Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7605 posts in this topic

Ian bought a v2 spring set ???

he ain't going over to more western stuff - nah I must be missing something here

The spring set was actually for my G36 :D

Ian_Gere likes this

On saturday I bought some dpm shiz from GoArmy (£12.45) and a battery, charger and some .2g bb's from Land Warrior Airsoft (£35.67)

GoArmy

British Army Soldier 95 Woodland DPM Trousers (£8.50)

British Army Soldier 95 Woodland DPM Shirt (£3.95)

Total = £12.45

Travelled basically halfway across Scotland by car to get that stuff.

Just thought, I'm 13 and the clothes I got were ex-issue (I think) so there's someone in the army that's the same size as me and I'm small for my age aswell. Da fuq ?

Just thought, I'm 13 and the clothes I got were ex-issue (I think) so there's someone in the army that's the same size as me and I'm small for my age aswell. Da fuq ?

Women can join the forces too ^_^ Might be a bird's clothes you're cutting about in :lol:;)

Airsoft_Mr B and Aengus like this

Women can join the forces too ^_^ Might be a bird's clothes you're cutting about in :lol:;)

At cadets we get ex forces stuff, I'm small for my age so I must have a had a small bird lol.

TeddyBhoy and Aengus like this

quite a list there Ian, new build or upgrading a current one?

I totally missed skirmishing today (yesterday looking at the time) as overslept, proper pissed off at myself bout it.

Ian bought a v2 spring set ???

he ain't going over to more western stuff - nah I must be missing something here

The spring set was actually for my G36 :D

I'm sorting out Joel's G36 and it's an Ares - I bent the tiny trigger gubbin* spring, not the return spring, in a close-to-terminal fashion - I dunno if a V3 set will have one the right size and the V2 set one looks smaller, so I went for both. Whatever ends up being spare will come in handy one day I'm sure - I have half a mind to build an MP5 or perhaps a mutant 416 from boneyard bits for the V2 learning experience.

Having said that, Bottledtorment can attest to the fact that I have a way to go before I could seriously offer my tech skillz as a commercial proposition :lol: and I have a fair few projects already on the go and/or old guns in bits which I should be getting on with. That's the reason for a few of those bits above - get some old guns up to scratch... but also i want to test Maple Leaf rubbers side by side against Prometheus Purple soft and also see how the ML 50' compares to the 60'

Oops, forgot the asterisk again...

*Gubbin, singular of gubbins (now)

Edited by Ian_Gere
Sitting Duck and PT247 like this

Hopefully 1 one of my sons will be happy as I'm building a plate carrier for him for his birthday at the end of the month (replaced the moe handguard with my old ras rail on his M4 & took a bit of modifying to line everything up)

So far I've got

Double M4 pouch

Single M4 pouch

Radio pouch

Will buy tomorrow

Plate carrier

Beretta holster (he wants my old gas Beretta)

^^I love the whole dad/son thing in airsoft. I mean, my old git wouldn't have gone in for it even if airsoft had existed back in the day, because he was as tight as a duck's arse under water, and perhaps that's why it prods me in the soppy, but yeah, whatever... it must be great to work together tactically and to face 'danger' together, even though it is simulated. Although shit, hits can and do hurt so it's not all make believe :lol:

TeddyBhoy likes this

^^I love the whole dad/son thing in airsoft. I mean, my old git wouldn't have gone in for it even if airsoft had existed back in the day, because he was as tight as a duck's arse under water, and perhaps that's why it prods me in the soppy, but yeah, whatever... it must be great to work together tactically and to face 'danger' together, even though it is simulated. Although sh*t, hits can and do hurt so it's not all make believe :lol:

Cheers ian :) I'm a lone parent & there both teenage boys, its hard to find a common interest with some kids these days but they love it 'when can I go again' they say :)

I take them 1 at a time and most of the time they bugger off but as we've got radios, we all meet up and attack/die together

I loved spending time with my dad when he was a lorry driver (even when I was on leave) and try to see him when we can

Kids want time with there parents and not all the modern stuff, consoles, phones etc (well at least some kids dont)

Little gits usually walk away with less injuries than me so there doing better than I am at keeping there heads down lol

Ordered a week ago but my UF PRO Striker XT kit has just turned up, looks amazing quality, even came in fancy packaging :D

Airsoft_Mr B and Ian_Gere like this

Got a mk6 helmet (small) + DPM cover for £30.50 from ebay.

Just need to wait two days for the "SAS" DPM chest rig then the bidding will be ending and I can put in a snipe

My Element LA-5 ATIPAL arrived today. Also won the Military1st twitter competition (£100) so got

Helikon Soft Shell Jacket Level 5 Ver. II Coyote

Mechanix Wear The Original Gloves Woodland

Highlander Explorer Merino Wool Hiking Sock Brown

Maxpedition Jolly Roger (Stealth) Morale Patch

10990575_336393563222670_357810893_n.jpg

SgtTalbert, PT247, Ian_Gere and 4 others like this

Just got a nice pair of walking boots for £30 reduced from £60 at mountain warehouse

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Put in an order with Begadi a couple of days ago, some essentials that were a bit of a rip off elsewhere and since the euro is so weak right now I thought I'd go German.

Begadi Gun Lube 50ml

Begadi Universal Valve Key
Fidragon Hard-molded Holster for M9
BE-X "gas bottle" pouch - black
Begadi Gun Grease 50g
BE-X Pouch "Quadro", for 4 pistol magazines - black
BE-X Shotshell / CO2 pouch - black
BE-X Balaclava

I quite like the "BE-X" modular system and the pieces I bought are for a belt in a swat/urban type loadout I'm building. Good value too.

BOOM stuff.....

11039201_10152653378436820_3746656520777

:D

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeaaaa

PT247 likes this

:) 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Still waiting for my UPS delivery and there a day late due to "unforseen event/exception"

:) 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Still waiting for my UPS delivery and there a day late due to "unforseen event/exception"

Try still waiting for a delivery a whole month after posting from far east

Think it has landed in UK a few days ago but if it don't arrive real soon...

I think all I will get is letter demanding import tax from robbing RM bastids :(

Jeez duck, that certainly does suck mate :(

Longest I've waited is about 3 weeks so far but also been strung along by a few people on eBay, took up a complaint and surprise surprise it arrives

That's all these t***s want is our money, quick enough to demand it but slow enough to get it back

RM tried that with me and yet I was the one who posted it to my house and paid in the post office when I sent it

ASG/KJW Cz75 @ £89.99 from JD Airsoft.

Plus next day delivery and PayPal fees it comes to £100.43

On sale instead for that price rather than the £109.99 it usually costs. Been after a new side arm for a while and this one ties in with my modern czech gear as well as (at a push) being Eastern Bloc enough to use with my Russian loadouts. Really regretted selling my umarex one so I'm glad to be getting this.

PT247 and Ian_Gere like this

Well my sons PC, M4 pouches, radio & utility pouch turned up today :) not bad as ordered on Tuesday

On the other hand, my taiwangun order didn't arrive yesterday as the delivery driver "had to many packages in his van" so fingers crossed it arrives today like they said to me on the phone

Just bought a Lonex m4 and we glock 17 with 3 mags...having sold my tm g18c, I wanted a cheaper glock I could throw about and not worry bout all the time. Paid 200 quid for both of the above (including postage, a few m4 mags and a lipo)