The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

I got a DPM yoke from somebody on fleabay today for £1.04 + £2.50 P&P

- I've got 2 rocket pouches for my bergen so I've been watching out for a yoke to make a day sack configuration.

Do they do airsoft stuff then?

They did/do but didn't really advertise the fact and wonder why no one came in to buy stuff. They have a few Magpul Masada's in the back and receiver's plus a few mags, MBUS, RSA, XTN plates but you'll have to ask about them as they are going to be sent back!

In the shop the have some blaster bb's and a few TLSFX pyro's along with a few batteries. Plus they do Cerakote, 5.11, Blackhawk etc

Definitely worth a look if you have some time off camp.

KWA G18 and extended mag with serpa... I like :D Best pistol I have had. Only had 1911's before which just have really heavy metal slides and are pretty bad at capacity in general.

In the process of gearing up for Op Ironstrike, so I've ordered a fair few things;

FG Airsoft WE G39 upgrade kit

Magpul AAC Flashider (For the G36)

G&G 30mm AP

Warrior Shorty Double M4 Pouch

Spray paint from Halfords

Plasticuffs

And when the next paycheck comes in, some G39 mags, some more 1911 mags, a new baseball cap and some cyalumes.

In my attempt to spend less money, I appear t have bought a box mag for my M249... :/

After getting let down on a element surefire clone. I went for a cheaper option.

KGrHqZHJEEE94ggrEBPeekrv6460_58_zps311d831d.jpg £20 delivered

KGrHqNgsFCYWGQhzBQpNFB54rQ60_1_zps34f33152.jpg £9 delivered

and then for the colder days

71d4ClNlEL_AA1500__zpse223cea1.jpg £7.20 from Go Outdoors!

Pick up the adapter from a team mate on Sat.

• Supporters

Does that torch have various modes, Juni0r?

I just bought this 70's vintage Soviet Poljot (Flight) watch for my CCCP loadout:

$T2eC16dHJGIE9nnWrckQBRE!9v4f5w~~60_3.JP

18 Jewel mechanical alarm movement - it's a bit trashed but apparently works fine $37 inc P&P from Ukraine

There are a few with this movement available, some in a lot better cosmetic condition for only a few USD more, but I like the colour of the face on this one and it will go nicely with my slightly ratty looking VDV camouflage.

I just bought this 70's vintage Soviet Poljot (Flight) watch for my CCCP loadout

I've never known someone go into that much detail for a loadout as to buying a watch

I've never known someone go into that much detail for a loadout as to buying a watch

Welcome to milsim/filmsim/roleplay/reenactment airsoft :D

Although to be fair I've often bought stuff for the sake of it :D

• Supporters

Well, I'm a bit of a watch-o-phile. Not for the expensive makes though - for eg I once had a fake Rolex with a second hand so smooth that you needed a magnifying glass to tell it from a real one. I could have afforded a real one at the time, but it tickles me that somebody would have to pay more to get their Rolex cleaned than I did to buy something which to all intents and purposes was equally as good, or that for a fiver delivered you can get a watch from Hong Kong with exactly the same quartz movement as in £150 high street "designer*" label watches.

Or indeed this - the hugely successful 2612 movement. Can you imagine what you would have to pay for the same excellent functionality made in Switzerland? LOL!

Having said that, I'm also a lighter-o-phile, so I expect I'll want one to match sooner or later... and there's a few bits of memorabilia that would go nicely alongside my real steel AK cleaning kit... such as genuine KGB ID :)

* major LOL!

• Supporters

Welcome to milsim/filmsim/roleplay/reenactment airsoft :D

Although to be fair I've often bought stuff for the sake of it :D

Gordon Bennet, yeah! When I bought my S10 respirator it came with a couple of bits of NBC warfare kit - so I had to get the rest of it, including the field manual "Survive To Fight". Why? Well, I spose I'll last 10mins longer than most of the genpop if we ever get nerve gassed :) I've got a working radiation detector and reader on my radar still - I've got one of the watch type, but that needs a big machine to be read - the pencil type is affordable and easily portable...

I'm planning on a Battlestar Galactica OD BDU loadout too... it's Katee Sackhoff, even though she is blonde, I love her kickass alter ego :wub:

Actually I wanted to get this watch too:

$T2eC16d,!)EE9s2uiPj!BRKj2S!0rQ~~60_12.J

but it's at £47.02 + £3.99 P&P already with 16hrs left to go :(

• Supporters

Just ordered a sorbo pad kit for V2/V3 gearboxes - £12.40 inc P&P from Midas Airsoft

- having not got around to putting my LPE airbrake piston head in Sabine, my AK, and with a fat suppressor on Jetta, my G36, I decided to go the whole hog...

Does that torch have various modes, Juni0r?

Yes it has 5! 3 brightness settings, strobe and SOS.

Also now sold my PEQ15 to get a M900 for my SCAR!

• Supporters

Yes it has 5! 3 brightness settings, strobe and SOS.

Ah, the same as the ACM C8 knockoff i have then, but prettier. Does yours work the modes in sequence, so you have no option but to cycle through them for the one you want?

KWA GBB G17 with spare mag.

Cheap and cheerful Ultrafire Clone form HK. Incredible brightness for a £15 (inc shipping) torch!

• Supporters

Cheap and cheerful Ultrafire Clone form HK. Incredible brightness for a £15 (inc shipping) torch!

Maybe consider this & this. I have them and it's all fine. The torch comes with a battery, but that charger seller also does a charger + 2 4000mAh 18650's for £5.95 inc P&P.

- From Finius' shotgun thread.

That one?

Ah, the same as the ACM C8 knockoff i have then, but prettier. Does yours work the modes in sequence, so you have no option but to cycle through them for the one you want?

Nope it has memory and will work with the last mode used. No need to cycle through the modes. Should arrive tomorrow!

Picking up my new M900 this evening!

• Supporters

Ah now that's a function I would have cheerfully shelled out the extra for, had I known beforehand I'd be without it.

Posty just arrived with a British Army Flack Vest in DPM for me, with the kevlar but only one ceramic plate - which is for sale if anyone wants it cos i already have two.

Gonna be the only one running in the revolver AIPSC class :D

Dan Wesson 6" Silver

Holster

3 Speedloaders + Shells

Clear Safety Glasses

M4 sling mount plate

Gas and silicon

I've just purchased a nice Dutch DPM Grade 1 Parka/Field Jacket, a Dutch long-sleeved Grade 1 DPM lightweight shirt and a British Grade 1 DDPM shirt (with RM insignia included) for under £29.50. Result!

• Supporters

That's cute! Mouse ears, man. Little fake fur mouse ears!

• Supporters

WAS Drop Leg Dump Pouch

WAS Frag Pouch

WAS Duty Belt

5x Beta Project E-Mags

Loadout Master Goggles (they come with a clear lens or a mesh lens)

3x Magnifier for my Eotech

Not a bad way to use my HEI Bursary!