The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Bought a m4 magazine adapter and m16 VN mag for my AUG.

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

Where did you pick that up from?

After picking up a clone serpa from Z1 for my USP compact I was happy.......till it lasted one game day and had 3 cracks and a few holes from being hit! Utter shite! Thankfully was only £15 in he sale (now £26 again!)

I as I don't play that often I didn't want to spend out £40+ on a genuine BH serpa so I went for a Fobus holster and drop leg mount.

It's great!!

3C224F08-E798-4504-B0E2-517A6661F705_zps

And non airsoft I treated myself to a dash am for work. The one I borrowed has already proved me to be in the right once!

BC35E62D-CD03-4A05-9F6F-37CFA1E86C50_zps

Where did you pick that up from?

I bought it off Samurai on this forum he makes them on a 3D printer and it works very well.

I did add some Velcro to the mag well to make it bit tighter fit and its been feeding all my m4 mags so far :D

Cheers.

• Supporters

Krytac LVOA in Foliage Green.

Just couldn't resist!

Where from if you don't mine me asking? A lot of the british stores only seem to have gotten the grey ones in.

I wonder how much everything in this thread added up would be...

Where from if you don't mine me asking? A lot of the british stores only seem to have gotten the grey ones in.

Ordered it yesterday from Pro Airsoft Supplies as they had just received them yesterday morning. Apparently they got 5 of the 10 that Krytac sent to the UK! As of about 2pm yesterday mine was the first they had sold. Should be with me tomorrow.

Never dealt with Pro Airsoft before but they seemed nice enough on the phone.

I like the look of the LVOA but the grey didn't really do it for me. FG on the other hand will do me nice.

CBH

TM MWS with 5 mags - very nice piece of kit

TM PX4

Some bling bits for the vector

• Supporters

Ordered it yesterday from Pro Airsoft Supplies as they had just received them yesterday morning. Apparently they got 5 of the 10 that Krytac sent to the UK! As of about 2pm yesterday mine was the first they had sold. Should be with me tomorrow.

Never dealt with Pro Airsoft before but they seemed nice enough on the phone.

I like the look of the LVOA but the grey didn't really do it for me. FG on the other hand will do me nice.

Good stuff, cheers.

TM M9A1 GBB.

SRC Mauser HSC NBB.

Woodland MARPAT ICWS from my wife as a birthday gift.

FG Safariland 6004 for the M9A1 from parents as a birthday gift.

Set of woodland Tru Spec MARPAT BDUs.

FLYYE OTV in Coyote Brown.

Heckler and Koch BBs and green gas.

• Head Moderator

Goodness, you bought some of them fancy H&K branded BBs and gas? That's brilliant.

If I was buying H&K BBs then I would want the trademark on all of them :lol:

Kneepads I'd guess

One of the things I have found is that uniquely to the usual status quo of researching airsoft matter, when it is a question of what something is called, usually those with the specific, namely forces related knowledge, are much more likely to be able to provide an answer within 10 seconds than I can in 10 minutes, even if you have to wait for them to answer. I would guess equally to yourself, but that does not help me to find out what they are called, or how they operate. I think it is also possible they're not for that purpose.

My best guess was that they were attaching knee pads by bungee cord.

:)

Goodness, you bought some of them fancy H&K branded BBs and gas? That's brilliant.

Both on offer at Gunfire, so couldn't resist.

I was interested to see how visible red bbs would be.

As for the gas...first one I came to on the site!

• Supporters

I don't really like to discuss my finances publicly in general; sufficed to say I found a good deal else I wouldn't have bought them (as with anything I buy). Price also depends massively whether you want the AOR or another colour/pattern. Either way, AOR versions can't be purchased direct/new and the other colours are basically the same unless you know someone current US mil.

Probably get told it's a mistake. But needed a pistol for the weekend and something that had the same aggressive feel as my predator. So picked up a WE high cap a 5.1k lightened. Weighs a ton too.

Probably get told it's a mistake. But needed a pistol for the weekend and something that had the same aggressive feel as my predator. So picked up a WE high cap a 5.1k lightened. Weighs a ton too.

Bit off topic; But I notice you have a ICS L85, Any comments for someone looking at getting an L85?

'Had' an ics l85.

It was upgraded with a tightbore barrel by fire support. But aside from that it was stock. Well other than the crap load of afghan spec mods.

But the gun itself. Was a dream to shoot. Had the range to engage and suppress most snipers, was accurate and stable. Only glitch was the selector switch would occasional slip and the gun would jump from one mode to the other.