Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7601 posts in this topic

you know if didn't click to that at all!!

M_P likes this

Another VSR!

This one was upgraded with the S trigger,laylax NEO 90 degree piston,laylax spring guide,pss100 spring,barrel spacers and a PDI 6.05mm barrel.Fires 330 FPS and is accurate to 55-60 meters.Much more than my old one which barely got to 50m range.

Externals are wrecked though,the rubberised finish is gone,most metal parts are scratched and dented,but it works.Very well.Gonna buy some OD Krylon to hopefully cover up some of the blemishes.

I just bought a VFC H&K 417d, a 500 round hi-cap, 7.4 lipo crane stock battery and 6000 .30g BBs. From my initial testing its a fantastic gun.

I only wish i had considered the HK 417 before i bought my G&G GR14 HBA-L, as they are the same price and the 417d works just as well (if not better) than the GR14.

I've got reign my airsoft spending in for about a month because I need new specs badly. But I'm going to take the plunge and give contact lenses a serious go so I can wear them under mesh goggles. Wish me luck :blink::unsure::wacko:

jcheeseright, TPI and Airsoft-Ed like this

Yeah James, one issue is that I can't afford to use them a lot, so I'm hoping I can use them just for skirmishing. But my prescription is at least as much for astigmatism as correction, and the main correction I need is varifocal, because I'm long sighted anyway, but, now I'm an old cnut, focussing close up is getting to be really hard. Can you get varifocal & astigmatism correction in contacts? Yes, but only monthlies...

The optometrist thought going mono-vision was the way forward. A distance lens in my right eye and a close up in the left... er... depth perception lol! So I'm going to give astigmatism only dailies a try and just hope that the extra retina cells helps me resolve details close up...

VSR's don't have a rubberized finish.

I'm pretty sure they do.The one I bought is more glossy,the other has a rubbery matte finish

I'm pretty sure they do.The one I bought is more glossy,the other has a rubbery matte finish

The jing gong bar 10 is the one with a rubberized finish, the tm vsr doesnr.

rexfan10 likes this

The jing gong bar 10 is the one with a rubberized finish, the tm vsr doesnr.

The one I have now is scratched and seemed to have been cleaned with paint thinner so any finish it seemed to have must be gone,so I

But my old one had a rubberised and matte painted stock.Last time I checked all VSRs,unless two toned,have rubberised matte stocks.

Your old one must have been a bar 10 then.

Having owned two vsr's, one brand new and having collected another for a friend on Sunday, I can tell you that they definitely do not.

Your old one must have been a bar 10 then.

Having owned two vsr's, one brand new and having collected another for a friend on Sunday, I can tell you that they definitely do not.

I've had a Gspec,which im sure has a rubberised matte finish,the pro versions might not,I have not seem or held one.

A British Army Northern Ireland Chest Rig - £10.40 delivered ffs! Fleabay, of course...

Two pairs of mtp trousers, non pcs

non pcs mtp ubacs

MTP windproof smock

MTP grab bag

2 mk6 ddpm helmet covers

US tri colour camelbak

Ddpm trousers

Ddpm UBACS

Dpm trousers

OD scrim net

-all unused

And organised a deal for another vsr 10 which I'll collect in a month. not bad going :)

G&G illuminated SUSAT scope - £123

XCortech X3200 Chronograph

ASG Blaster Devil 0.20g 15,000

Rubbing alcohol

New O rings for my VSR 10,the ones in already are dried up and fucked beyond saving.

Oh,forgot to add.Negotiated with my friend to buy his broken CYMA CM031,so I can practice tech work.However,He told me that if I ever fix it,i give it back to him.Gave him 50€ for it nawt bad.

Wont get this till Sunday afternoon but have just sorted out a Comtac 2 headset to replace my Bowman.

post-6210-0-67249900-1364933791_thumb.jpg

Just got my new G&G. I have a personal hate for clear plastic, but it will have to do. I might make a Flecktarn sleeve for it one day. I ordered the battery for Thursday, hopefully Royal Mail won't cock up this time.

Also thinking about swapping parts out and replace it with loads of Magpul parts.

Clear is a whole order of magnitude better than orange, mate!

From Kenya got a real Maasai knife with genuine animal blood stains on it :D and all for only 1600 shillings!

Ian_Gere likes this

Eagle industries EPC in rg for £80

Here's some pics of the knife :D

12_zps8483ee16.jpg

Size comparison with my arm...

11_zpsc695fd94.jpg