The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I've just picked up a tan paca, the correct one for fr. Funnily enough it's the only tan one I've seen for sale in the uk, unless I've been under a rock somewhere.

Looks like I can begin to clear out the multicam and the ranger green paca in favor of tan goodies and marpat

• Supporters

Warrior assault systems cargo pack in OD. Didn't even realise they did the older style cargo pack in green till last night, I thought they changed completely to the newer one that's more of a backpack so quite happy.

aren't the pockets the wrong way round though?? Strobe should be on the right and batteries on the left!

Yeah noticed that too, but for $30 shipped I cant complain

tactical-tailor-removable-operator-pack-tactical-tailor-removable-operator-pack-tactical-tailor-removable-operator-pack-

So I may be working away in foreign climes, but it doesn't mean I'm not still on here, envious of everyone else having fun in the UK and also indulging in a little retail therapy, as a welcome home present to me, for when I get back!!

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk//tactical-tailor-removable-operator-pack-35000-5175-p.asp

mmmmmmmmmm...............

After Matilda tried to explode and kill me, I have had to do some repairs.

I have therefore bought 225 O rings

51rMrRndFiL.jpghttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EOO7XBM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

300 E clips

51kp8u%2BkdBL.jpghttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0056FR7GY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The O rings seem to cover just about any size I will ever need. I only need 1 e clip and hopefully its one of these sizes :D

Oh I also bought some moleskin trousers the other day, in the hope they would match my Aussie jacket and stand in as Aussie woolen trousers. They arrived today and look about right :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GQSWTSQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Supporters

Good job, Russe11. Glad to see i'm not the only one who buys a whole box full of random stuff to get the one he needs on the off chance that some of the others may prove useful at some unknown point hence, rather than spend nearly the same money on just one of the one i need now at an exorbitant price just because it comes from an airsoft retailer...

For me:

ladownica-na-4-magazynki_3829_m.jpg4 RPK magazine, 2 granate and 2 flares pouch x 2 - 119PLN each

apteczka-z-panelem-zrywn_20700_m.jpgMedicine cabinet with the nippy panel, Olive – MOLLE - 149PLN

ladownica-na-2-magazynki_6890_m.jpg2 RPK magazine pouch – MOLLE

+35PLN Shipping from frontowiec.com (£97-odd total)

Bit of a splash out, but I have some RPK mags which i use with my AKS-74U as well as needing these pouches for the mags of my newest toy, a Silverback PP-19 Bizon-2 :wub: did i even say I had bought that £250 not cheap by any means, but it's a full steel lump of sturdy, laserlike shooting, bad-be-fucked-bloody-evil-arsed-looking goodness (pics will appear in the gun pics thread shortly) and after spanking so much, since i have the dosh, being cheap with the webbing would be wrong.

12V Lead Acid battery for my PNV-57A NVG (which is still not working grrrr) and some connectors and bits from component shop - £11-odd posted.

I'm sure i've spent some more money on airsoft recently too, but for the life of me i cannot bring it to mind. Hey ho, if the meds keep affecting me like this I'll end up never knowing whether the doorbell is the posty with more toys or the bailiffs lol!

I've just picked up a tan paca, the correct one for fr. Funnily enough it's the only tan one I've seen for sale in the uk, unless I've been under a rock somewhere.

Looks like I can begin to clear out the multicam and the ranger green paca in favor of tan goodies and marpat

Where from? Jammy sod I've been after one for over a year. Given up now and just going to do Brit kit. Easier to come by!