Cameron364

• Supporters

Once they get muddy they'll be fine :)

God forbid she get them dirty :P

• Supporters

German surplus snow camo poncho from Patrol Base - tenner

- just in case it snows again

and while I was paying for postage:

25A fuses £3, a bitz box £1 and £4 for a set of A2A shims which are a copy of those made by SHS, including the copper ones i favour - so that when i get round to putting the airbrake piston head i recently bought into my G36 build, i can shim it while i'm at it.

Also got a snow camo net from fleabay - 7' x 8' £6.70 inc P&P - I mean @that price i couldn't resist

more fleabay stuff:

some 20mm & 25mm black webbing,

a little lanyard to attach a turbo flame lighter to my RICAS,

a micro torch & bandage scissors for my med kit,

an old style massive British Army scrim scarf & OD vest,

some gold plated z-type banana plugs for the 5000mAh LiPo i recently bought,

some nuts & bolts to add a sling mount & locking pin to my G36 build,

4 black G36 double mag pouches (only 1 of which i really need for my loadout but @£1.50 each it seemed churlish not to buy them all),

15m black 550 paracord (cos u can never have enough paracord),

Royal Marines arctic suit (quilted windproof jacket liner & the matching zip-side kecks) - i'm gearing up for a winter night game in hopes i'll get to one :),

and a bunch of Deans Connectors - cos i'm convinced they are the way forward.

An SRC M16A3 Gen 2 :D

Also contemplating a maritime forces-ish setup, got an N. blue softshell already just need a pair of N. blue combats and an OD CIRAS vest. If anyone could find a reproduction one for less then £80 I'd be grateful :)

• Supporters
Also contemplating a maritime forces-ish setup, got an N. blue softshell already just need a pair of N. blue combats and an OD CIRAS vest. If anyone could find a reproduction one for less then £80 I'd be grateful :)

No CIRAS, but you might like this.

For me from RSOV:

kit_0693_1.jpg

'5KU' 4" Quick Detach Ultralight Vertical Grip for 20mm Rail (-45 TypeB 5KU-111-45) ~ $18.99

- for my G36KV project

(lot of 4) x A.C.M. quick wind-up magazine spare keys ~ $0.07

- might turn out to be useful and for 1.1p each, why not?

'Hornbill Products' aluminium Air Seal Nozzle for G36C AEG (hb_5039) ~ $4.00

- for my G36KV project - I prefer the thought of metal parts where possible

tag_0746_s_1.jpg

'Patch Union' Small Skull morale velcro patch (OD) ~ $1.25

- again, for that price, why not?

'Loadout Master' W25 bulk double sided velcro cord (25mm x 500mm - Black) ~ $1.25

- I'm making a molle panel to attach to the left velcro panel & shoulder strap of my RICAS and this stuff will attach around & to the strap.

'Vanaras' invisible IR laser module (780nm - Class IIIA) ~ $17.20

- long term NV project.

P&P ~ $11.00 - lovely!

From fleabay:

$T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jD2fBRGVo)Y0Ug~~60_12.JPG

3 x crossed rifle badges ~ £5.00 + P&P

- I want the subdued one to replace the white one I have sewed to my DPM shirt.

DPM Goretex Jacket ~ £18.70 inc P&P

- not so much for airsoft as because my Bugatti raincoat got some paint on it and, as yet, I haven't been arsed to figure out how to get it off. I'm thinking acetone, but it's white paint on a black synthetic coat, so I dunno...

S10 Respirator Ballistic Replacement Lenses ~ £16.88 inc P&P

- bit of a fierce price but it saves me making them myself lol.

• Supporters

Don't get anything new for months, then three packages turn up within the space of 20 minutes.

-Glock 17rnd mag + Lancer Systems L5 30rnd translucent mag

-G-Code SOC Rig for Government 1911s with standard frame cowling

-ESC Custom TM MEU fitted with HurricanE Kimber Desert Warrior kit

• Supporters

More:

321031765104_1.jpgChina Made Airsoft Plastic Molle 2X 7.62 Magazine Pouch x 3 ~ £31.50 inc P&P - Fleabay

- I bought 1 pair last month to check them out & they hold L1A1 mags perfectly. With 1 of the rubber bands taken off they release them too! (Actually you can get them out with both bands on, but not easily, and taking 1 off doesn't make them loose.)

Pair of Black Regatta Goretex Kecks ~ £8.50 inc P&P lol - Fleabay

- for my black loadout

& from ehobbyasia:

Guarder Silencer for WA/KWC Mini UZI (with 14mm CCW Adaptor) ~ $72.00

- for my G36KV project.

