2 meters of hessian

2 meters of netting

3 diffrent green dyes

And fixing salt

Anyone guess what I'm making

hessian_05-300x224.jpg

I do love a good episode of Art Attack.

PT247, Happy, Monty and 6 others like this

Haha no significant others so must be a ghillie.

Will start dyeing on tommorow after skirmishing, have stripped enough to do my hat, next I'll start on a fleece or t-shirt and then go into trousers

cavninja likes this

Haha no significant others so must be a ghillie.

Will start dyeing on tommorow after skirmishing, have stripped enough to do my hat, next I'll start on a fleece or t-shirt and then go into trousers

Use a combat shirt or jacket, that way you can wear it over a base layer. good luck!

2 meters of hessian

2 meters of netting

3 diffrent green dyes

And fixing salt

Anyone guess what I'm making

a mess or a ghillie suit ... or both ;):P:lol:

Haha nice try m_p already had that one of my mate

And I might try the combat shirts only issue is all I have is a ubac so will have to spend more money to get another shirt or might just use any old t-shirt

M_P likes this

Buy a crappy old DPM shirt on ebay. Will cost you around £2. Wont see it anyway if you do it properly.

Edit: Or get a flight suit and reinforce the knees, elbows, crotch and chest.

cavninja likes this

Yeah I might see if I've got an old green one lying about otherwise it will have to wait until next weekend

There are 2 MOSFETs which do pre-cocking: the BTC Chimera and Burst Wizard claim it for the new BW3 of theirs. I have one, but my PP-19 Bizon 2 has an electrical fault of some kind, otherwise I was going to fit it this weekend. I'll need to get to the bottom of this fault first, because you have to tune them, by trigger pulls in the right timing/order, so that instead of active breaking causing the cycle to complete and stop, an adjustment advanced in a few millisecond increments allows it to run on long enough to cock for the next shot. There is also a tolerance to judge to take account of falling voltage - if BWKK MOSFETs are anything to go by, I'm not expecting it to be at all easy to get right, but you can see why I'm not even going to bother until there's no possibility of an electrical fault...

But yeah, I've seen that L85 gb in action - Mark Walker has one, for those who know him. It's impressive.

Blackhawk Warrior Wear Performance trousers x2

£16 for both

All good reviews and they're like £30 each new

Sucuritylnm 400lm tac light Com pact pistol light cross strobe amazon marketplace

What are people's opinions on the was dcs??

Bought a WE p228 at my local site with two spare mags, 145 quid. Then dropped a mag at the end of the day and snapped one of the feeding lips :(

Monty likes this

LCT AK74MN

5 mids for the above

Mechanix originals gloves

Spare PX4 mag.

Airsoft_Mr B and Monty like this

Excellent, quite a few guys on here have em. Available in loads of camo patterns too. I know when I'm earning a bit more I am going to be too tempted to buy one for every loadout I want (e.g. A-TACS AU and FG, black for my indoor loadout which is WIP etc)

Everything else is either only slightly cheaper or a lot more, so it's probably the best value for money PC you can get, considering the quality and price of other PCs that are inferior. For example Flyye ones are from around £70 (for a FAPC) up to around £300 for some. Instead of getting a FAPC you might as well pay another £30 for a DCS (unless you specifically want a minimalist style carrier) or on the other end of the scale £300 is way too much to pay (you could actually get a Crye one for that - but can't remember off top of me head which one it is)

cavninja likes this

Very good, especially for the money. I've had three and each have had updates which shows they probably listen to issues and go about fixing them too which is always a good sign.

To clarify I've had three due to changing colours, not due to breakages or anything. The ones I sold have been to friends who had good use of them before also selling on for different coloured ones.

Airsoft_Mr B and cavninja like this

Ok thanks was looking at getting a coyote tan one, but they're out of stock and one has come up second hand, is £85 a good price for one?? Has a load of pouches aswell

Ok thanks was looking at getting a coyote tan one, but they're out of stock and one has come up second hand, is £85 a good price for one?? Has a load of pouches aswell

It's not a bad price, though I would have thought tan would be a little cheaper, I have a WAS DCS in multi cam with the pouch load out it comes with and it rocks! very comfy, very versatile, it wasn't my first choice of PC but now I wouldn't swap it for anything!

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Sounds good to me if it's in good condition. especially if it's with pouches, but depends what brand they are / if you need them etc.

Great bits of kit, I have an OD one and one of the guys I play with bought one off the back of seeing mine.

10410893_428497567308126_801445102078689Magellan МПА-23 in "Night Python" 10556336_428497570641459_332020996774706

Not a million miles from Kryptek Typhon, eh? :lol: €91 posted / not bad for a state of the art Russian uniform, but it'll be the new year before it arrives :(

Oops, forgot to add: 2 x 51mm diameter x 5mm thick polycarbonate lenses for my PBF gas mask - £14.95 posted

remus likes this

Because Bohemia Airsoft was the only place I could find spare mags for my souped up UHC AKS74U, I bought a few spare mags from there, but as an experiment, I also added another UHC AKS74U, in 'RIF' black with a brown front grip to my order, to see if I got any hassle importing a RIF from the Czech Republic. I asked them to put my UKARA on the packaging, which they did, although they accidentally put another 'zero' in the number lol, however, it seems Customs were satisfied anyway, so I can now officially recommend Bohemia Airsoft as an okay place to buy from. So below is a link to their website. Service was excellent incidentally, they emailed me in English with a query about my order, and I replied in what was probably badly translated Czech lol, so their communication was good, and prices are good too (everything you see in the pic below totalled 54.67 quid), although you do need to use a converter to determine the Sterling equivalent of prices even on their English version of their website, as it does not go to the extent of converting those, although it does tell you at the top of their website that '1 EUR = 27.610 CZK', as a rough guide. So props to Bohemia Airsoft's main person - Jan:

http://airsoftshop.cz/index.php/language/EN?osCsid=bp9hkp1ero6hseqgp3j40ta9o6

Anyway, here's 'what I just bought' out of the big box it came in:

uhcak_zpsc670a061.jpg

Yeah, I know, I've got too many AKs lol. But it does make my wall look cool.

sp00n, Sitting Duck and Monty like this

a few more components, for my next (sneaky) project :ph34r: :-

MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module MCU LED Display

2pcs DC 9V Battery button power plug

Reed sensor module

Dupont Line 20CM

Active Buzzer Sensor

Angle/Tilt Sensor

Ian_Gere likes this

Someone got me an Amazon voucher for 30 quid, so I found this thing, which means technically I didn't buy it, but since I had to add about 1.50 to cover postage and packaging, I did at least buy it 'a bit':

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0041300WK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Dunno how good it'll be, but since it was basically free, no big deal. Supposedly well suited to a light M4 loadout with a smallish pistol as back up (according to the many positive reviews), I'll see how it compares to my plate carrier rig and my tactical vest, both of which are okay anyway, but it's nice to have other options.

Would perhaps be a good starter rig for someone new to airsoft who had a G&G M4 and maybe a Glock, since it is cheap at 30 quid, comes with a pistol holster and has room for spare pistol mags and three M4 mags.