Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to leave my phone & lappy @home and go out... I can't stop spending money I should be saving lol!

From Flecktarn.com:

1 New British Velcro Morale Patch Squirrel Price: £3.95
1 German Moleskin Trousers 37L Price: £7.00
1 Black Velcro Belt Price: £1.00

P&P £6.00

Just got an email today telling me that the SRC M16 I ordered is out of stock :(

I got a full refund and I'll be picking out something different this week.

Just got an email today telling me that the SRC M16 I ordered is out of stock :(

I got a full refund and I'll be picking out something different this week.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Gen II SRC guns don't have a good rep. How much was it?

I just bought a pair of Lvl IV ballistic plates for £40.11 inc P&P from fleabay.

& that is it!

Edit: except this...

121060210693_1.jpgVIPER DROP LEG DUMP BAG LARGE ~ £16.95 inc P&P

- it was the last one ffs!

but that is definitely now it!!

Some more A-TACS has just arrived form the states!!!!!

Ian_Gere likes this

Could be a blessing in disguise. Gen II SRC guns don't have a good rep. How much was it?

'Bout £150. I was after an M16 in what I call the Tier 2 price range (£100-£200) for a marine setup, but I'm possibly going to get an ACM shotgun so I can continue with the marine setup. The shotgun is styled after a Remington 870MCS shotgun and I believe that the USMC use 870s. Only problem is that the stock mags stick out of the bottom, however G&P make shorter mags for the shotguns that ACM cloned, so with a little expendature I'll get a true 870 :)

I think the US Marines now use the Benelli M4 Super 90, otherwise known by the US Military designation - M1014, which you'll probably know from some CoD game or BF3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shotgun_in_training_US_military.jpg

British Army are using them as well now (hint hint Ed)

I think the US Marines now use the Benelli M4 Super 90, otherwise known by the US Military designation - M1014, which you'll probably know from some CoD game or BF3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shotgun_in_training_US_military.jpg

Problem is that the only M1014 shotgun under £200 is the Double Eagle shitface thing. I'd much rather buy something under £200 because it'd have to be painted, and I don't want to buy an expensive gun which would have to be ruined by a bright green finish.

Nick, we've had those for years now

Problem is that the only M1014 shotgun under £200 is the Double Eagle shitface thing. I'd much rather buy something under £200 because it'd have to be painted, and I don't want to buy an expensive gun which would have to be ruined by a bright green finish.

The double eagle tri shots aren't bad, for the price they're well worth. Cheap usable weapons

I know D=

I'm not much of a shotgun guy though. I'm also put off by the fact it's a pump shotty in airsoft, but a semi auto in real life. I'm all about authenticity as you know and shotguns just aren't real enough.

I imagine the airsoft one is made of some horrendous paper light plastic too.

What about this Tac?

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/cawmosquito-spring-shotgun--m1014-benelli-m4

Under £200 and it's a Benelli M4 Super 90.

Even I'm tempted at that price tbh... Even if it is plastic =[

It is out of stock though... Plus I've never even heard of CAW...

I had the double eagle M3 version of the tri-shot and it only worked on .12s, with virtually no accuracy. I'd much rather have the ACM M3 and use it in some sort of special forces/law enforcement setup, I'm not very interested in having a totally realistic setup gear wise.

edit: Ed, CAW make stupidly expensive clones of weapons, they have an ICS MGL clone for £300. Mosquito, better known as mosquito moulds, make tiny RIS mounted GLs (http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/mosquito-molds-m203-mini-launcher). The shotgun you linked is just an expensive version of the double eagle weapon. The double eagle version has the exact same metal:plastic ratio and it's about £90 cheaper .

CAW are not a clone manufacturer. It stands for craft apple works (i think)

Their revolving launcher is not a clone of the ICS, it's much older- and looks nothing like the ICS

They focus more on niche items- launchers etc.

As far as i now, they dont make stuff anymore, atleast I havent seen anything new from them- atleast not the UK anyway.

Their shotgun ed linked to again is not the same as the double eagle one either.

I know D=

I'm surprised you haven't done a L129 build yet!!

I've thought about it, but the right parts aren't available yet, plus I'd rather drink bleach than touch a V2 gearbox again for a long while.

Ian_Gere likes this

I've seen people come pretty close using SR25s

Remember this is someone who bought a whole new body for his .338 just to make it the right colour :lol:

Close yes but if he wants 100% accuracy then they wont cut it. There just aren't any 7.62 monolithic uppers available.

TPI and Airsoft-Ed like this

There's no 6x ACOG replica available yet either, which is ideally what I'd want on it.

2 Lonex Flash Mags for £30 and no postage, god I love this forum.

Just picked up a pair of tru spec tri colour combats........5er

Ian_Gere likes this

H8ing so hard because their so cheap Right now...

2 Team ArmBand's From Nickona £7.50 All in or something...

2 HK L85 Sling's in OD £31.00

1 ICS Turbo 3000 Motor £41.00

2 ICS L85 M1913 Tac Rail (Replace's the Dove Rail) £34.00

1 ICS L85 Wiring Harness £14.00

2 MadBull ICS HandGaurd Rail Adapter's £32.00

+ £8.50 Next Day Delivery (Bought Monday morning received Tuesday Morning before i even got up!)

From Firesupport! with a Grand Total of £160.50

Airsoft-Ed likes this

You can get DCU kit for some really good deals, I got my genuine issue trousers for £5 and the shirt for 99p :D

Hatch Centurion Elbow Pads in Black (new) ~ £12.50 inc P&P fleabay

any time u get genuine combats for £5 is for the win