Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

No bud, just a replica. I aught to treat it to an authentic one as the rifle is worth it.

No bud, just a replica. I aught to treat it to an authentic one as the rifle is worth it.

where did you get it from? I'm looking those trades, is it a WE version? and guessing you got it in the UK and not import obvs?

s-l140.jpg Russian Border Guards Berezka Jacket 56-4 - £30 posted ~ fleabay

where did you get it from? I'm looking those trades, is it a WE version? and guessing you got it in the UK and not import obvs?

I wish i knew so I could help you. I bought it from a friend for £20. Works fantastic

team flex likes this

I wish i knew so I could help you. I bought it from a friend for £20. Works fantastic

yeah I have one, just without trades, I do like them. cheers anyway mate, thats a good deal :)

yeah I have one, just without trades, I do like them. cheers anyway mate, thats a good deal :)

One of our members can laser etch trades etc onto stuff for you and cheaper than you'd expect. Trouble is, i can't remember whom it is :lol: He's a regular though, so I'm sure someone can chime in and let you know if the man himself doesn't happen along...

team flex likes this

oh I think its captain dumbass? I remember the thread that he had going a while ago. I don't really need them that bad, but for that price he paid £15 less and still got nicer trades, I don't want them that badly though. Anyway, im trying to save up for gods sake, and know how bad I am if I get one thing engraved next thing it will be everything in my room etc lol

Ian_Gere likes this

I'm the same - I really want "Fuck Off" on the slide of one of my USP's in the font H&K use for their trademark, but I know if i start, it will be Zenit all over my tac AK, "put it down you thieving bastard" on my Thunder B nades, КГБ on some of my AK mags and/or my Makarov... and that's off the top of my head!

team flex likes this

"put it down you thieving bastard" on my Thunder B nades

Laser etching on a live pyro? That would go well :P

Ian_Gere likes this

As mentioned on the other thread about it, i said I might buy one of those cheapo Black Viper AK12s just to get a good look at one and see what they are like. So I just have done. If nothing else it will make an okay 'wall hanger' to go with all the other various AK types which adorn the walls of my home and 70 quid is not exactly gonna a break the bank, so i thought 'what the hell, why not?'.

From what I can make out on the (admittedly) not very clear videos and pics of it online which I've seen, it looks like a CYMA metal AK gearbox will fit into it and engage with the existing redesigned AK12 safety lever without any modification, which would mean it could possibly be made half decent for another 40 quid and not much effort, so depending on how easily it can be opened up, I may just do that, which to be fair was half the reason I took a punt on it, as it might be a fun project to try and get it okay for skirmishes. That and the fact that I'm a bit of an 'AK completist'. When it tips up, I'll do of a close up video of it and post it online for anyone who is considering it as a similar potential project and who wants a closer look at how practical it may be to take apart and mess around with.

Monty and Ian_Gere like this

I bought an ACOG style red dot (the true ones I want are out of price range at the moment - will upgrade in the future). So now I can aim when wearing my mask (well, hopefully)...

voKMHFP.jpgC7wafuw.jpgDqiqc7G.jpgPatchs Patchs Everywhere

Ian_Gere and Monty like this

pochwa-na-noz-finke-oliw_21384_k.jpgSSO Knife Scabbard for my Cold Steel Black Bear Trainer - 39PLN

ladownica-kieszen-na-rad_20405_k.jpgSplav Radio Pouch - 29PLN

+21PLN shipping from Poland = £17.22 total :lol:

+ AA Battery tray and 2 push button latch switches for that weird distraction device i was on about a while ago (I've decided that I need to build it specifically for the purpose).

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Bought a cheap ass (25 quid) green gas eleven-shot Walther PPK from some dodgy 'pound shop' type place today since needed something quick for The Purge tomorrow night at Trojan because my 1911 GBB has gone tits up, and I'm a bit loathe to rely solely on a springer, although I did lend a springer pistol to someone there the other week and they actually got a kill with it. Being a PPK, at least I know that cheapo gas gun will fit in my holster lol. I checked it out earlier and it does actually manage to get all eleven shots off (at about 220 fps) and still have some gas in it after that, since the slide is fixed.

PT247 likes this

^^If that's an HFC HG-106, Chock, I paid what turned into an extortionate amount to have the RIF version sent from UNCompany - basically to have something site legal to fit in my leather Makarov holster. The good news is that, for a shitty little gun, the performance is pretty reliable. I have only had 1 kill with it, but then again I have only drawn it 'in anger (er... mild frustration perhaps)' once, so not bad stats :lol:

I have had some good experience with HFC pistols, definitely the best of the budget guns and more than useable in a skirmish.

Ian_Gere likes this

Farkin'ell John!* Just bought the rest of the bits I need for the distraction device i'm building - £3.37 for the 555 IC's and capacitors and another £1.98 for the resistors (already have some IR LED's, a poxy motor, and an 18650 battery tray) - you can't actually buy the resistors or capacitors in 1's and it's only £1.49 for 5 IC's as opposed to 99p for 1 so I thought i may as well make 5 units), but still £5.35 for pence-worth of components... V^^VGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

*I'm watching "Cockneys vs Zombies" so I can't help it...

Oh yeah, and...

s-l140.jpgKGB Border Guards Shoulder Patch - $8.00 posted ~ fleabay (for my berezka jacket that i bought t'other day)

PT247 likes this

Gunfire got their a$$ in gear this time - box of bits turned up today instead of Thursday - wow

a few SHS red M4 nozzles - both vers norm & long (couldn't decide so bought some of each)

couple of AR with springs - actually its the bloomin' springs I lose - damn it

a cheapy 6mm type ver2 shell - yup but I kinda gave up with one I was messing with

another box on way with hydration pouch (free with points)

SVD hop-up (another freebie from points)

SVD cocking handle coz UK sniper was out of stock (and GF was a tad cheaper so grabbed one)

damn it - something else - well that may arrive Friday

got a shed-load of tabs open hovering to buy more crap i don't need and really pi$$ missus off

but trying to ease up a bit and sort out the crap i already have......

Ian_Gere likes this

s-l140.jpg Soviet Tanker's kecks - £42 posted ~ kapterka on fleabay

Today I'm buying

A can on tan krylon

Surplus peltors

Both form patrol base

And a mich 2000 with genuine goggle retention straps aswell as harness

And a g&p Nvg shroud.

About £70

All in, might try and pick up and mp5 sliding stock and charging handle aswell.

Monty likes this

I own a HFC glock, I got it from a mate, it was in pretty bad condition. After cleaning it up a bit with my dad it works fine and quite well, and has nice kick. Definitely easily useable at a skirmish, however sadly I'm selling it to another mate, but I plan on getting another pistol of some kind after my wild P* fantasies come true (if they do, lol) thats first on the list. I could have bought one by now, but of course I can't save money for shit!

cavninja likes this