Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

Tactical Tailor Mini MAV

Tactical Tailor 3RD Triple Mag Pouch.

£67 altogether

Good choice, nice platform that. You'll be glad of that later down the line, I spent years buying all sort of kit that I just ended up selling on or chucking away before I took the plunge on gear like Tac Tailor. Lot of wasted time and money!

NB - In case anyone thinks I'm being a snob, everyone is quite welcome to buy whatever it is they like, but I know for a fact there's a lot of guys out there who went through that exact same cycle as I did.

Airsoft_Mr B and team flex like this

Good choice, nice platform that. You'll be glad of that later down the line, I spent years buying all sort of kit that I just ended up selling on or chucking away before I took the plunge on gear like Tac Tailor. Lot of wasted time and money!

NB - In case anyone thinks I'm being a snob, everyone is quite welcome to buy whatever it is they like, but I know for a fact there's a lot of guys out there who went through that exact same cycle as I did.

Totally understand, as a Newb I am finding out about brands as I go along.... I have spent about 120 on kit which I now plan to upgrade and sell on/donate...

I dont mind this too much though as I am still learning and havent took the biggest plunge and bought a gun I am not happy with or full tactical kit etc and am enjoying learning and am getting there!

Ian_Gere likes this

Multicam helmet cover for ballistic helmet

Tan couunter weight pouch

2x goggle retention swivel clips

And was given a Rolex Submariner :D

wait... what? depending on the year that's £3,000-£10,000 of watch!

I was up in Wales for the weekend for my uncles wedding, I was ring bearer? And at the dinner afterwards he said thank yous etc, and i was given it new in the box :lol:

Excuse blurry iphone photo

REUBfcI.jpg

Keep the watch. It's a seriously classy watch and it'll only make money as it ages. Its centimental, selling it will be a massive 'fuck you' to the guy who gave it to you.

On another note, my MAV has dispatched, I'm so happy ATM :D

Airsoft_Mr B and SimonQuigley like this

Yeah Simon, you should definitely put a frogman loadout together to go with that watch!

For me:

s-l140.jpg4 x 6000mAh 18650 batteries - £3.21 - posted ~ toymodel55 fleabay

s-l140.jpg 9500lm 7xCREE XM-L T6 LED Skyray Torch (muahahahaaaa) - £23 posted ~ combine-m fleabay

s-l140.jpg4 x 18650 battery tray with 6" leads - 99p posted ~ fleabay

(which reminds me, i need to get a LiPo charge monitor plug+leads)

s-l140.jpgBattery Charge Tester - £1.28 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpgPressure Pad Switch f/ TrustFire Torches (hopefully will fit XML T6 zoomable type) - £1.79 posted ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpgSoviet Officer Short Sleeved Shirt - £14.95 posted - ironfields-com on fleabay

s-l140.jpgKGB Badge 8oz Stainless Steel Vodka Flask - £12.75 posted ~ ironfields

4 Blocks of FIMO (Sahara, Cognac, Caramel, Dolphin Grey) to make a funky ergonomic grip for my Vz61 - £5.88 ~ fleabay

s-l140.jpg 1:6 Scale Metal Dragunov SVD Model - £13.50 posted ~ dualdealshop fleabay (for Mia Meerkat)

s-l140.jpgSpartan Doctrine 200rnd Speedloader - £8.75 posted ~ dualdealshop

s-l140.jpg Element Ultra Cylinder Head f/ V3 GB - £8.00 posted ~ dualdealshop

s-l140.jpg 4S LiPo Balance Charger Extension Lead - £2.20 posted ~ fleabay

(who'd a thunk you can't find less than 10 of the plain leads as a single lot? grrrrrr)

Edited by Ian_Gere
actually did remember lol
SimonQuigley and Airsoft_Mr B like this

I think Simon has just set the benchmark with regards to this thread

Anyway, from Frontoweic (my favourite soviet camo supplier):

Tarzan M22 (olive drab) vest.

m22_vest_od.jpg

Mazkalat KZM "Oak" (Partizan) complete camo set.

8795ed6a6befeec4d28b9cd40177e0802132.jpg

383,00 PLN = £74.66 ~ including international shipping.

