The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

SPAS-12 parts

Madbull Silencer

3000 Blaster Devils 0.2g Black

9000 Blaster Devils 0.28g

• Supporters

That seems like a pretty minor purchase, Phil? Haha. Are you ill or something?

I've just ordered a SWAT VTG BFG, a 9.9V LiFe battery for my L85, a pair of real Oakley hard knuckle gloves, the ASG licensed version of the Ares AW .338 spring sniper - or in other words, the new love of my life - as well as an OD body kit for it as it came in black and 2 spare mags.

Upgrades will come later once I've had a word with Daz from ASPUK about it.

Payday and my next Uni loan had better hurry the fcuk up.

Just bought some ESS Glasses, Oakley gloves in khaki, and a rifle bag so i can take all my kit safely down to Leicster for my first CQB game at the Embassy

• Supporters

Last thing I'll be buying for some time I think:

https://wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=17226

bought a half face mesh mask and a new belt for my holster. The buckles on my working dress belt fell off when it came apart while I was running and they fell in the mud D:

an extra pair of buckles came into that order too.

Bowman replica headset with big button PTT and motorola 2 pin plug.

Not so much bought, but traded my Masada for a M249

pics in this thread!

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/3820-gun-picture-thread/page__st__1060#entry92155

If i did i'd need to upgrade the range to make it worth while, but I'm more of an Aimpoint type of person...

Yea I still need: 10x link 5.56 rounds, PEQ-2 battery box, foresight and either a harris bi-pod or a grip-pod, haven't decided which

• Supporters

Since you're not trying to copy any existing military force or anything, I'd go for a Harris up front AND a standard foregrip, think it can look pretteh baus.

Just this second bought...

From Airsoftworld: Burst Wizard, Px4 mag, Element gun grease set, Fogtech 5 pack.

Off ebay: 9.6v battery, Madbull blue rubber and X spacer.

Now I just need my suppressor to arrive from Tiger111HK and I will be able to finish my G36c!

Just ordered a metal M4 body, 10" putter barrel, G17 pistol grip all for my G&G gbbr (as there's afair bit of flex), plus 3 pmags for my AEG . Also just received a JG g18c yesterday.

• Supporters

Picked up a few bits at the airsoft show yesterday

F350DBD4-0A98-4B5E-886F-2674699122CC-8717-00000AB095DC7A6B_zpsf38a0fde.jpg

The 0.25's, punisher patch and batteries are mine :)

The 0.2's, winning patch and pmag are mrs nutsters :P

Came away from the Airsoft show better off as I almost went and bought a DTW! Instead I got a T1 "Aimpoint" on high mount, Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit, Cold Steel training knife, little laser unit for my XDM and a Tan Softshell jacket.

My son got a VFC PEQ-15, Bear Grylls Survival kit (for his D of E) and a spare spring for his Masada.

• Supporters

Who had the dtw's? Missed them, and wouldn't mind having a look at one

• Supporters

Yeh saw on ukaz that someone had a fiddle with one on their stand, couldn't get near though too many people crowded round their stand

• Supporters

JD were there, yeah.

Apparently LWA were too though, but I didn't see them today...

I don't know if it was a lot better on the Saturday, but I thought it was a really shit 'show'.

Almost £20 to get in, for what? £5 for the worlds crappest "baguette" and an eye opener into the snobbery of real steel shooting. Everyone was in tweed! I even saw some little kids, whose parents had dressed them in tweed, with flat caps and everything! Are these shotgunning farmers stuck in 1670 or something? There was a freakin' wine tasting and shoe polishing booth as well. I mean what the hell is this? A shooting show, or a who's the most weird arse hole contest?

Plus these seriously fucking disturbing dead pigeons wired up to this animatronic machine things to make it look like they were flapping their wings...

The airsoft section was also about a quarter the size of the rest of the show, which was largely like walking around the "old-man" section of M&S.

JBBG also had the biggest stall there by a mile, they had girls handing out leaflets draped in their hats and shirts etc. They were essentially the face of airsoft at the show...

I won't be bothering with it next year, let's put it that way.

• Supporters

Glad I didn't bother then, Ed. They say it's the thought that counts and I did think about it. I just couldn't be arsed. The way my health is performing right now, every hour out of bed needs to be paid for with two back in and that's maybe doubled for out of my house...