Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

If i did i'd need to upgrade the range to make it worth while, but I'm more of an Aimpoint type of person...

Yea I still need: 10x link 5.56 rounds, PEQ-2 battery box, foresight and either a harris bi-pod or a grip-pod, haven't decided which

Since you're not trying to copy any existing military force or anything, I'd go for a Harris up front AND a standard foregrip, think it can look pretteh baus.

Just this second bought...

From Airsoftworld: Burst Wizard, Px4 mag, Element gun grease set, Fogtech 5 pack.

Off ebay: 9.6v battery, Madbull blue rubber and X spacer.

Now I just need my suppressor to arrive from Tiger111HK and I will be able to finish my G36c!

Just ordered a metal M4 body, 10" putter barrel, G17 pistol grip all for my G&G gbbr (as there's afair bit of flex), plus 3 pmags for my AEG . Also just received a JG g18c yesterday.

Picked up a few bits at the airsoft show yesterday

F350DBD4-0A98-4B5E-886F-2674699122CC-8717-00000AB095DC7A6B_zpsf38a0fde.jpg

The 0.25's, punisher patch and batteries are mine :)

The 0.2's, winning patch and pmag are mrs nutsters :P

Came away from the Airsoft show better off as I almost went and bought a DTW! Instead I got a T1 "Aimpoint" on high mount, Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit, Cold Steel training knife, little laser unit for my XDM and a Tan Softshell jacket.

My son got a VFC PEQ-15, Bear Grylls Survival kit (for his D of E) and a spare spring for his Masada.

Who had the dtw's? Missed them, and wouldn't mind having a look at one

Yeh saw on ukaz that someone had a fiddle with one on their stand, couldn't get near though too many people crowded round their stand

JD were there, yeah.

Apparently LWA were too though, but I didn't see them today...

I don't know if it was a lot better on the Saturday, but I thought it was a really shit 'show'.

Almost £20 to get in, for what? £5 for the worlds crappest "baguette" and an eye opener into the snobbery of real steel shooting. Everyone was in tweed! I even saw some little kids, whose parents had dressed them in tweed, with flat caps and everything! Are these shotgunning farmers stuck in 1670 or something? There was a freakin' wine tasting and shoe polishing booth as well. I mean what the hell is this? A shooting show, or a who's the most weird arse hole contest?

Plus these seriously fucking disturbing dead pigeons wired up to this animatronic machine things to make it look like they were flapping their wings...

The airsoft section was also about a quarter the size of the rest of the show, which was largely like walking around the "old-man" section of M&S.

JBBG also had the biggest stall there by a mile, they had girls handing out leaflets draped in their hats and shirts etc. They were essentially the face of airsoft at the show...

I won't be bothering with it next year, let's put it that way.

Dan_W and Curly68 like this

Glad I didn't bother then, Ed. They say it's the thought that counts and I did think about it. I just couldn't be arsed. The way my health is performing right now, every hour out of bed needs to be paid for with two back in and that's maybe doubled for out of my house...

7" novseke rail for my G&G gbbr hopefully will arrive same time another parts to replace all this flimsy plastic

New shoes ;)

5C24A34E-A237-4BC9-9940-B5A26B7E4BF4-1828-000001FBC46D6014_zps84b19442.jpg

C7D6C08D-5BFF-4A53-BCD8-15B3D39940DC-1828-000001FBCBB1A127_zps84f5b2b0.jpg

Brought some meindl dessert fox boots - £30 from eBay :)

Nice boots....just look wrong with DPM!?

Once they get muddy they'll be fine :)

Once they get muddy they'll be fine :)

God forbid she get them dirty :P

German surplus snow camo poncho from Patrol Base - tenner

- just in case it snows again

and while I was paying for postage:

25A fuses £3, a bitz box £1 and £4 for a set of A2A shims which are a copy of those made by SHS, including the copper ones i favour - so that when i get round to putting the airbrake piston head i recently bought into my G36 build, i can shim it while i'm at it.

