Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7606 posts in this topic

My TM p226 was really good! Don't lose faith in your side arm :)

Just landed myself a nice project gun.

It's a G&P/Systema M4 RIS with a handful of electrical issues!

Worth in the region of £900-£1000, got it at a bargain of about £450!

M401.jpg

M402.jpg

Nom <3

(This is how to play airsoft and be jobless!)

just bought around a 150 quids worth of kit off airsoft club cadpat bdu's OD plate carrier, molle belt, pouches, holster every thing under the sun for my new loadout oh and a new beret, "lost" the old one at the airport

PALCO FIREPOWER C02 USP

Abbey Silicone Gun Oil

CYMA MP5 65rd short mag

Stick type 1600mA battery

TAS Multicam holster

ASG Strike Systems Tactical Airsoft Mask (goggles)

PALCO FIREPOWER C02 USP

Is that a 3rd one, mate?

Me:

Lonex Aluminium AK Hop Unit

Lonex 50 deg Hop Rubber

SHS Aluminium AK Air Nozzle

All from Helmet World on eBay - £34.34 inc. P&P

I went with them because I don't want to wait for post from HK or mainland China and the price wasn't too bad with a small P&P discount for combined postage. I was tempted by the SHS CNC Ally Hop for my AK but it's pretty expensive and all you get is the basic chamber, none of the arm etc. bits. I suppose I should have waited until I could afford to also buy Mad Bull rubbers, but hey ho, we'll get to see if these Lonex ones are any good (BTW, the clear Shark Rubber I bought previously for my AK got trashed during installation and removal for adjustment :( ).

Sig came today, but the decocker won't budge, is it not a functional part on the TM? 'Cos if not, that sucks...

does it not say in the destructions, Ed?

The TM certainly does have a functional decocker, if it's stuck maybe take the grip off and reseat it?

I wouldn't force it though, it bends if you put lots of pressure onto it. Like trying to push it down when the hammer is already decocked... done that once or twice before

I know two guys with TM P226s and they both say theirs have a fully working decocker, and my KJW (a clone of the TM) also has a working decocker.

Alternatively, the decocker only works when the hammer is all the way back - any other position and the decocker won't work.

Perhaps yours is broken? Try looking for TM/KJW P226 spare parts if it's broken. Either can be used, but the TM parts will (usually) be better quality than the KJW.

There are none, Ian, I got it second hand, it just came in a box, cushioned with shredded paper lol.

The decocker does work. I thought it didn't work because I was at work when it arrived and my brother rang to say it wouldn't move...

However, I just got in and had a look at it and realised (for the billionth time) that he's a retard. All it was, the decocker is basically a folder piece of metal and the fold had been squashed in the post. It had essentially clamped itself to the grip panel it bends around, so it wouldn't move. Bent it back a bit = perfectly functional.

I have to say that I actually really love it, I thought I'd hate it for the plastic and I still don't think it's as nice as a metal one, but it has a feelingly of trustworthiness about it lol, I don't have gas to fire it much, but I got it with 4 mags total, all fully gassed and it got off 18 shots from each with enough left in them to keep the seals in check for storage.

There is no kick really, but it makes a good noise and the performance is very nice from the limited use it's had so far. It's rather weathered as well, ESPECIALLY the magazines, so it's good to know it still works this well when it looks this old, the magazines especially.

I just need more gas and I'm dying to skirmish it now.

Does anyone know which holster the British Army use and where I can get some MTP pistol pouches?

Most people seem to use the blackhawk serpas although I'd guess they are private purchases

So...

What do you do for a living then? I see a good £500 worth of stuff there.

Forgot to post as I purchased so got all this over the last 3 weeks:

Bulle MOLLE Stiffback General Purpose Pouch

M900A Weapon Light Style Tactical Vertical Foregrip Flashlight

TMC Navy Seal Combat Velcro Cap (Olive Drab)

TCI Tactical Headset Cable & PTT (Motorola 1pin)

Motorola TLKR T6 Twin PMR Radio x 4

Pro-Arms 2-Points Bungee Sling (MC)

Intellect 9.6V 1600mAh Ni-MH Battery (Twin)

G&P Raider Foregrip (Black)

Spartan Doctrine 110x30mm US Force Recon Silencer (14mm CW/CCW)

CYMA 100rd Long Magazine for G18C AEP

Z Tactical Bowman EVO III Doulbe Side Headset (Tan)

CYMA 27rd Magazine for G18C AEP

Just got one of these

sniperash1.jpg

Just waiting for it to turn up, im giddy like a school girl waiting for it. Every noise outside i think is the courier amd run to the door :)

i gather you play MW3 then

i gather you play MW3 then

lol yes i do but that isnt my motive for buying one, i think it looks cool and not very common

How much better would the ashbury be compared to something like the warrior L96 ?

A double gum shield. Hopefully it won't make my speech unintelligible over comms, or interfere with my breathing too much. If it does I'll need to rethink, maybe go for two separate single shields.

It just never occurred to me before the other day when I read somebody on here say they used their rugby gum shield to protect their teeth. I couldn't care less about getting any more scars on my face, but my teeth are just too crap to risk damaging and I'm too scared of the dentist to deal with it well if the worst should happen, but even though my half face is modded so it's comfy, it does add more straps than I need to my head, obscure my vision down in front of me, and make sighting down a rifle not so straightforward.

i think it was me mate,i had one of my teeth chipped off but not by airsoft and he filled it to the same as before and bent them forward then root canal,not a nice thing for the sake of a bb.on the other note i just got this

post-2257-1347357734_thumb.jpg

Just got one of these

sniperash1.jpg

Just waiting for it to turn up, im giddy like a school girl waiting for it. Every noise outside i think is the courier amd run to the door :)

I looked at one of these at Combat Souths shop. Look lovely and the weight is great. The carbon look finish is great and contrasts the rest nicely.

Good buy mate