The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Not airsoft but I know alot of you lads are into scale models and besides I don't know anyone else into military gear like us, but just bought some stuff for a diorama

6158.jpg 1/72 German 88mm Flak 36/37 Model Kit 1 £7.19

6064.jpg 1/72 British Commandos Model Figures 1 £6.98

81722.jpg Mini XF-22 Flat RLM Grey 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

81751.jpg Mini XF-51 Flat Khaki Drab 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

81715.jpg Mini XF-15 Flat Flesh 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

81752.jpg Mini XF-52 Flat Flat Earth 10ml Acrylic Paint 1 £1.44

69-thumbnail.jpg 1/72 German Infantry Model Figures 1 £6.98

EDIT:

Been politely emailed by the shop to inform me the infantry are out of stock and they would order them in for me (with at least a week delay) if indeed the manufacturer could still provide them. However they also allowed me to cancel or change my order which I think is excellent customer service. Have in this instance cancelled the order as I need the pieces ASAP, however big thumbs up to Wonderland models for actually bothering to email me and let me know unlike many other companies!

Edited by TeddyBhoy

• Supporters

42 quid's worth of Krylon from Patrol Base.

Just managed to acquire a pair of G5 mags for £40 inc p&p, thats a rough saving of ~£70..Win.

Check out SAMOON for deals on 2 mags for the G5 mate (I got my gun and all my mags from them!)

Check out SAMOON for deals on 2 mags for the G5 mate (I got my gun and all my mags from them!)

Don't need to, cheaper to buy direct from the distributor :P but still not as cheap as this.

All for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R weekender in October

- Web-tex 6mm Locking Black Carabina Military Hiking Army Clip Army Carabiner x 2

- Motorcycle Snowboard Cycle Bike Cycling Ski Half Face Mask Neck Warmer Balaclava x 1

- 5CM X 4.5 METRE CAMO WRAP RIFLE GUN HUNTING CAMOUFLAGE STEALTH TAPE 5 STYLE x 1

- Polish military army surplus MP-3/OM14 gas mask, filter and bag x 1

- Fruit of the Loom Brown Hoody (Medium) x 1

- Hard Plastic Pistol Gun Cases - Carry Carrier Box Holder Airsoft Airgun Air x 1

- EasyAcc 10000mAh Dual USB Power Bank External Battery for Phone Tab Samsung S3,4 x 1

- Olive Drab Vintage Star Backpack x 1

- Element M300a Scout Flashlight Tactical Torch Airsoft Weapon Light Rail Black UK x 1

- Deluxe Bloodied Bloody Chopper Machete Mens Fancy Dress FAST & FREE One Size x 1

- LUMICA LIGHT MILITARY NATO GLOW STICKS HIGH SPEC ARMY CHEM SNAP LIGHTSTICKS x 10

- MICRO USB DATA CABLE CHARGER 1M WIRE fits>> SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S4 S5 HTC NOTE x 3

- STRIKE STYLE HALF MESH FACE MASK TAN x 1

- NUCLEAR RADIATION SYMBOL EMBROIDERED PATCH - BADGE FOR SHIRTS / SHORTS x 1

- Military Protective Gear Velcro Black Driving Motorcycle Fingerless Gloves x 1

- Stalker game faction Renegade embroidered Russian patch x 1

- Stalker game faction Mercenaries embroidered Russian patch x 1

- Recoil Key Chain Steel Retractable Key Ring Belt Clip Pull Chain Metal KeyHolder x 1

- BFG Decimator Impact Grenade x 1

- Tactical Grenade Pouch Molle Pals System Airsoft Army Military Pro-Force Coyote x 1

- Blackhawk Single Point Sling Adapter x 1

• Supporters

Is that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game at MCG The Gaol, Sarge?

I'm supposed to be going but I haven't sorted out a ticket or even checked kit requirements, basically just said "yeah" to an offer to go with Bottledtorment and a mate of his. Do you have a linky, or is it just find it/or not on their bloody fb page?

What guns are you taking?

• Supporters

@dapprman: nice! Where from and how much?

