Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7844 posts in this topic

ooooh yeaaaaaaah!!!!!!

57957854-6667-419B-8B71-57B658DA4E64_zps

(a&k m249 para, box mag not shown)

Good man. So much fun.

Good choice mate. Give the barrel/mechanism a thorough clean and you've got yourself a reliable sidearm that can outrange a lot of other guns.

Yeah man it's second hand and the suppressors fecked but happy with it, missed my Tm since selling it on

Happy likes this

We little bird "toucan" (m&p 9c)

1kwgnUem.jpeg

Went into airsoftworld really helpful guys and walked out with this. Actually a lot bigger than expected (if anything too big for my little hands). Why I didn't buy a gbb earlier, so f*cking fun the kick feels great haven't had time to test accuracy etc..

Oh crap...bought a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 with 3 mags....

Great pistol really like mine

Finally gave in to the addiction and got myself;

Bulle MOLLE Recon chest harness, admin pouch, MP5 Triple mag pouch, and a pouch for water. (For longer outdoor sessions)

New pair of cargo pants, a MOLLE pistol holster and a dump pouch. All in Olive green.

And some ESS Advanced V12s on ebay new.

Worse thing is I'm still constantly thinking of small things to get later as well.. Like a cheap fast helmet and neck pro.. :unsure:

CKinnerley likes this

a 50mm lens for my Mobius ActionCam.... The 25mm I fitted previous is fine for AEGs but not quite enough zoom for 500fps

Not too much cordura shiz this time, but the rails were a tad pricey it must be said.

20876734570_6abee45fda_h.jpg

• EraThr3 10" M-LOK forend and Speed Shop jacket
  • Haley Strategic MP2 inserts and 200 lumen CB Inforce WML
  • Mechanix originals
  • PIG Alpha gloves
  • BCM KeyMod angled grips
  • Magpul MOE SL stock
  • HSGI belt mounted TACOs
  • Fortis SWITCH 12" KeyMod forend
  • Hexmah grip stickers
  • Oakley Gascans
  • FR multicam combats
  • Swag n' ting bruv
Airsoft_Mr B likes this

A new set of springs to fix the gearbox I FUBAR'd.

nice buys!

my time will come!....wife seems to be warming to more sunday games instead on Saturdays....result!

for me, some more gloves, nothing special.....roll on October!...don't fancy a blinged up blue gun ....I can wait! :D

Ian_Gere likes this

So I'm looking at buying a stock conversion kit for my M93r....can find them in the states for like $30 but shipping is mad and then customs on top. Anyone know if there's a UK stockist?

CO2 upgrade set for A&K SVD -2nd Generation () = 1299,- Kč inc. shipping approx £40 - yes, it'll make my SVD raging hot, but i plan to block the flow of CO2 with silver solder and see if I cannot in fact have my cake and fucking eat it...

After finding a guide to correct insignia locations for my Aussie service dress, I moved everything around to be spot on. This left a gap between the rank stripes and unit colour patch. I was feeling in need of a pick me up so for a small expenditure I added a marksmanship qualification.

marksman%20badge%20brass%20.jpg £8 from soldier of fortune.

I know some people say you shouldn't wear it unless you earned it but since the brass badge has not been used since 1943 (earlier in the UK), I feel there is no risk of anyone thinking I earned it. It's a nice little bit of bling and when doing re-enactment it helps emphasise the different starting ability with firearms between British and Australian recruits in WW2. Most British troops would have never held a gun before, most Australians would have been using them from a young age. It's therefore logical that many Aussies would have been able to pass the marksmanship qualification very easily.

Esoterick, Aengus, Ian_Gere and 1 other like this

Turns out my Tm hi capa has had a guarder slide fitted, along with hi pressure valves and hop rubber! Happy days seeing as I paid £80 for it with 3 mags posted! Oh and a case

HW Kydex Holster for TRMR Multishot in Black

Is it any good? its a big chunk of metal, does it hold well?

The postman has just delivered a Fenix AOF-S+ Filter adapter (green). So now I have a more tactical green light which will also act as a lens protector for my Fenix PD35 flashlight. Not bad for £5.20 from eBay with free P&P.

$_57.JPG

FSB Captain's Parade Overcoat - old style, ie same as Soviet era KGB. I have most of the insignia to convert it to KGB 3rd Chief Directorate to match my Afganka field uniform, just need to order some collar tabs with gold braid edging. It is sized too small for me (size 50-4), but the actual dimensions are big enough for a smaller bloke to wear a full parade uniform consisting of a base layer under a shirt and jacket while lurking outside The Kremlin for hours on end in the Russian winter, so over a couple of thin layers it ought to do me just fine in the UK...

£70 posted from the Russian Federation by my old e-mucker platinum_2011 on fleabay - urrrrrra!

Edit: weyhey!

$(KGrHqV,!i0E3Sb9G9+dBN-GEb)RcQ~~0_1.JPG $17.50 posted :)

PT247 and TacMaster like this