The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

2 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Okay, I bought (another) KWA Kriss Vector. Think this is the fourth or fifth one I have had? Now just time to wait for it and the RS Vector parts!

Dude you do have an addiction! The 5th allot of guys haven't had one! 

I have recently brought 3 mags for my lovely Agency Arms G17 a fobus holster for it and a Haley Strategic sling which is awesome!

Been fairly quiet on the weapon front for me have been spending allot more money on my cars thia year. Plus i am running out of space to store more guns.

18 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Dude you do have an addiction! The 5th allot of guys haven't had one! 

I have recently brought 3 mags for my lovely Agency Arms G17 a fobus holster for it and a Haley Strategic sling which is awesome!

Been fairly quiet on the weapon front for me have been spending allot more money on my cars thia year. Plus i am running out of space to store more guns.

What can I say, maybe me and Vectors are just meant to be ^_^

How is the Agency Arms Glock? I must say that I miss it, it was an absolute work of art!

I was also fairly quiet, until the last week or so when I have literally just dived headfirst back into the money pit of airsoft :lol: 

I cannot stay away, it would seem :ph34r:

The Glock is awesome. Still haven't had a chance to use it though going tomorrow for a skirmish so will give it a run for its money.

Well i look forward to seeing your progress on the vector mk. 5.

Santa has been early. 

JG SL8. 

5 low caps

Madbull Bucking

Holo sight for my Famas/ACR

11.1v Lipo for my CXP-15

Knee pads and boonie hat in CCE

Extra long rifle bag. 

The scope is mounted quite high so I cant zero the crosshairs. I need to either get low profile scope mounts or a lower profile rail. Not sure which yet! 

SL8.jpg

• Supporters
23 hours ago, jgriches said:

Got this beauty last weekend, still waiting to get an actual game day with it :(

Jeez that's a long front end. I assume that's not for CQC? :lol:

34 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Agreed, definitely one of the cooler looking guns out there. I like the carry handle/optic on it instead though

YES carry handle with the 2X optic built in is one of my many dream guns.

DlMsUke.png

Or this one actually.

kZAFcRv.png

• Supporters
14 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

YES carry handle with the 2X optic built in is one of my many dream guns.

But not on an SL8 surely?

On 11/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, Asomodai said:

Santa has been early. 

JG SL8. 

5 low caps

Madbull Bucking

Holo sight for my Famas/ACR

11.1v Lipo for my CXP-15

Knee pads and boonie hat in CCE

Extra long rifle bag. 

The scope is mounted quite high so I cant zero the crosshairs. I need to either get low profile scope mounts or a lower profile rail. Not sure which yet!

Get low rings for your scope, keep the stock rail.

G36 based guns have comfy irons, leave them that way..

9 hours ago, Lozart said:

But not on an SL8 surely?

Oh no no no. That's why I showed the photo of the G36KE with it on.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:27 PM, Gepard said:

Jeez that's a long front end. I assume that's not for CQC? :lol:

Long end.. thank you! Yeah it's not one for anything remotely up close and personal. Even bigger now with the worlds most riduclous suppressor on it!

Ignore the giant front grip bipod, just use that as a stand so I can bask in its shiny glory from time to time!

IMG_20171212_123329_152.jpg

Got my CQB pew pew today... 

ICS CXP CQB, added on my flashlight, C-More reflex sight and an Acetech Predator suppressor/tracer unit.  Just awaiting on Royal Fail to deliver my G&P AN/PEC15a.

Looks like I will need to get a smaller front grip as my spare one i've put on is a little tall.

20171213_154837.jpg

10 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Got my CQB pew pew today... 

ICS CXP CQB, added on my flashlight, C-More reflex sight and an Acetech Predator suppressor/tracer unit.  Just awaiting on Royal Fail to deliver my G&P AN/PEC15a.

Looks like I will need to get a smaller front grip as my spare one i've put on is a little tall.

20171213_154837.jpg

Looks great! As for the foregrip, a Magpul MOE RVG  (clone if you don't want to pay much) would be perfect 

Not bought, built.

My third or fourth TM G17 custom build. This one still needs a trigger, but otherwise I’m happy with it, hopefully I can hang onto this one :D

Slide was tan, sight was scratched, but both lovely clean black now :). It’s an Ace1Arms SA slide, RMR red dot and Triijicon sites, all clone obviously. Standard TM frame, with some uprated springs, G22 magazine bases on WE G17 magazines, Cytac magwell.

I’m pretty happy with it so far...

aGitswW.jpg

tmadW8N.jpg

PjNwmQx.jpg