Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

1caee447.jpg

b8497aa9.jpg

Cant decide on what sights - eotech, acog or old school aimpoint

M4 has the effing marine trades... Grr. Despite the one pictured have no trades... I KNEW M4s had trades on both sides. There should be some visible on the right side under the ejection port/bolt assembly.

I could've chosen the Colt trades for the sake of £5 if I'd ordered from LWA instead of ShitArmouries as well :(

Additionally, it doesn't have a fake bolt, the dust cover is the only thing that hides the cylinder and hop unit from view, which I'm slightly disappointed by.

I can't help but think Wolf used a photo displaying the right hand side of the gun with the dust cover closed as a tactical potential boost for their marketing... Assholes.

Not only that, but the flash hider won't come off!

I need it to come off and it seems to be fixed.

f*cking fuckedy sh*tty sh*t f*ck.

Not only that, but the flash hider won't come off!

I need it to come off and it seems to be fixed.

f*cking fuckedy sh*tty sh*t f*ck.

I've had a screw driver through the flash hider to give me more leverage and it feels like if I push any harder the whole thing will just break to pieces...

Can loctite really work that well?

Got it off now.

It seems it was fastened on with glue made by Satan and then screwed on extra tight by the hulk. Jesus.

My first one was amazingly well stuck on, i had to sit on it on a work bench with my dad using a spanner, it was way tougher than any others I've seen.

If you have a spanner use that on the two flat sides, it'd work better than a screwdriver

Next time try a heat gun makes getting thread lock a lot easier to deal with

It didn't really have a colour to it, it just looked like regular glue.

Except it can't have been "regular" glue because it was waaaaayyyyyy too hard to get off.

Yes.

Considering how utterly sh*t my M16 was, this is actually amazing.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

It ALMOST matches my L85 on range and the accuracy isn't far off either, which is actually depressing considering the amount of money I've sunk into that.

I think it's shooting at a pretty high velocity though... LWA quote it at 360 fps but I'm guessing it's fitted with an M120, so it's probably more like 380. I've got an M100 lying around so I'll have to take it with me on Sunday when I go skirmishing and if it chronos hot I'll just have to swap the spring out on site. Which I don't fancy doing, so I'm just going to hope it's sub 350fps and amazing lol.

Due to the size the weight is more centralised too, giving it a much better weighty feel than my M16.

Finally got through to purchase a Airsoft Innovations propane adaptor.

Bring on the propane.

A Component-Shop 8.4V 1600mAh mini stick NiMh battery for my AK.

Kanzen 7mm AEG Bearings (Universal / Classic), for my AK also.

20120726_194905.jpg

Replica MICH 2001 in Tan with NVG mount and side rails

Multicam MOLLE Hydration pouch with bladder

5 G36 Pmag's

I've had this for a few weeks now but only got to take it home at the weekend :) WE 1911. I know people say they have problems with them but I've also heard people love them. Managed to put 2 full mags trough it without running out of gas too which is surprising (people say WE is bad on gas consumption). Only thing I have my concerns about is the plastic bit on the mag that holds the BBs in but I have a spare. Next up is my primary (when I buy it).

33856937428601247194672.jpg

33410837428597247092917.jpg

The holster is just a generic dropleg from Viper. Doesnt wobble so much and I have it as high as I can. I use the mag pouch to store my mag in between rounds only. Since it is impossible to reload with it being on my strong side. Seriously I have to reach across or switch hands or something, useless during a firefight.

Package arrived today with FROG pattern temperate MARPAT set (combat shirt and trousers) which is nice.

Not so much a purchase, but also went down to stores where they kindly gave me a nice little stack of MTP stuff for nowt.

For nothing?! Can I have it all?

Pretty please.

A Swiss Arms rifle torch/flashlight, a 7.4 LiPo & LiPo charger and a black Magpul fore-grip (the stubby little one with a hollow bottom)

Can't wait to 'christen' my new L85 on Sunday :lol:

And another X-Five magazine, just so that I can actually reload it if needed.

Ah, RVG, that's the one. Yup, I think it's a great little bit of kit.

I can't lie, I saw your L85 set up and thought the RVG looked great and I might try it out. Went for black as I didn't like the FG version, looked to grey to me.