Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7629 posts in this topic

4500 psi 1.1l HPA tank and a remote hose kit/reg for my M700 :D

Just manned up and brought a TM High Cycle AUG plus mags... Been eyeing one up for a while now and managed to find it at a sub £300 price.

Right now I'm finding a new place to hide the receipt from my girlfriend haha

I've bought new mtp trousers with inter grated knee pads

Mtp base ball cap

Z tactical sordins

Ptt to fit my radio

And a drying frame / cleaning set for my hydro bag

Oh and some mag pulls for my m4 mags

About those bearings that I bought.. THEY DON'T FIT ON THE BEVEL GEAR. :wacko:Oh well, bevel gear now has a bushing on one side and a bearing on the other.. It'll be fine.. I hope. (Couldn't get the other bearing off.)

Mixing bushings and bearings for maximum smoothness has been done before,but don't run different bushings on the same gear! Try get it off,and run the bevel with bushings. Don't risk imploding your gearbox. The friction and stress will be unequal and could lead to some catastrophic results

Amoeba cg-003 m4 carbine - black,

Amoeba programmer,

airsoft surgeon VSR hop rubber.

WE WEpoint E1 RDS

About those bearings that I bought.. THEY DON'T FIT ON THE BEVEL GEAR. :wacko:Oh well, bevel gear now has a bushing on one side and a bearing on the other.. It'll be fine.. I hope. (Couldn't get the other bearing off.)

Try chilling the whole thing in a freezer then use a lighter (preferably a turbo flame for soot-free operation) to heat just the bushing - that should get them apart.

Monty likes this

Mixing bushings and bearings for maximum smoothness has been done before,but don't run different bushings on the same gear! Try get it off,and run the bevel with bushings. Don't risk imploding your gearbox. The friction and stress will be unequal and could lead to some catastrophic results

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll have to get another bevel gear if I absolutely cannot get this bearing off. Shouldn't be expensive.

Proto Switch EL protective mask.

FALCON 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel Set for my KJW M700

Ian_Gere likes this

Couple of Dream Army H-Nubs banged onto an order for 2 x Well R2 (Vz61 Scorpion) locaps $26 posted from KH Mountain - i'm pretty sure that they're going to say OOS, but we shall see. Anyway, this does herald the completion of the LiPo conversion I was doing (the first Gate Pico AB MOSFET turned out to have no semiconducting properties; in effect a wire but Frank @FS was happy to replace it tout suite).

WW2 shape maroon beret from Epic Militaria. Also bidding on a cap badge on ebay. Apparently appropriate headwear is needed for the post game piss up at WW2 events. I didn't want a Para cap badge so am going for Royal engineers.

Little known fact: Royal engineers were at the Arnhem bridge and just about everywhere that airbourne troops were used. No point dropping airbourne troops to capture bridges if no-one can defuse explosives should the Germans plan to blow it up.

Damn it, why can't shops keep their stock lists up to date? Just had an email from the only place I could find selling the Falcon TBB saying it is out of stock. E-Hobby Asia are also not replying to my queries as to when they will have it back in stock too.

Anyone know a place that sells them other than ehobby-asia and Scopeandlaser?

See if you can find one on here mate.

PT247 likes this

will have a butchers, thanks :-)

See if you can find one on here mate.

Falcon themselves are not even listing the kit that e-hobby asia show so am guessing it is discontinued. That is a pain, the KJW M700 has a shorter barrel than the other snipers, even the Tanaka M700 barrel is longer. Damn it, guess I'll just have to learn how to chop barrels the hard way! lol

Ian_Gere likes this

4500 psi 1.1l HPA tank and a remote hose kit/reg for my M700 :D

Let me know how installation goes (maybe a linky if it goes good) as I'm interested however a little cash strapped at the moment :)

PT247 likes this

Twilight

The book or the film?

The book or the film?

isnt either a court martial offence?

just ordered custom patches for our newly formed team. will show results when they come in...

M_P likes this

Viper LA Special Forces Tactical Vest.

isnt either a court marshal offence?

I think shooting on sight is a more suitable punishment.