Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7741 posts in this topic

Well an awful lot of it is just patches and stickers in fairness. The cap, the black hoodie and the MC pouch were sent over by MSM for reviewing which is lucky because I can only just barely justify spending the money I do on kit for the loadouts I plan, let alone superfluous luxuries. Then again, is anything other than some old clothes, eye-pro snaffled from stores and a cheap AEG really a necessity for airsoft? Be a very small hobby if we only ever used the real basics.

But yeah, not had anything show up for some time then 5 packages all got delivered between Tuesday and Friday. Which is nice in the long run I suppose.

Edit, here's the Kryptek out of the packaging:

IMG_1046_zps2530f5ad.jpg

this week mr post man has delivered :-

-para chord (to mod my viper vest .... i am that fat)

-mini plastic buckles

-bills

-bank skint statment

-my acog (style) scope

-grip pod in the wrong shade of tan!

-sling

-tac light

-more bills etc

on a good (cost nothing) note, i did manage to get my old none blow back ASGK desert eagle working .... its pants but it works lol

just brought a we 0056 6.5 ris for my ics m4 and then found it didnt fit

bummer

Madbull tightbore

TM hop rubber

9000 blaster 0.25

Holiday

Diamond ring

I'm skint :P

Picked up an RS VLTOR stock.

Already modified to take AEG batteries.

No pics as its being painted to match the SR-16.

just ordered me one of these, been thinking about it for quite a while...

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-shotguns-and-grenade-launchers/patrol-base-airsoft-goblin-solo-black.htm

Let us know how good it is, mate. I've had my eye on those for a while too...

just ordered me one of these, been thinking about it for quite a while...

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-shotguns-and-grenade-launchers/patrol-base-airsoft-goblin-solo-black.htm

all i can say is that it is cute :D

i just bought:

2 m4 tracer mags

2 bags of tracer ammo (0.25g and 1000 bb's in each pack)

olive rail covers

2500 .23's

king arms laser

king arms torch

and.... wait for it..... 11 Magpuls !!!

whole lot cost me: £240.60 from zero one

New RIS Spyke BAR rail and new foresight

554607_10151610739128829_818521557_n_zps344d95db.jpg

A madbull Noveske 10" rail and G&P 12" barrel for my WA M4, but can anyone tell me what the hell this means?

"Tendered for delivery without success because of outstanding payment of charges. The item is being held and the addressee is being notified."

I think it means I'm about to get stung by parcel force...

I got a telegram from Parcel Force when I had outstanding charges to pay, so if you haven't had one, you might want to contact them with the tracking number for an update.

Well it was only updated on the tracking number I got from redwolf today, when I track on Parcelforce's site it says everything is fine so I'll give it some time for the letter to come through.

If parcelfarce havnt paid the charges yet, you can phone up customs and pay yourself, meaning you wont get stung.

Fire-Support emailed me to say that the barrel I wanted for my sniper was out of stock =[ despite their website saying they had 2 when I placed the order.

So I've cancelled the whole lot now. Need to find somewhere else that sells all the same things, as I like to avoid having to pay for postage multiple times.

If the note said its being held. yes its been through customs but they will hang on to it until parcelforce have paid it.

If parcelforce have paid you'd get a note through the door the next day saying you owe em money.

Yeah, but if you phone yourself you dont need to pay parcelforce an extra fee for them paying it for you.

i got a royal mail slip through my door, telling me that not enough postage had been paid for something that had been mailed to me, and they were going to charge me the difference and a £1

the total £1.09 ...... that means that what ever it is that i have waiting for me was 9p under paid on the postage ...... 9p :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

it probably cost ten times that to have someone check the postage, work it out and issue that slip ..... <_<<_<<_<

tooo many yogurt knitters in this world!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

i got a royal mail slip through my door, telling me that not enough postage had been paid for something that had been mailed to me, and they were going to charge me the difference and a £1

the total £1.09 ...... that means that what ever it is that i have waiting for me was 9p under paid on the postage ...... 9p :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

it probably cost ten times that to have someone check the postage, work it out and issue that slip ..... <_<<_<<_<

tooo many yogurt knitters in this world!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I've had that happen too. About 15p or something, I forget exactly but yeah, definitely some poxy amount!

Let us know how good it is, mate. I've had my eye on those for a while too...

will do, most of the reason im getting it is interest in what its actually like... and should go well when ive to whip out the pistol...

will do, most of the meason im getting it is interest in what its actually like... and should go well when ive to whip out the pistol...

I'm sort of hoping that i could adapt one into an underslung shotgun for my G36, but i imagine it'll be a lot of fun for blasting people in cqb situations as it is!

yea i know right. would be cool to even have the double barreled version attached under a gun as well... not sure how well itll work due to its shape and mechanism but ill have a look and post piccys. delivery is due tomorrow...

I'm sort of hoping that i could adapt one into an underslung shotgun for my G36, but i imagine it'll be a lot of fun for blasting people in cqb situations as it is!

Just get an AG36 :P