Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

bought a pressure pad for my led lenser torch. after I realised how much it was worth and that it was actually a very good torch, I thought, you know what I could actually mount this and then go to the mall.

the pressure pad will probably need the metal rewired so it can push a much smaller button, but for £1.55 from hong kong where can I go wrong.

How the f*** do they manage to make a profit on that? I'm guessing they are just doing it for the positive reviews, however I see ebay shops selling garbage for maximum 2 quid, and they have about 1000 items in their store. all from hong kong. Either their postage bill is 6 digits long, or I'm missing something? IDK

A pair if salomon quest 4D GTX boots on eBay for £65 and a KAC QD suppressor

Got myself some Salomon Quest 4D GTXs coming, but from my mate's mate who works for Salomon! Yoikes!! :P

Mack likes this

Got myself some Salomon Quest 4D GTXs coming, but from my mate's mate who works for Salomon! Yoikes!! :P

Mate rate I hope ^_^

cavninja likes this

MTP roll-up dump pouch- £14.96

2x G1 Osprey MK4 Smoke Grenade pouches, MTP- £13.25 altogether

Various other bits and pieces including boot polish, PCS half size ACF qualification badges etc. Also got myself a pair of Marshall Major Black headphones on their way from the USA, on sale at £64 with free delivery :D

Mate rate I hope ^_^

Oh Yeeeeaaahh!! :D

A pair if salomon quest 4D GTX boots on eBay for £65

Is that used or new?

Had to check, Mack - you never know, someone may have gone mental or be selling bankrupt stock at prices not to be missed...

For me:

s-l140.jpg Berezka Bandana - £11.90 posted ~ fleabay (out-fukin-rageous but what can u do?)

s-l140.jpg Radiation Risk Sticker - £0.99 posted ~ fleabay (for the 51mm Mortar case I bought recently because it looks like it could have a nuke in it)

Mack likes this

15423997640_d041564cb4_k.jpg

• MASSIF Elements jacket NFPA
  • " Universal Combat Shirt
  • " Breeze T-shirts x 2
  • MASSIF/Outdoor Research Ninja Balaclava (all the above being flame-resistant)
  • LMP 'Ultimate mag pouch'
  • Blue Force Gear smoke nade pouch
  • Source 1L carriers with bladders x 2
  • SureFire x300u in Tan
  • " G2X pro
  • ATS Single M4 mag pouch, short
  • HSGI TACOs x 3
  • Source Helix valve kit
  • G-Code/HSP D3 single mag carrier w/belt mount
  • G-Code belt slide RTi mount wheel
  • Heavy duty reflective blanket (for the emergency kit in the car)
PT247 and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Just bought a 2nd AGM Sten MkII. This one is going to a guy from the WW2 airsoft forums, who is going to turn it into an Owen gun for me :)

BBrotherwood, Monty, PT247 and 6 others like this

why buy one M82

IMG_0454_zpsba65d0cb.jpg

when you can buy two M82's

IMG_0455_zps509c4a40.jpg

planning to get one of them cerakoted to the correct colour, and possibly just add a bit of green to the other as the brown seems to work pretty well with the ATACS FG.

also got 4 mags with it, considering butchering the 2 that came with them to make a 10rd mag to fit a 120rd midcap.

Airsoft_Mr B, sp00n, PT247 and 6 others like this

OH MY F****** GOD!

socom gear? bet that set you back a bit...

Bejesus Geoffry! Get some DMR internals into those things! :D

I think they're snow wolf not socom gear, the mags are different sizes.

oh right, still bloody impressive

yep. snow wolf, if they were socom gear i'd probably sell them to buy a new truck lol, planning to ditch the bipods and just use them as battle rifles, maybe a bit of tinkering about with.

they're actually pretty damn good guns, very simple. and nothing much to go wrong with. as well as lots of reinforcing everywhere. bloody heavy, but not unmanageably so.

planning to ditch the bipods and just use them as battle rifles, maybe a bit of tinkering about with.

If you cut the barrel down, re-threaded it and reattached the flash hider, they'd be pretty nice length wise- might be a little like an SR-25's length

If you cut the barrel down, re-threaded it and reattached the flash hider, they'd be pretty nice length wise- might be a little like an SR-25's length

There's a thread about custom guns, I can guarantee that these will be in there relatively soon

Edit - just forgot I was the one who created the custom thread.

TacMaster and Ian_Gere like this

Sorry to go massively off topic but how on earth do you get in contact with south west wargames Mr Cheeseright?? Total google fail on my part but I just see maps and photos, no contact details :-0

got a new hat today.

China clone of a crye airframe,

Ops core H-nape

Peltor Comtac ACH dual comms on peltor rail adapters (need to switch the adapters out for crye ones)

Norotos universal shroud

ACR MS2000 strobe velcro'd to the back (also needs swapping out for a helstar 5)

Gotta get a cover for it and some decent pads, but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks, so much more comfortable than the MICH2002!

4F621842-43EF-4EA3-9EAC-8992CF729FFA.jpg

Mack, cavninja and Airsoft_Mr B like this

That from a guy on UKAZ? Was eyeing it up myself