Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7611 posts in this topic

It's not a fixed hop, ignore what the box says, have a look in the review section for my ASG mk23 review ;)

And I've learnt something new. I've noticed that hop wheel before but I was told it didn't do anything. Cheers for that mate :)
sp00n likes this

And I've learnt something new. I've noticed that hop wheel before but I was told it didn't do anything. Cheers for that mate :)

no probs B)B)

daft as it sounds, try filling the refillable bulb with CO2 - I've found i get less power that way than from a single use 12g CO2 bulb / about 355-60FPS in my Umarex Makarov (which is ok for Skirmish and some other woodland sites).

tried that worked like a charm :D:D:D Thanks Ian B)

PT247 and Ian_Gere like this

WE M9 replacement feeding lips - £3.50 from Milspec Solutions

MK23 O-ring set - £4.00 from Fire-Support

Finally getting around to sorting out my last faulty mk23 mag. They're easy fixes but just never could be bothered to do them.

Edit: Received an email from Gunfire that they had actually ran out of mk23 mags so a quick browse of Patrolbase's website netted me a new mag and a silencer for my pistol as well :)

Ex police riot shield

How much did you pay for it? Full height, torso length, or round?

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Edit: Received an email from Gunfire that they had actually ran out of mk23 mags so a quick browse of Patrolbase's website netted me a new mag and a silencer for my pistol as well :)

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/mk23-magazine

but dunno what price they were from GF - but the socom mk23's are supposed to be TM compatible but check with others like sp00n etc...

Happy likes this

I'm an idiot!

Completely forgot about Taiwan Gun...

Sitting Duck likes this

How much did you pay for it? Full height, torso length, or round?

£40

$_57.JPG

Ian_Gere likes this

£40

$_57.JPG

Do they have more?

I've arranged a late evening to night skirmish at my local site, so it'd be rude not to have invested in these......

post-9923-0-07144200-1432914498_thumb.jpg

post-9923-0-35189700-1432914518_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to putting them into practice

Monty, Airsoft_Mr B and Ian_Gere like this

Just bought 2 x Turnigy Nano Tech 3S 11.1V 25-50C 1200mAh batteries for my E&L AKS-74M because the 1300mAh ones I usually use do not easily fit under the top cover without an excessive amount of fiddling - $31.80 shipped / £21.45 via PayPal.

Aaaaaaaand:

s-l140.jpgOriginal Soviet SVD Drop Case - $45 posted ~ fleabay

Edited by Ian_Gere
more
sp00n and Sitting Duck like this

Oooops, just purchased a Lee Enfield No4 kit from Shoot and Scoot.

Also picked up 3 magazines and a sling for it.

By by bonus!

Airsoft_Mr B, PT247 and Monty like this

Brand new Marui P226 magazine for £12.50 and the last A&K Advanced hop up unit from Airsoftsniperparts.

Can of Krylon spray paint in Olive Drab and a bottle of WE Nuprol .32g BBs from Patrolbase

Trying a new type of ammo in my sniper rifle as I'm struggling wih my current black ammo to see if it makes it to target. Also intend to respray said rifle to match my local outdoor site's scenery. Thinking a black/tan/olive vertical tiger stripe pattern is in order :)

Albiscuit likes this

WE Glock 27

Mobius New Version Wide Angle Lens C 1080P HD Mini Action Camera

25mm IR Cut Board Lens for CCTV & Security Cameras (to fit to the Mobius action cam).

Snakeeyes75 and Airsoft_Mr B like this

New scope for my Scar, Yes I know "What's that bloody great thing doing on a CQB gun", essentially I don't play CQB (Yet) but the truth be told i'm only 5ft6 so the CQC is a good size gun for me. Being a sniper now I prefer to line up a good shot rather than spray the enemy. I don't want to write the gun off as I haven't used it in 5 months :(

D4138288-6F3E-4A25-B36A-6E85EA90F745_zps

Mack, TacMaster and PT247 like this

New scope for my Scar, Yes I know "What's that bloody great thing doing on a CQB gun", essentially I don't play CQB (Yet) but the truth be told i'm only 5ft6 so the CQC is a good size gun for me. Being a sniper now I prefer to line up a good shot rather than spray the enemy. I don't want to write the gun off as I haven't used it in 5 months :(

I like your style, Shortdot on a scar FTW. They work quite well in CQB considering you can turn the magnification down to 1.25. Sadly my scar is in a non working state now :(

10995005_1404378566538525_2117742699_n.j

Snakeeyes75 likes this

I like your style, Shortdot on a scar FTW. They work quite well in CQB considering you can turn the magnification down to 1.25. Sadly my scar is in a non working state now :(

Oh dear! What's the matter with it?