Also got a snow camo net from fleabay - 7' x 8' £6.70 inc P&P - I mean @that price i couldn't resist

more fleabay stuff:

some 20mm & 25mm black webbing,

a little lanyard to attach a turbo flame lighter to my RICAS,

a micro torch & bandage scissors for my med kit,

an old style massive British Army scrim scarf & OD vest,

some gold plated z-type banana plugs for the 5000mAh LiPo i recently bought,

some nuts & bolts to add a sling mount & locking pin to my G36 build,

4 black G36 double mag pouches (only 1 of which i really need for my loadout but @£1.50 each it seemed churlish not to buy them all),

15m black 550 paracord (cos u can never have enough paracord),

Royal Marines arctic suit (quilted windproof jacket liner & the matching zip-side kecks) - i'm gearing up for a winter night game in hopes i'll get to one :),

and a bunch of Deans Connectors - cos i'm convinced they are the way forward.

An SRC M16A3 Gen 2 :D

Also contemplating a maritime forces-ish setup, got an N. blue softshell already just need a pair of N. blue combats and an OD CIRAS vest. If anyone could find a reproduction one for less then £80 I'd be grateful :)

Also contemplating a maritime forces-ish setup, got an N. blue softshell already just need a pair of N. blue combats and an OD CIRAS vest. If anyone could find a reproduction one for less then £80 I'd be grateful :)

No CIRAS, but you might like this.

For me from RSOV:

kit_0693_1.jpg

'5KU' 4" Quick Detach Ultralight Vertical Grip for 20mm Rail (-45 TypeB 5KU-111-45) ~ $18.99

- for my G36KV project

(lot of 4) x A.C.M. quick wind-up magazine spare keys ~ $0.07

- might turn out to be useful and for 1.1p each, why not?

'Hornbill Products' aluminium Air Seal Nozzle for G36C AEG (hb_5039) ~ $4.00

- for my G36KV project - I prefer the thought of metal parts where possible

tag_0746_s_1.jpg

'Patch Union' Small Skull morale velcro patch (OD) ~ $1.25

- again, for that price, why not?

'Loadout Master' W25 bulk double sided velcro cord (25mm x 500mm - Black) ~ $1.25

- I'm making a molle panel to attach to the left velcro panel & shoulder strap of my RICAS and this stuff will attach around & to the strap.

'Vanaras' invisible IR laser module (780nm - Class IIIA) ~ $17.20

- long term NV project.

P&P ~ $11.00 - lovely!

From fleabay:

$T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jD2fBRGVo)Y0Ug~~60_12.JPG

3 x crossed rifle badges ~ £5.00 + P&P

- I want the subdued one to replace the white one I have sewed to my DPM shirt.

DPM Goretex Jacket ~ £18.70 inc P&P

- not so much for airsoft as because my Bugatti raincoat got some paint on it and, as yet, I haven't been arsed to figure out how to get it off. I'm thinking acetone, but it's white paint on a black synthetic coat, so I dunno...

S10 Respirator Ballistic Replacement Lenses ~ £16.88 inc P&P

- bit of a fierce price but it saves me making them myself lol.

Don't get anything new for months, then three packages turn up within the space of 20 minutes.

-Glock 17rnd mag + Lancer Systems L5 30rnd translucent mag

-G-Code SOC Rig for Government 1911s with standard frame cowling

-ESC Custom TM MEU fitted with HurricanE Kimber Desert Warrior kit

More:

321031765104_1.jpgChina Made Airsoft Plastic Molle 2X 7.62 Magazine Pouch x 3 ~ £31.50 inc P&P - Fleabay

- I bought 1 pair last month to check them out & they hold L1A1 mags perfectly. With 1 of the rubber bands taken off they release them too! (Actually you can get them out with both bands on, but not easily, and taking 1 off doesn't make them loose.)

Pair of Black Regatta Goretex Kecks ~ £8.50 inc P&P lol - Fleabay

- for my black loadout

& from ehobbyasia:

Guarder Silencer for WA/KWC Mini UZI (with 14mm CCW Adaptor) ~ $72.00

- for my G36KV project.

Madbull 60 Degree Shark Accelerator Hopup Bucking x2 (Red) ~ $14.99

- while I was paying for P&P, but also for my AKS-74U & a spare.

ehobbyasia P&P ~ $16.00 & discount - $4.35

Will be picking up a Flyye Hydration pack in CB from an old mate that doesn't play anymore.

13122_10152633329445657_727962426_n_zps3d85c892.jpg

Since you're not trying to copy any existing military force or anything, I'd go for a Harris up front AND a standard foregrip, think it can look pretteh baus.

I am kind of basing it of the SEALs one, so a kind of SF look