The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just bought a Condor utility pouch and trouser belt, Helikon utility pouch, cheapo reflex sight, cheapo torch with pressure pad, gun bag and an angled rail mount to put infront of the reflex and fit the torch to as I am waiting for the standard ICS MP5 SD6 front hand guard to be scanned for CAD to remodel with rails and machined from ABS or 3d printed.

PAYDAY!

Element LA-5/PEQ15 in Black x2 (Was going to get myself an invisiblesight one, but my only reason for having an IR illuminator died.)

ZTac Comtac II's

ZTac U94 for Kenwood

ZTac Arc Rail Adapters for Comtac II

Baofeng 3700mAh Extended Battery for UV5R x2

Baofeng UV5R

• Supporters

ooooh yeaaaaaaah!!!!!!

57957854-6667-419B-8B71-57B658DA4E64_zps

(a&k m249 para, box mag not shown)

Good man. So much fun.

Good choice mate. Give the barrel/mechanism a thorough clean and you've got yourself a reliable sidearm that can outrange a lot of other guns.

Yeah man it's second hand and the suppressors fecked but happy with it, missed my Tm since selling it on

We little bird "toucan" (m&p 9c)

1kwgnUem.jpeg

Went into airsoftworld really helpful guys and walked out with this. Actually a lot bigger than expected (if anything too big for my little hands). Why I didn't buy a gbb earlier, so f*cking fun the kick feels great haven't had time to test accuracy etc..

Oh crap...bought a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 with 3 mags....

Great pistol really like mine

Finally gave in to the addiction and got myself;

Bulle MOLLE Recon chest harness, admin pouch, MP5 Triple mag pouch, and a pouch for water. (For longer outdoor sessions)

New pair of cargo pants, a MOLLE pistol holster and a dump pouch. All in Olive green.

And some ESS Advanced V12s on ebay new.

Worse thing is I'm still constantly thinking of small things to get later as well.. Like a cheap fast helmet and neck pro.. :unsure:

• Supporters

Not too much cordura shiz this time, but the rails were a tad pricey it must be said.

20876734570_6abee45fda_h.jpg

• EraThr3 10" M-LOK forend and Speed Shop jacket
  • Haley Strategic MP2 inserts and 200 lumen CB Inforce WML
  • Mechanix originals
  • PIG Alpha gloves
  • BCM KeyMod angled grips
  • Magpul MOE SL stock
  • HSGI belt mounted TACOs
  • Fortis SWITCH 12" KeyMod forend
  • Hexmah grip stickers
  • Oakley Gascans
  • FR multicam combats
  • Swag n' ting bruv

• Moderators

nice buys!

my time will come!....wife seems to be warming to more sunday games instead on Saturdays....result!

for me, some more gloves, nothing special.....roll on October!...don't fancy a blinged up blue gun ....I can wait! :D

• Supporters

CO2 upgrade set for A&K SVD -2nd Generation () = 1299,- Kč inc. shipping approx £40 - yes, it'll make my SVD raging hot, but i plan to block the flow of CO2 with silver solder and see if I cannot in fact have my cake and fucking eat it...

After finding a guide to correct insignia locations for my Aussie service dress, I moved everything around to be spot on. This left a gap between the rank stripes and unit colour patch. I was feeling in need of a pick me up so for a small expenditure I added a marksmanship qualification.

marksman%20badge%20brass%20.jpg £8 from soldier of fortune.

I know some people say you shouldn't wear it unless you earned it but since the brass badge has not been used since 1943 (earlier in the UK), I feel there is no risk of anyone thinking I earned it. It's a nice little bit of bling and when doing re-enactment it helps emphasise the different starting ability with firearms between British and Australian recruits in WW2. Most British troops would have never held a gun before, most Australians would have been using them from a young age. It's therefore logical that many Aussies would have been able to pass the marksmanship qualification very easily.

• Head Moderator

The postman has just delivered a Fenix AOF-S+ Filter adapter (green). So now I have a more tactical green light which will also act as a lens protector for my Fenix PD35 flashlight. Not bad for £5.20 from eBay with free P&P.