Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

7843 posts in this topic

Imfdb.com has no record of a MK23 in robocop :(

600px-Tears_of_the_Sun_MK23_1.jpg

Tears of the sun

400px-Oldjoesocom.jpg

Looper

Looks like if you want to use a Mk23 for film related lols, you're going to have to lose your hair :D

Ian_Gere likes this

Not until it goes grey then... could be a long wait :P

Crye Precision AVS, harness and plate bags in medium, no skeletal cummerbund.

Tax man is going to rape me so hard I'll have to call Crisis.

As I thought, HMRC didn't even think about lubing up. Went in dry and took me for £137.48.

Ouch.

^^Ow! What was the list price ffs?

$603 including shipping, I expect O P Tactical have marked the customs declaration correctly and put the full value on it.

From now on anything pricey I order from the states will go via my cousin in North Carolina, they can then more creatively fill in a customs declaration on my behalf!

'Kin right. What is it with yanks and customs declarations, eh?

You're not planning on wearing it in a combat zone, so clearly it's a toy. End of.

Couldn't resist. http://landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/BSA-STEN-MKII-AS16758B.html#.Us6hF9JdW0Q

as16758.jpg

Won't even be allowed to use it at Bristol airsoft, now I'll have to go to outdoor sites :D

Airsoft_Mr B and Ian_Gere like this

New patches!

o672.jpg

where did you get your name done?

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

where did you get your name done?

http://www.globalmilitarysupplies.co.uk/

They were brilliant. I ordered it about 11pm on the 7th and it arrived today on the 9th. I just wish I had got the writing in black instead of light brown now.

My mrs. Tried another site last month for xmas. They took her money and the patches didn't showed up. By the time she told me the website had been closed down. Some people are right bastards..

^^Name'n'shame 'em.

^^Name'n'shame 'em.

Not much point if they no longer exist

Not much point if they no longer exist

Good point that.

Someone might know who they are IRL though... they may start up under the same name / different url...

Brought yet another boneyard bargin this time A G&G RK99, this only had the charging handle snapped to £169, seen it for £330 in a few sites, also managed to get a replacement charging handle to £15. That means I've made a saving of £300 on two top tech guns from G&G in the last two wks wahoooooo

post-4404-0-03759500-1389362548_thumb.jpg

Due to my recent acquisition of a Sten, I have made a start on a WW2 airbourne loadout. Starting with the Denison smock:

https://shop.strato.de/epages/61431412.sf/sec5d56bb1771/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/200007/SubProducts/200007-0001

91038000Smockgebraucht_ml.jpg

I also have Swindon airsoft finding a price for some King arms MP40/Sten mags (110 rd capacity).

Brought yet another boneyard bargin this time A G&G RK99, this only had the charging handle snapped to £169, seen it for £330 in a few sites, also managed to get a replacement charging handle to £15. That means I've made a saving of £300 on two top tech guns from G&G in the last two wks wahoooooo

I love that gun. I' so jealous.

Due to my recent acquisition of a Sten, I have made a start on a WW2 airbourne loadout. Starting with the Denison smock:

https://shop.strato.de/epages/61431412.sf/sec5d56bb1771/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/200007/SubProducts/200007-0001

If I'd known I could've got a repro for that price, i'd have been walking around in one for a day-to-day for yonks!

I love that gun. I' so jealous.

If I'd known I could've got a repro for that price, i'd have been walking around in one for a day-to-day for yonks!

It's not too late, its what credit cards are for :D

Trust me, the sten is worth it. I did my usual method of testing a gun, by shooting into a pile of pillows. I now have a load of holes in my pillow case, thats never happened before. The rate of fire on the sten, with just an 8.4 NiMH is insane.

Oh and its not a repro smock, its the real thing. The British army sold a load to the Belgians after the war so they could use them in the Congo, the design had changed slightly by then. The surplus ones are still obtainable, it just took me hours of trawling the web to fiind one.

^^Name'n'shame 'em.

Patchmart.co.uk

I joined his Facebook pages and it's full of people giving him sh*t about not receiving their order.

My other patch arrived today, where should I put it?

Helmet:

1n8p.jpg

Or vest:

eurs.jpg

Learn from my mistake, use a thin marker when writing on fabric! :P

Yeah I thought I could just get one that clamps on but I was told they don't look that great so I am going for one that replaces whatever that plate is called at the end of the buffer tube.

Through a winning combination of artistic prowess (I painted a guitar for someone - naked lady an' evryfink) and Xmas dosh I went shopping today....

Socom Gear M9A1 in tan with Gemtech silencer and a X-fire Xiphos torch copy doodad:

2014-01-10230044.jpg

(HB pencil - models own)

plus my SCAR is wearing this seasons latest fashions...

EGLM (D-Boys - it wasd a present)

DYTAC QD tracer

Cobra 551

Pirate Arms FTS 3x Magnifier

2014-01-10223922.jpg

It now weighs more than Guildford!

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Mate, I burned my bridges with credit cards when i was @uni - my attitude was "If you're daft enough to lend it to me, i'll spend it... oh, you want it back? Yeah, sure, the thing is you didn't read the small print*".

Although... I have recently finally got around to spanking £300 on a new washer/dryer through an entirely new source of credit - thank you very.co.uk - which does give my monster overdraft a slight amount of wiggle room - but i dunno about a oner's worth...

If it's still going by the 21st, that'll be a different story :);)

*i. I don't give a flying fuck.

ii. You cannot intimidate me with threats of court action A. I've been there before & B. but not limited to, I've worked in auctions so I know it'll cost you more to send the bailiffs in than you'll get for the stuff.

iii. I am not ashamed of being in debt.

iv. Even if (iii) were the case, it's not my fault that the economy is built on the idea that a debt is an asset and therefore he who has least actually has most, but not really. Obviously this will all come to a sticky end soon, so I'll have my slice of the emperor's new cake and spunk it however I see fit: just call it A. my bonus, B. my golden parachute, C. my birthday present.

v. With particular reference to (i), no seriously, I really don't give a flying fuck.

Big Joe likes this