Madbull 60 Degree Shark Accelerator Hopup Bucking x2 (Red) ~ $14.99

- while I was paying for P&P, but also for my AKS-74U & a spare.

ehobbyasia P&P ~ $16.00 & discount - $4.35

Will be picking up a Flyye Hydration pack in CB from an old mate that doesn't play anymore.

13122_10152633329445657_727962426_n_zps3d85c892.jpg

Since you're not trying to copy any existing military force or anything, I'd go for a Harris up front AND a standard foregrip, think it can look pretteh baus.

I am kind of basing it of the SEALs one, so a kind of SF look

• Supporters

I'm going to have to leave my phone & lappy @home and go out... I can't stop spending money I should be saving lol!

From Flecktarn.com:

1 New British Velcro Morale Patch Squirrel Price: £3.95
1 German Moleskin Trousers 37L Price: £7.00
1 Black Velcro Belt Price: £1.00

P&P £6.00

• Supporters

Just got an email today telling me that the SRC M16 I ordered is out of stock :(

I got a full refund and I'll be picking out something different this week.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Gen II SRC guns don't have a good rep. How much was it?

I just bought a pair of Lvl IV ballistic plates for £40.11 inc P&P from fleabay.

& that is it!

Edit: except this...

121060210693_1.jpgVIPER DROP LEG DUMP BAG LARGE ~ £16.95 inc P&P

- it was the last one ffs!

but that is definitely now it!!

Could be a blessing in disguise. Gen II SRC guns don't have a good rep. How much was it?

'Bout £150. I was after an M16 in what I call the Tier 2 price range (£100-£200) for a marine setup, but I'm possibly going to get an ACM shotgun so I can continue with the marine setup. The shotgun is styled after a Remington 870MCS shotgun and I believe that the USMC use 870s. Only problem is that the stock mags stick out of the bottom, however G&P make shorter mags for the shotguns that ACM cloned, so with a little expendature I'll get a true 870 :)

• Supporters

I think the US Marines now use the Benelli M4 Super 90, otherwise known by the US Military designation - M1014, which you'll probably know from some CoD game or BF3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shotgun_in_training_US_military.jpg

I think the US Marines now use the Benelli M4 Super 90, otherwise known by the US Military designation - M1014, which you'll probably know from some CoD game or BF3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shotgun_in_training_US_military.jpg

Problem is that the only M1014 shotgun under £200 is the Double Eagle shitface thing. I'd much rather buy something under £200 because it'd have to be painted, and I don't want to buy an expensive gun which would have to be ruined by a bright green finish.

• Supporters

British Army are using them as well now (hint hint Ed)

Nick, we've had those for years now

Problem is that the only M1014 shotgun under £200 is the Double Eagle shitface thing. I'd much rather buy something under £200 because it'd have to be painted, and I don't want to buy an expensive gun which would have to be ruined by a bright green finish.

The double eagle tri shots aren't bad, for the price they're well worth. Cheap usable weapons

• Supporters

British Army are using them as well now (hint hint Ed)

I know D=

I'm not much of a shotgun guy though. I'm also put off by the fact it's a pump shotty in airsoft, but a semi auto in real life. I'm all about authenticity as you know and shotguns just aren't real enough.

I imagine the airsoft one is made of some horrendous paper light plastic too.

• Supporters

What about this Tac?

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/cawmosquito-spring-shotgun--m1014-benelli-m4

Under £200 and it's a Benelli M4 Super 90.

Even I'm tempted at that price tbh... Even if it is plastic =[

It is out of stock though... Plus I've never even heard of CAW...

I had the double eagle M3 version of the tri-shot and it only worked on .12s, with virtually no accuracy. I'd much rather have the ACM M3 and use it in some sort of special forces/law enforcement setup, I'm not very interested in having a totally realistic setup gear wise.

edit: Ed, CAW make stupidly expensive clones of weapons, they have an ICS MGL clone for £300. Mosquito, better known as mosquito moulds, make tiny RIS mounted GLs (http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/mosquito-molds-m203-mini-launcher). The shotgun you linked is just an expensive version of the double eagle weapon. The double eagle version has the exact same metal:plastic ratio and it's about £90 cheaper .

• Supporters

CAW are not a clone manufacturer. It stands for craft apple works (i think)

Their revolving launcher is not a clone of the ICS, it's much older- and looks nothing like the ICS

They focus more on niche items- launchers etc.

As far as i now, they dont make stuff anymore, atleast I havent seen anything new from them- atleast not the UK anyway.

Their shotgun ed linked to again is not the same as the double eagle one either.

• Supporters

I've thought about it, but the right parts aren't available yet, plus I'd rather drink bleach than touch a V2 gearbox again for a long while.