@dapprman: nice! Where from and how much?

Airsoft Armouries £99.99. Was there last one - not sure how quickly ASG are pumping them out as AA are an official ASG importer and they had to wait about 4 weeks between the first and second order, so it's anyone's guess when they get more, or for me, more gas mags in (they have CO2)

--

Edited to add linky

Edited by dapprman

• Supporters

^^No, Birmingham Armoury / Tenbury Guns do not have them - they do have 12 pages of ASG stuff though... the wankers!

Is that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game at MCG The Gaol, Sarge?

I'm supposed to be going but I haven't sorted out a ticket or even checked kit requirements, basically just said "yeah" to an offer to go with Bottledtorment and a mate of his. Do you have a linky, or is it just find it/or not on their bloody fb page?

What guns are you taking?

Yup, 10/11/12 October - I am on S.T.A.L.K.E.R side, there's only places left on Military side. Be good if you can go. I am taking my AK104, 416, shotgun and glock IF I can get either the CYMA or G&G AIMS before the event, then ill replace the 416 with that

Kit requirements are as follows for military:

A team of veteran Ukrainian paratroopers many of which served in the 2012 Red Forest conflict. These soldiers have experienced some of the toughest and most hostile environments and feel no fear in the face of danger. Many of them know that this operation could be their last. If they do not die in battle, they will likely die from the radiation exposure.

Clothing:

Camouflage (Preferably woodland)

Tactical and more regimented military attire. Body armour, tac-vests, chest rigs etc. Helmets, knee and elbow pads, berets, bandanas worn on the head.

(For players who are unable to meet the outfit requirements and could be mistaken for a Stalker player, they will be issued with a blue/yellow armband to wear clearly on their right upper arm)

Here is the link - https://www.facebook.com/events/645386572198291/

Other Info:

Pricing for the event will be

Members £65

Non Members £75

A deposit will be required to confirm bookings, the amount of this is TBC

this does NOT include food, however food will be available all over the weekend with the menu TBC

Camping/Sleeping will be either in tents or in E wing....

• Supporters

Cheers Sarge. Bummer about having to go military, but I have the kit - i'll wear my modern KZS and Splav/SPOSN webbing - if I can get it clean and balistic-ok before then, a black PBF respirator i bought t'other week (for the orangutan look) - i'll have to get a berezhka bandana for when the sweat starts sloshing around inside it tho lol! Hmmm... only truly modern gun i'll have will be the Bizon i'm still awaiting in the post, or the franken-AK build that i'm currently doing and i don't have mag pouches for either yet... finger = out :lol:

• Supporters

Sorry Ian never realised, I'm good freinds with them, but since they moved out of Birmingham I haven't been able to pop to there no shop. I know they can get them in, I'll ask them for you

Don't mate - i've just realised that i need to spend money on SPOSN mag pouches sooner than i had anticipated.

• Supporters

Broken Link, Sarge! I swear it's starting to feel like the universe is against me on this one :(

Broken Link, Sarge! I swear it's starting to feel like the universe is against me on this one :(

Hmmm seems it is, everytime I copy the link and post, it breaks

I even made it a tiny URL and it breaks...

• Supporters

SBA-MAG-01-PP-19-1.JPG2 x Silverback 160rnd midcaps for PP-19 Bizon-2 - HK$489.76 (£40+change) posted ~ airsoft.tiger111hk

• Supporters

A second m4 style upper receiver to put my xm177 front end on. Heresy it may seem but the 177 upper is slightly too long for a WE m4 lower, fits the 416 lower though interestingly. Surprised the 416 upper won't fit an m4 lower. Or maybe I should just keep the 416 lower of the xm177 upper just to really fuck with the traditionalists.

Also bought some GHK silicone oil and maple leaf hop rubber as Ed said his scar was great with one. Picked up he maple leaf omega hop nub to try out too.

Got an fg Airsoft nozzle return spring, not had issues with the stock one but it's gbbr so spares are always handy, and finally a set of fg airsoft low flow system things to limit power. The npas system is OK but not great or ideal so hopefully these will be a tad more reliable.