizes up,so I will customize it a bit.

Didn't pay anything because reasons.

Go on UTJ, you can't say that and not tell us how come?

Go on UTJ, you can't say that and not tell us how come?

My aunt works at a wholesaler which stocks clothing for special uses,construction,military,protective clothing,etc..she can buy stuff there for virtually nothing.uncle passes it onto me when he comes to visit.

I do pay a little bit for the favor though. When I turn 18 I might start seling them about,people love cheap things :P

I do :P How long 'til you're 18?

I'd like to pre-order large bdu in Shadow camo pls :)

Picked up a new Eotec (clone) X3 magnifier and 551.

Think I need to stop spending!!

Pair of ESS Crossbows, hopefully that'll be an end to my fogging days with a bit of anti-fog spray!

100 rds of .223

100 rds of 7.62 x 39

a smattering of 22's

200 rds of 9mm

50 rds of .45

I like ranges :lol:

Also got some a-tacs fg trousers and boonie.

Yet another purchase this month

Virtually driving past a large shop in the midlands so had to pop in... Rude not to

Couldn't resist a Dan Wesson 2.5" in black and the last 12 extra power down shells they had, oh and a nice strike holster for it, looks like lots of pistol action at reading on the 4th for me

Had an offer i could not say no to!

MTP Osprey with pouches, MK7 helmet and some softie thermal trousers are now on there way to me. (may take a while as they are in NI at the mo!!)

OH and i paid.............................................................................................F**K ALL!!!!!

My bargain hunting just hit new highs!

My bro in law is serving. he has spare kit and a chance video chat last night meant i get free stuff!

You utter penis, Sam!

I had to search the internet for like a year and ended up paying £230 for what you've got got for free! I even thought that was cheap!

Anyway, I have ordered two Nineball purple hop rubbers after hearing how amazing they allegedly are. So one can go in my Glock, and one in my sniper. I just hope it lasts longer in my sniper than the 60 shots the stock one lasted...

Sam_G and jaeproductions like this

Nice one, Sam (you utter arsewanking swine, you!).

Fleabay

British Army PLCE webbing in OD (missing 1 of 2 Utility Pouches from full set) - £19.60 delivered

2 Mozzie Net Hats - £2.36 delivered (for an experiments in teeth protection)

1 x Pair of Womens Tights colour "Atrovirens" - £1.19 delivered (extra comfort layer for helmet liner)

Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Woven Mesh SS321 - 1mm Wire - 515mm x 120mm - £7 delivered (the quest for perfect eyepro)

SHS Fifteen Full Steel Teeth POM Piston - £8.40 delivered (actually I just want the rack)

Large Plastic Machete - £3.99 delivered (pics to follow lol)

OD 4 AK mag Lifchik - £7.69 delivered (didn't expect to win this auction, but at that price it's well worth it)

6 x Flameless Ration Heaters + Hot Beverage Bags - £12.68 delivered (for GZ Weekender)

Command Airsoft Technologies

ICS Fast Quiet Helical Gear Set (MC-108) - $59 delivered + £15.66 Customs :angry: (they did add CAT & ICS velcro patches free tho)

Bullseye Country Sport

Element 105 Spring - £9.99 + Free Delivery

Amazon

3 x 3M Ultrathon Mozzie Repellent Lotion - £11.58 delivered (as issued to British Army)

SRC Airsoft

UP-36 Aluminium Air Seal Nozzle for SR36 range - $4.40

SG36-11 Selector Plate for SR36 range - $3.20

Shipping - $5.06

Tool-NET

Decent 1.5mm Allen Key - can't find order deets but it was about £3.50 but min order is £12 so got some bits'n'bobs)

HK Contact

SHS 16:1 Steel Gear Set - $22 delivered

Kaza66 likes this

Helikon-Tex Camogrom SFU trousers.

Nice assortment if stuff there Ian, let me know how the quest for eye pro goes.

- WE G18C Gen 4 :D

Yeah, I will. The thing with this mesh is I know for a foregone fact that it will withstand BB's at any fps they could be fired at and not disintegrate in mid air, it's how well it can be seen through which is the issue. It is used to make fencing masks though, so I'm hopeful.

Needed some lighter weight gear for next weekend 3 day event (If the weather holds)

British MTP UBACS Shirt £16 Used it said but looks brand new to me

British MTP Combat Trousers PCS Issue £24 Again says used but new brand spankers again.

Multicam bush hat £6 to stop my head getting burnt.... if the weather holds

New webbing belt few quid

Habervision Goggle Fan, Friend of mine is big into moto cross and said these work so got me one to try out. Just about squeezed it in my goggles, it's a bit noisy (Sounds like a mossie in your ear) but can put up with that if it works. will let you know after next week.

Which event is that, beermonster?