The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

There's no 6x ACOG replica available yet either, which is ideally what I'd want on it.

• Supporters

Just picked up a pair of tru spec tri colour combats........5er

H8ing so hard because their so cheap Right now...

2 Team ArmBand's From Nickona £7.50 All in or something...

2 HK L85 Sling's in OD £31.00

1 ICS Turbo 3000 Motor £41.00

2 ICS L85 M1913 Tac Rail (Replace's the Dove Rail) £34.00

1 ICS L85 Wiring Harness £14.00

2 MadBull ICS HandGaurd Rail Adapter's £32.00

+ £8.50 Next Day Delivery (Bought Monday morning received Tuesday Morning before i even got up!)

From Firesupport! with a Grand Total of £160.50

Just picked up a pair of tru spec tri colour combats........5er

You can get DCU kit for some really good deals, I got my genuine issue trousers for £5 and the shirt for 99p :D

• Supporters

Hatch Centurion Elbow Pads in Black (new) ~ £12.50 inc P&P fleabay

any time u get genuine combats for £5 is for the win

• Supporters

Just Paid Nutster for

1 UK Acog wing Mount thing (I'm Likely never gonna use it but my Bro is!)

1 Something useless to Airsoft but will make a Great addition to my kit For Photo Op's

£25 all in

and then i saw more stuff i want from him Finger's crossed they don't get sold.

Unfortunatly the side Plate's did get sold..

To me =D

2 Side Plate's for my PC (And so i can Map a GroundBreaker Global Product an Evolution of an Earlier Rendition!) for an Extra £15

Edit: Yea i think you need a XXX Forum for that Buddy :huh: i mean i'm open but Your a bitty forward and Male for me...

Edited by CraigW-H

• Supporters

H8ing so hard because their so cheap Right now...

2 Team ArmBand's From Nickona £7.50 All in or something...

2 HK L85 Sling's in OD £31.00

1 ICS Turbo 3000 Motor £41.00

2 ICS L85 M1913 Tac Rail (Replace's the Dove Rail) £34.00

1 ICS L85 Wiring Harness £14.00

2 MadBull ICS HandGaurd Rail Adapter's £32.00

+ £8.50 Next Day Delivery (Bought Monday morning received Tuesday Morning before i even got up!)

From Firesupport! with a Grand Total of £160.50

Much L85 goodness :D

Where did you get the subcompact PB?

If you don't mind me asking.

:)

Tiger111hk mate. Ordered and delivered within a week. Good service. I've had a few pistols form them lately for team mates too.

I use Tiger111hk a lot!

Looks like I'm running out of reasons not to get it :D

EDIT: Apart from not having any money due to putting 5k into my new kitchen...not really needing it...and the fact that I my last Tiger111HK order still hasn't arrived :D

• Supporters

So ehobbyasia just told me the suppressor i ordered is out of stock - ooooooooooooooooooooooh that annoys me! You know what annoys me even more? The uber-polite way they give me 3 options, none of which are "full refund" grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Well they had better give me a refund because I've gone for:

Guarder OPS Ussocom Silencer* ~ £29.99

Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing - Purple Soft ~ £11.99

Shipping & Handling ~ £4.00

from Eagle6 Airsoft - who have a number of decent bits of kit going cheap right now.

* I'll just have to paint over the trades b/c the reason I want a 260x40mm suppressor is so that it looks like the silencer is integral to the barrel of my G36KV project.

Also just made a deal for an LCT AKM (wood furniture version), GP30 nade launcher, 12g CO2 Cartridge Adaptor w/ Pressure Gauge (Madbull Clone), & Moscart - £220 + £10 P&P over the next month.

Oh, and the bloke I bought the ballistic lenses for my S10 from says he'll give me £1 for every customer who mentions my name Ian AKA Mos Daft - so get ordering ppl!

ehobbyasia strikes again.

They wanted me to send their M4 drum mag back, and then they'd send me the correct G36 drum mag over. Postage would only be reimbursed via store credit ! Just sold the thing on eBay instead for 100% profit :)

Surely no full refund is just theft? :P

I recently had the same thing from Tiger111HK. I ordered a suppressor and emailed them a month later only to be told it was out of stock. I chose an alternative though...which I am currently still waiting for.

And I've just bought some Humbrol Poly Cement to hopefully glue a spacer to the underside of my Px4 slide catch. The fix seems to work but it needs a stronger adhesive.

• Supporters

Oh I don't know that ehobbyasia are going to be arses yet - I've told 'em I want a full refund immediately, because I only ordered the Madbull red rubbers because I was paying for shipping for the suppressor. They haven't replied yet, but yeah, if they don't soon I'll get onto Paypal about it. I don't want to be a real dick about it myself though, because I expect I'll want to buy stuff off them again @some point lol!

Just come back from Riflecraft (only two hours spent in there!) with 2 black P mags, 2 DE P Mags, Ranger plates, 1 Smoke grenade, 1 multibang and a MOE vertical grip.

Looked at a Cerakoted XDM and am now in the process of thinking what to put on my XDM!

Was it a photo of an XDM in FDE or one in the flesh? I it's a photo that's mine I think ;)

I love cerakote and the guys over at riflecraft are sound as a pound.

It was one in the flesh Phil. Really nice it was, so going to take mine in soon. Told them you had just bought another pistol so they are expecting that as well!