The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Warrior Assault Systems Smoke Grenade Pouch (MC, 1st Gen) - £6.95 :)

gen1smoke.jpg

Buying one before they sell out but it won't go with my loadout for a while (since I don't have a Multicam chest rig yet, and I need to save my money so I won't be getting one soon)

Karrimor SF folding dump pouch in multicam from Kitmonster, I like the elasticated top so you can just shove your empty mags in, no worries!

karrimor-sf-folding-dump-multicam-c.jpg

http://www.kitmonster.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/1702

Bollé PILOPSI Goggles

bollepilopsi.jpg

Compatibility with glasses is very promising, hope they work well. The lens being on top of frame is a great design (I have SRC goggles like these) because it gives excellent field of view. Hopefully however it is attached is sturdy because the SRC ones have a dodgy rotating lock system which seems loose so I'm not using them.

Green Balaclava 3.99

Neoprene Balaclava 2.99

Call of duty Ghost Balaclava 5.49

Nitro Anti Fog Goggles 7.99

2 GB Patches 10

Black Surplus British Assault Boots 19.99

MTP Smock 34.99

Olive Mesh Half Face Mask 6.42

Blackhawk Olive Knee Pads 15.99

I can't stop !!!!!!

I know yeah just a few , want to build up a good amount of gear and I could always be the guy to borrow one if needs be ! No bank jobs but if I get desperate I'll be kitted up for one 😝

• Supporters

Bollé PILOPSI Goggles

bollepilopsi.jpg

Compatibility with glasses is very promising, hope they work well. The lens being on top of frame is a great design (I have SRC goggles like these) because it gives excellent field of view. Hopefully however it is attached is sturdy because the SRC ones have a dodgy rotating lock system which seems loose so I'm not using them.

They look pretty good for ventilation too - if they have the same anti-fog properties as the Cobras, the extra ventilation might actually stop the liquid build up that the Cobras suffer from. Let us know how you get on with them, please. How much did they cost and from where?

One of these bad boys for £5. :P

mossberg-m3000-sawed-off-spring-shotgun-

That's "bad" in the Michael Jackson sense of the word, right? As in full circle...

I've bought myself a Cold Steel Training Gladius - as we're allowed them to "tag" people who are too close. In my eyes a Gladius is better than a knife! Although the hand and a half sword is also tempting me....

I've bought myself a Cold Steel Training Gladius - as we're allowed them to "tag" people who are too close. In my eyes a Gladius is better than a knife! Although the hand and a half sword is also tempting me....

Rubber knives are great fun for skirmishing. I once 'killed' a guy in a tower by poking the knife through its gappy floorboards.

I've often thought of getting an M4/M16 rubber bayonet for the same reason. Although being of a certain age, my silly side says learning the black art of "Ecky Thump" and attacking with a large black pudding, "The Goodies" stylee, for giggles, would be better (sorry young 'uns, you'll have to Google "The Goodies" on Youtube to understand)!

I've often thought of getting an M4/M16 rubber bayonet for the same reason. Although being of a certain age, my silly side says learning the black art of "Ecky Thump" and attacking with a large black pudding, "The Goodies" stylee, for giggles, would be better (sorry young 'uns, you'll have to Google "The Goodies" on Youtube to understand)!

You'll be looking for giant cats yet .....

I've used a hand and a half sword in game once, probably won't do it again anything soon. Very annoying to run with/draw and was overly long.

Did get 2 quality kills with it tho and they've earned me a free bottle of bbs 😃

Anyhow might get the gladius or the shorter medieval one.

On another note I took a lightsaber to cqb at the weekend, his it in game and wiped it out during the mike Myers game. Best fun I've had In ages running round a dark cqb zone with no loghts and a flowing red lightsaber

Back on topic. . . just bought new Guarder V3 gb shell and UMP hop unit barrel retaining clip, old gb cracked around cylinder head so some investigating will be carried out during the rebuild!

• Supporters

Hey guys i am back :D

so what have i recently bought..... loads of stuff ... but recentest

for my G&G L85:-

G&G OEM barrel + hop

guarder PSG100 spring (as i am getting 370fps with 0.25's on the PSG120 spring :blink::o:o )

Ant-supplies RIS adapter (so i can use the scope below)

4x32 scope (same as on my CM16)

and

ASG MK23 SOCOM (that's right i have finally bought myself a gas gun, it wont be replacing my work horse CYMA G18c AEP, this is just for a little project ... and it was cheap :lol: )

I once got knife killed by a kid with a rubber chicken! Sounds odd now I've written it down?!

• Supporters

Bottledtorment was telling me he got a tactical soap kill at MCG The Gaol but the victim refused to take the hit because it wasn't a knife :lol: should have put it in a sock, he'd have taken that bastard!

or make a pair of nunchuks from 2 x soaps on a rope

bruce "Bottledtorment" lee then kicks chuck norris a$$ - again

apart from the time chuck norris threw a grenade & killed 50 people

and THEN IT EXPLODED !!!

soz enough chuck norris jokes - back on topic

sylvester-stallone-chuck-norris.jpg