Just bought another cm16, this time the raider for a mate. He's going to pay me back, just means he won't have to rent at the upcoming skirmish.

Airsoft_Mr B and Ian_Gere like this

A pair of Hardcore Scoria safety boots for the workshop. They're surprisingly comfy and easy to run in, could be good as a pair of boots for CQB :)

Scoria-THC00030_enl.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B and Monty like this

LIPO smart charger

silicon based oil

para cord

cleaning rod

Cancelled the ASP order and changed it around, i've got to say, i do fancy the idea of a tactical fanny pack!

9cW6i8e.png

Yeah, frontowiec are good - their prices are decent and they don't make it back by charging stupid money for shipping.

More stuff for me:

gp-gp649b.jpg G&P Metal Body, Steel Top Cover & Saw Style Grip f/ AK - $53.00

ka-ak-04-a.jpg King Arms Enlarged Lever AK Trigger Guard - $2.00

ka-spr-03-04.jpg King Arms 150% Recoil Spring & Hammer Spring for WA Infinity - $2.00 (looks handy)

msm-patch-13-sub.jpg Milspec Monkey Bunny Girl - $2.00

MSM-P-063-GOT.jpg Milspec Monkey Gothy Girl Pirate - $2.00

+$8-odd Shipping from UNCompany

They are having a sale on some decent kit so well worth having a look, even though their order process isn't as straightforward as just click 'Buy' - you have to wait for their confirmation email. I bought those springs just because they look like they might be useful eventually and for 2 dollars, may as well...

ot_acc_hg0030b_s.jpgC.M. Aluminium Long Fore Grip (DE) - $21.00

lct_pk_45_s.jpgLCT Bakelite Effect Pistol Grip f/ AK-74 - $15.00 (look at this :wub: )

-$3.00 Discount for using PayPal + Shipping = Total $43.70

Woohoo! The 1st one I bought got lost in the polish post somewhere in Warsaw...

...but the seller not only sent me another

but added my choice of small present!

PNV_57_set.jpg

Soviet tank driver's gen 1+ night vision helmet with all the trimmings! I'm so excited! I hardly dare touch it just in case it doesn't work, because I'm so chuffed to have it that i'd be almost suicidal if it turns out to be fucked - the ebay seller deals in ex military electrical and electronic gear though and they advertise them as tested working. I've got a battery charging now... fingers, toes & bollocks crossed! :lol:

Edit to add: the pressie? A German Army hard carry case, perfect for pistols:

IMAG0138.jpg

I'm on a roll me :lol: just bought:

s-l140.jpgRussian Army PM Belt Holster Olive SPOSN - £15.02

s-l140.jpgRussian Army Spetsnaz AK Sling SPOSN "Trehtochechnik" Olive SSO - £13.21

+£12 P&P ~ chaka98 fleabay

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not working - emailing for tech support now :'(

Edited by Ian_Gere
pressie :) / new stuff / dire news
TacMaster and Esoterick like this

Not airsoft but I know alot of you lads are into scale models and besides I don't know anyone else into military gear like us, but just bought some stuff for a diorama

6158.jpg 1/72 German 88mm Flak 36/37 Model Kit 1 £7.19

6064.jpg 1/72 British Commandos Model Figures 1 £6.98

81722.jpg Mini XF-22 Flat RLM Grey 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

81751.jpg Mini XF-51 Flat Khaki Drab 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

81715.jpg Mini XF-15 Flat Flesh 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

81752.jpg Mini XF-52 Flat Flat Earth 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

69-thumbnail.jpg 1/72 German Infantry Model Figures 1 £6.98

EDIT:

Been politely emailed by the shop to inform me the infantry are out of stock and they would order them in for me (with at least a week delay) if indeed the manufacturer could still provide them. However they also allowed me to cancel or change my order which I think is excellent customer service. Have in this instance cancelled the order as I need the pieces ASAP, however big thumbs up to Wonderland models for actually bothering to email me and let me know unlike many other companies!

Edited by TeddyBhoy

42 quid's worth of Krylon from Patrol Base.

TeddyBhoy, Airsoft_Mr B and Monty like this