Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7839 posts in this topic

cqb's - they are a bit more trickier/expensive to find/run

bit of woodland not too bad, but trying to source a moderate size ground

with buildings at a cheap price not so easy to get hold of...

yup a number of old warehouse/factories/offices lying around you may think

but very often the owner/landlord won't commit or let us lot rent it cheap, shoot it up etc....

They wanna leave it vacant, not commit to a cheapy rental agreement and sell it or knock down to develop

My local site has been looking for a replacement after they lost their old school urban site :(

But round here - South London/Surrey is a lot harder to come by - old field/woods in Surrey ok

but they have had very little luck getting a possible cqb site going again

I know what you mean (TWA). I think a good compromise would be to built a MOUT style "kill house" out of plywood on a bit of land similar to the village they have. With some tweaking and careful planning the village could be very very good. The only problem I've found is a lot of the firing points in the buildings are for the most part useless. There is a big building towards the end where the caravan is which can be quite good for CQB but because all the other buildings are single rooms it's just a matter of running in and seeing who shoots who first lol.

Big spender of the day award goes to me:

Olive drab long sleeve T-shirt. £2.50 in Tesco sale.

:)

Jesus mate, calm down! That kind of wild spending will crash the markets!!!

;):)

TacMaster, straffham, n1ckh and 1 other like this

Big spender of the day award goes to me:

Olive drab long sleeve T-shirt. £2.50 in Tesco sale.

:)

No doubt after some more Tesco-style creative accounting to placate the shareholders, your £2.50 windfall will show up on Tesco's books as profits having increased by approximately 250 million pounds or so.

cavninja, straffham and DEF like this

Jesus mate, calm down! That kind of wild spending will crash the markets!!!

;):)

Ok, I promise not to spend anything tomorrow, hopefully economic stability will return shortly . . . ;)

Lozart likes this

Airlab order just arrived, bits for the AK and a Hunter Seeker AR clip - no more V2 anti reversal woes for me!

3962ecf3-30ba-4ae6-b2ca-87dbc37c6956.jpg

Ian_Gere and PT247 like this

Semapo gear 3d combat pants in US woodland camp. Pricey but will last and got 10% off.

222_m.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Bought my Classic Army full metal M4 with G&P internals last night.

Came with Full Hard Plastic Case, Silencer, Foregrip and Laser Sight with Pressure Pad. Oh and a high cap mag...

Not to shabby for what i paid, just need to order myself a charger and then im set....oh and a chest rig...and a helmet...and a GoPro...oh crap

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Thinking of getting a Madbull 4" Kit if it fits both AEG and GBBR

Anybody know?

Well that entirely depends on which brand of AEG and GBBr. Different mfgs use different spec threads on their uppers.

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Just bought a two piece Ghillie Suit for wooded gaming, Canadian military issue ballistics glasses with various lenses and lens cleaner, and tan Rothco tactical gloves.

kerby91 likes this

KSC/KWA vz61 Skorpion - GBB

Spare magazine for above gun

= £243~ from Airsoftzone with postage

Finally able to get one after a bit of time saving up for it - shot one before and it was a lot of fun. Going to use it as a sniper backup and as my main CQB weapon (slowly filtering out AEGs from my collection).

Also looks/sounds absolutely awesome and ties in well with my eastern bloc kit.

Ian_Gere likes this

Thinking of getting a Madbull 4" Kit if it fits both AEG and GBBR

Anybody know?

Cheapest I've found is at actionhobbies - http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Madbull-4-inch-Daniel-Defense-Lite-Rail-Hand-guard-Black_A1EZD4.aspx#.VLQqKSusWPs

If you got that and the G&P mini m4 stock you could do a baby mk18 lol
Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Had a recent woodland match whereupon our gas guns didn't do sh*t, so should be buying my friends custom electric M249 SAW Para and CAA sportsline M4 for £250 within the week :)

post-9875-0-99787900-1421153645_thumb.jpg

post-9875-0-16590800-1421153647_thumb.jpg

post-9875-0-73718300-1421153534_thumb.jpg

post-9875-0-72288300-1421153643_thumb.jpg

post-9875-0-38773200-1421153555_thumb.jpg

post-9875-0-11914800-1421153645_thumb.jpg

G&G TR15 XL with 2 Batteries and charger, Deans wired, Reflex sight, Tac Light and 2 high cap mags £250 off Facebook then I went and got some heavier BB's and 10 Midcaps off zero one which haven't turned up yet even though I ordered them Thursday

DSC_0033_zps83ae8557.jpg

DSC_0034_zps66111193.jpg

feels lovely with the full steel slide and barrel, not set the hop yet as will wait till I am up at my local site and do it on the range there but is chronoing at roughly 260fps on 0.25BBs (295 ish on 0.2BBs) at the moment which means I may upgrade the barrel in the future as have room to play.

Will Lewer and Monty like this

Today's purchase.....

Kalashnikov Spetsnaz AEG. I had gone in to local Army Navy surplus shop to buy an MP5 but I walked out with this AK. Funny how that is. I also came home with a pair of Rothco Black duty gloves and a German flektarn sniper type cap. As well as a pair of binoculars which will be packed with my sniper loadout

A pic of her with her new family.

post-10677-0-83047300-1421202862_thumb.jpg

post-10677-0-61778700-1421203138_thumb.jpg

kerby91 likes this

New TRMR nice little thing that is.

20150106_174953_zps8wlvy8tc.jpg

Let us know how you get on with that, please. Looks like good kit, but @ £80 + P&P i'm wondering if it is really worth it compared to Ohshibooms...

cavninja likes this