Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7839 posts in this topic

Cyma Glock 18C AEP. Second hand from a mate. Bit of a gamble as he last used it 4 years ago and no battery or charger, but for £15 it fills the holster nicely! Battery on order! Watch this space...

1. An 1986 S10 Respirator with drinking straw and Ballistic Lenses B)

332qxab.jpg

2. A pair of ESS V12 Advancer goggles with 3 sets of Lenses and anti fog wipes, all in cases.

1y0hty.jpg

All in a good day at the bootsale :P

I got a gun bag

The girlfriend got a glock 19, serpa holster, foregrip, new m4 upper

So yeh I spent a fair bit at the arms fair, just not on me :(

swapped my MP7 for a TM scar L

Front and rear flip up sights no idea what make to go on my g36kv. Oh I love fleabay £8.50 for both

Madbull 6.03 509mm + Hop rubber

Defcon 5 Vegetato UBACS

Blaster Devils 0.28s

Not a huge spend at the arms fair. Saving my student loan for an AG36, Some grenades and a TM SPAS.

Just received a new bi-pod for my L96, a long 0.05" Allen key so that I can actually adjust my L96's hop up without taking the gun apart, and a nice white and blue AFUK patch :).

Now waiting on a couple of hop buckings (replacement Prometheus hard and a PDI W-Hold) and some more R-Hop patches.

This gun will look good, and it will shoot good.

One thing I'm lacking is Velcro space on my gear. I have a Molle belt, with no spaces to sew patches. So, can you get Velco patches (the fluffy part) with Molle clips on the other side, so then I can put it where I want, and put patches on that?

as a newbie i havent bought anything amazing just some goggles from flebay i got the mesh type so not to fog up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260985061415;jse...1415%26_rdc%3D1

Mate, notto be an arse or anything, just for future reference, I got a pair of those direct from China on fleabay for £3.13 in P&P...

Madbull blck python ver2 6.03 tbb

Madbull accelerator buckking ( comes with one silicone and one rubber bucking and 2 h-nubs)

havent tested them on the chrono yet but they have improved my aeg's grouping by about 2-3cm over 30m's

Just ordered some dark blue bib&brace style overalls, a light blue shirt, a tool-utility belt and tan knee pads.

I'm going airsofting (and Halloween) as the blue engineer from TF2 :lol:

All I need now is the hardhat, shotgun and the single yellow chemical-worker's glove :D

Also, for more practical airsofting reasons, today I picked up some black combat trousers to match the black UBAC I picked up a few weeks ago.

Just ordered a ton of shiz from Landwarrior to celebrate my loan coming through on Friday haha.

Got a Serpa for my Sig, 2 Flyye double 9mm pouches in MC, 12x3000 .25 Blasters (ought to last me a LONG time) and 2 more Emags (I wanted 6 but they didn't have enough =[)

Spent way more than I planned on spending... Still a hell of a lot of stuff I still want/NEED as well... Oh the woes of being an airsofter. Proper 1st world problems.

Ordered a SERPA and thigh rig for my 1911. Should be waaay better than my current drop leg (which has a habit of flopping around and sometimes catching the twins... If you know what I mean)

I just bought a G36C with K conversion,

woodside tactical vest (camo)

2 x G&P 8.4v 1100mah battery's

3 x short rails,

2 x long rail

1 x black 1 point tactical sling

1 x black balaclava

1 x camo balaclava

Not bad buying spree from fleebay :P

just brought this off a different forum for £100 gonna be my new project. An SRC G36C. All ready seen a we39 stock for it

g36c.jpg

timed Dynatec BFG & 100 blanks for £80.. :)

and a rubber KaBar to go with my steel one ^^

A Falklands era surplus wool sleeping bag liner. £5.99 inc. P&P from fleabay. I got it just in case we do have any more camp out night games @Skirmish, because, as it gets colder, my sleeping bag options are limited.

Just brought myself a Multicam UBACS, Magnum spider boots, Ultrafire torch with rechargeable batteries and a mount.

Angled foregrip for the M15 and a new £7.99 battery for the G18c I got for £15 which was spares or repair. Works like a beaut, so I am Glocked right up for the princely sum of £22.99.

Bulldog Assault Mk1 Plate Carrier is on it's way. Good thing is this comes with the following MOLLE pouches:

- 2 MOLLE Double Open-Top Mag pouches (Need to swap for MP5 pouches)

- 2 built-in Open-Top Mag Pouches (Same as above)

- Large Upright MOLLE Utility Pouch.

- Double Smoke / 40mm Grenade Pouch.

- MOLLE Admin Panel.

- MOLLE Small Radio Pouch.

- MOLLE Double Pistol Mag Pouch.

- MOLLE Folding Dump Pouch.

- MOLLE Hydration Pouch on back, can hold up to 3L bladder.

Also a half face mesh mask to complete my face protection loadout :) I may need to trim some of it to fit perfectly though as mesh masks always need some kind of tweaking. I will be ordering a black UBACS and Tan MP5 pouch next week