The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Which one?, wave, surge, squirt, MUT??

Squirt. I want a big one but I need an edc multitool so I thought I'd start with the squirt.

It's amazing. I am going to get more of them, so good for the price.

• Moderators

Squirt. I want a big one but I need an edc multitool so I thought I'd start with the squirt.

Haha yeah, I've many waves and MUTs, not checked out the squirt, got them cheap, worse than sitting ducks gun fetish 🙂🙂🙂

i have gerber and leatherman tools, and gotta say the leatherman wins everytime. i have a wave that i have had for years and is still going strong, and its used everyday

Recent purchases are

Alpha fire remote detonators

Electronic igniters (maroons out of stock)

Friction smokes & bangs

Speaker mic

Dynatex timed & impact grenade plus .209 & 9mm blanks

Molle waist pack

A 2nd programmable radio

Recently my shipment from Specwarefare arrived, not everything that I ordered was in stock but I got my money back and now that I'm thinking is better that way. So my big box consisted of:

- Emerson JPC vest in multicam black

- Emerson TACO Rifle Mag pouch in multicam black

- TMC 27Oz Hydration Pack plus a 1" Molle Wire Administrator for Hydro Tube

- FMA Fast Mag Double Holster in multicam black

- FMA Heavy weight hanger

- FMA maritime Helmet L/XL size in multicam black .Still not sure if I'll wear this, I look like a chibi character with that on my melon. Soon I'll play dress-up around the house and see how it fits with my I4 (aware of the modifications I need to make) and I'll decide if it will go on the market or keep it.

Other purchase I made was some ESS ballistic 3LS glasses, intentionally purchased them for SZ protection. To bad they don't fit my nose bridge quite the way expected so I'll sell them soon. I`m not sure about this item as it was crazy cheap from a HK store, I need to throw few shots on the lens to see how they cope against BB's. Still the package was identical with whats on the market and the quality didn't made me have second thoughts until I've notice on the manuals a phrase stating " Not to be used for airsoft or paintball". If the lens are rubbish I`ll sell the other parts as it has plenty of accessories (Hard case, 2 nose piece one with inserts support, inserts, frame, microfiber cloth, elastic strap). I guess you could purchase a replace lens and you have a full functional pair.

And lastly I managed to snipe a pair of Haix Ranger GSG9-X for £51 plus transport which was somewhere around 5~6 quid from an auction on Ebay. They had minimal wear and they look brand new, lightweight and feel really protected in them. I always have problem finding comfortable shoes as my feet are wide and always end up with soft corns or blisters whenever I wear a pair of shoes for a longer period of time. I usually wear 9~9,5 this size came in 10 and they fit perfect, can't wait for my next game.

KWC P08 (luger) with 2 extra mags......Soooo Sexy

I have one of those, such a piece of beauty the way it cycles

36000 0.25g devil blasters

2x m12 sidewinders

2x 40mm repair kits

2x MICH helmets

2x ESS profile goggles

1x molle single point sling

1x g33 tappet plate

1x g33 selector

Oh and some tan krylon to attempt a two tone style black and tan g36

Bits & Bobs

Acog with RDS

Peq 16

Magpul flip iron sights

3 x Ultrair Green Gas

G&G .28 bbs x 3

FNX 45 magazines x 2

Daniel Defence Gas block

Kydex Holster

Grease

Should finish off the MWS nicely

Mil-Tech Multi function head scarf

MP5 drop leg mag holder in Multicam

UKOM Multicam belt

ICS MP-67 Threaded muzzle adapter

King Arms Delta Force Silencer

Giant Power 11.1v 1600mah 20c with deans plug x2

Li po charging bag

3 way and 4 way balance extension lead

Recent purchases:

Kombat UK Spartan Plate Carrier (Black)

Quick mag open top m4 pouch (Black)

Shotgun 12 shell pouch (Black)

Double Eagle Shotgun shells (6 pack)

Bottle of ASG Blasters 0.2g

Building a new CQB plate carrier for my shotgun loadout. Should really be saving up for a new car but I'm really tempted to buy one of the ASG CZ 75 SP-01 Shadows after shooting one at my mate's house the other day. Very accurate little thing.

• Supporters

Don't buy TM mags for it, they leak badly and require a mod to make them work with green gas!

If they have any in stock (I took 5 off them the other week) the Surplus Store sell spare mags:

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/stealth-assassin-mk23-magazine.html

Are those just ASG mags as some places chop and change the names? I was looking at getting ASG mags as most places seem to stock them, although i'm not hugely fussed if I can't run green gas.