Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7839 posts in this topic

i think its a classic army sportline g36 but no markings anywhere not even on the v3 gear box not even a made in chine mark which is odd

Full set of 58 Pattern webbing - sadly it isn't all matching in the degree of fading, but it's not bad enough to look ridiculous. It still has the paint on the metal sliders on the belt & all metal tabs & loops etc. in good condition. It was sub £20 inc P&P so I'm happy enough. I think I should get another water bottle pouch for it, for the sake of authenticity... & a steel helmet too - I like the look of the MKII Para style but I'll have to see what crops up at a good price.

Thanks for the nod re MKV NBC overboots, Dan. I've found a pair to buy & they do look better!

9.6v stick battery for my AK

bit the bullet and ground and sanded gas tube area for it to fit

Picked up a Nextorch LED weapon light kit.

you get torch, pressure pad, barrel mount, spare batteries and spare xenon bulb.

also grabbed a set of XTM rail covers for the SCAR.

G&G MP5 Tactical Railed Flashlight

NC Star 1x45 Red Dot Site

Tru-Spec Urban Digital BDU Trousers

Gonna order the shirt on friday. will upload pictures when i get a better camera

VW polo and managed to get an unused jg m4 for £50

Also picked up some mags pouches.

Quite a bit actually:

5 x ares g36 mid caps

Madbull .25s

Olive green tactical rucksack

4 x multicam flyye g36 pouches

Multicam pistol drop leg holster

Viper green pistol lanyard

Viper green 2 point sling

Magnum amazon 5 boots (tan)

Olive green r4l full finger gloves (amazingly comfortable!)

Tan ops core base jump helmet

Mesh goggles

Multicam small t-shirt

Multicam heikon baseball cap

Multicam heikon trousers

Multicam drop pouch

Multicam soft shell rain jacket

To go with my new flyye multicam plate carrier, hydration pack, modified grenade pouch and doc pouch.

Oh a Sti tackmaster 1911 pistol

Umarex g36 (tan)

The misses ain't happy! But if I'm going to spend £150 on a plate carrier may as well do the other bits!

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Ok here goes:

Defcon5 OD Molle Webbing Set

Blackhawk Serpa Mag Pouch

OD Balaclava

2x OD 2x Pistol Pouches

OD 4x Pistol Pouch

4x BE-X OD G36 Open Mag Pouch

2x BE-X OD x3 MP5/MP7 Open Mag Pouch

BE-X Mag Sized Utility Pouch

BE-X Grenade pouch

BE-X GPS Radio / PMR pouch

BE-X Dump Pouch

BE-X admin flat pouch

BE-X 2x 40mm pouch

Defcon5 Vegetato Landing Force BDU

Condor OD Hydration Bladder

Vegetato Kneepads

Vegetato Hat

Still to get a plate carrier :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290787092142?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Aluminium Flight Case which will take 2 M4s plus Accessories or 3 Guns on their own depending on how I cut the Foam insert....Dog's Bollocks for £44 delivered next day :D

Ordered a box set of 9 MP5 mid caps and two tripple mp5 mag pouches. 630 rounds should be enough to take out onto the field :)

I just ordered an Element valve tool so I can fix my Sig magazines and I also ordered some imitation Oakley hard knuckle gloves, because I'm sick of the genuine ones being out of stock everywhere...

Propane!!!

Although the AI adaptor is either poo, or my MP7 mags don't like the adaptor much.

I just ordered an Element valve tool so I can fix my Sig magazines and I also ordered some imitation Oakley hard knuckle gloves, because I'm sick of the genuine ones being out of stock everywhere...

i got me some of these too (gloves) from fleabay £10.99 and that inclued p&p. they not bad just the knuckle protector on right hand is a bit high or it my be because of my big hands but they look and feel ok ok

I was told the genuine ones are crap and to go for the copies as they last longer.

Anyway i have treated myself today.

My list:

Imax B6 balance charger

Elite Multicam beanie

Bulldog Multicam small radio pouch

Brand new MTP PCS Smock

MTP S95 combats

Brand new MTP PCS UBACS

1x Tan Forum Patch

1x Green Forum Patch

1x Tan Union Jack Patch

1x Tan Suppressor

1x G36C Rambo RAS Kit

1x Tan Set of rail covers

2x Magpul G36 120 round mags

1x Desert shemagh

1x Helikon Patriot Fleece

blpathf11.jpg

picked up a pair of binatone 950 radios. saw them waking past cash converters! BARGIN!

I remember Ian once saying - He's a sound engineer or something - That Binatone are often referred to by those in his field "belongs-in-the-bin-a-tone" lol

But hopefully, you got something semi decent.

iAcorn likes this

Well for £20 (RRP is £50) for 2 radios with charging dock, power leads and instructions i'll risk them not being amazing. They appear to be more or less brand new.

Don't see the point in spending massive amounts on a radio that will get used once/twice a month.

PPSh41 with drum and EBB & Russian Ushanka with insignia

Getting soon:

CO2 Makarov (with a summer trigger spring and winter trigger spring)

And the Motherland!!!

Funnily enough, the hard knuckle gloves I ordered from China arrived t'other day and, although I didn't know it when I placed the order, they are Fauxkleys! I ordered the XL size and I'm really impressed with the fit (I have major probs finding gloves to fit my fingers properly); I am glove size 9-10 for reference.

Got my 350 lumen gunlight - £12.50 from China inc P&P, 3 different mounts, 2 end caps (1 button, 1 pressure pad), and 1 18650 battery - my only issue with it is that to access the different functions, the various brightnesses, the emergency flash, and the strobe, you have to click through the cycle of functions each time to get to the one you want.

Also bought British Army NBC gloves and MK V overboots, plus an S10 respirator with canisters, 1 powder decon pad, and an OD satchel - I've already got some other decon stuff and chemical weapon detector paper pads. Oh, and a couple of different S10 microphones that fit over the speech diaphragm I think, but I'll have to get a real Bowman headset to use them, which I'll then have to modify to use with my z-tactical PTT, which is more of a ball ache than it sounds.

I used mine today and got on with them swimmingly. They are slightly tight around the wrist but when you're playing you don't even notice, so it's fine.

Plus, they just look sexy, so it's all good :P

MTP Camelbak.

Also got 4 more Emags to bring the total to 12 - no more plastic crap STANAGs for me.

Got a pot of .30s for the L85 as well. Had it shooting around 400fps on .20s the other day, it was overhopping .25s beyond the range I could see, even through the ACOG, so I'm hoping the .30s will bring it down so they fly level for ever.

I just hope Skirmish will let me run it as a DMR if it turns out working well, 'cos the ICS L85 can't be locked to semi, it requires the auto mode on the selector for semi to work.