Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

Erm, just got a HK417 and some mags, three blue force gear chest rigs-one for my MP7 (which is new too ;)) one do the 417 and another for my M4's a few new pistols well six I think and a G&P M4 RIS cause I was feeling nostalgic.

That's it for a while I think. Burnt through the money I got selling my CTW's so new to save for more goodies now.

Not a lot then, eh? :blink:

Nah, trying to slow it down a touch. ;)

Having seen phil's posts on ukaz, that's a small order :P

Does an iPad mini count?

Airsoft wise just a few odds and ends to try to 'finish off' projects, although we all know that never happens.

Looking at the possibility of getting a couple of DTW's for me/gf so my spending is going to be limited for the next couple of months :(

Philbucknall likes this

Having seen phil's posts on ukaz, that's a small order :P

Does an iPad mini count?

Airsoft wise just a few odds and ends to try to 'finish off' projects, although we all know that never happens.

Looking at the possibility of getting a couple of DTW's for me/gf so my spending is going to be limited for the next couple of months :(

Ha ha ha! I do tend to splurge every so often. This last splurge has lasted about 1-2 months thanks to having a few squid spare.

I've heard very good things about the DTW's though. Everyone who's had one had said it is useable out of the box. Something you couldn't say with a CTW. :(

Indeed not to mention that for £300ish I can have the gun and 6 magpul ptw mags :)

Philbucknall likes this

Trying to resist getting a VFC HK416 next week when they restock

It's not so much as I've "just" bought it. But after being on order since October it has only just arrived.

Blackhawk CQC thigh rig with CQC holster for 1911:

20130111115619.jpg

Airsoft wise just received a set of All Terrain Tiger BDU pants. Really love the pattern on them.

Non Airsoft wise it's a Galaxy Note 10.1 - it was that or a VFC Scar. Haven't regretted the tablet just yet...

Oh balls! Ordered a new tanaka M37 air weight revolver now so the 416 might have to wait. :(

My Pantac RAV has arrived!

YqaEE.jpg

Ooooh! That's nice!

Nickona likes this

That looks like what Craig might've mistaken my Osprey as, they do look quite similar, but he mentioned a zip on the front, so he must've meant that.

That looks like what Craig might've mistaken my Osprey as, they do look quite similar, but he mentioned a zip on the front, so he must've meant that.

That would make sense as UKSF use RAVs so there are quite a few pictures of people in Brit kit with RAVs on

RA-TECH order has been confirmed and will be here end of the month :D

Now just to find a nice silencer and stock to go on it.

Apparently only RS stocks fit properly. Gonna be hard finding something in the UK that isn't RS Magpul :P

i have got a fab defense stock on my gbbr also got it from UKMCPRO . the none recoil reduction version, for the money there a really well made bit of kit

This is good news :)

Will prob get the plain or the survival FAB.

The VLTOR is a little pricey at £120 :/

Might have to get parts AFTER i've payed rent :P

BLACKHAWK STRIKE MOLLE 3x3 AK 47 MAG POUCH (black) New

$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUZLcBQUFj,Cj6g~~60_12.JPG

£26.50 + £3.99 P&P from brokenarrow1971 on fleabay.

Set of 4 long Malice Clips £6.60 inc P&P from HK via fleabay.

An extra 4 tan midcap SOPMOD mags for my SCAR, another mag for my 5-7 and another tornado grenade (fire-support were doing a deal on them where you got a gascan and propane adaptor free... bargain!).

I'm going to have such a massive pile of goodies waiting for me when I get home!

Oh, and the pistol mag pouch I ordered from thevestguy.com arrived via BFPO this weekend, looks pretty well made.

Well, lately I've ordered an ops panel and some clips for my Osprey, as well as some Desert Elite Lowas off the bay.

Boots were grade 2 and only £10! They just arrived, the fit's great, ankle support is amazing, for grade 2 they're in immaculate condition, just some scuffs on the toe caps and barely noticeable discolouration. They help nicely round off my kit, my old boots were the only thing that really looked out of place before.

Just need to find some time to check they're not going to destroy my feet before my next skirmish on Sunday.

Just need the Mk7 now.

Just need the Mk7 now.

369tjq.jpg

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Haha :P

As it happens I have a special set of skills...

Two KJW M9 CO2 mags,along with 20 cartridges.Also some camo leaf mesh to put over my VSR.

My shoulder holster only has one pouch for quick reloads,so Im gonna have to use my Satchel which I use for milsims in regular skirmishes.So I also bought a fuckton of paracord to fasten everything to my belt for minimal flopping.

How the flip does a 14 year old afford all that?! Or afford milsim events, for that matter?!

I'm not even aware of any MilSim's that allow U18's. So are you sure you do MilSim?

RE: Ed I'm sure his parents are just really ultra lovely people that enjoy making their child happy.

Edited by Airsoft-Ed
To make it sound nice! :3